There is less time until the day we gather around the Christmas tree to discover the Christmas presents. The joy, enthusiasm, and impatience on everyone's faces set in, slowly, as the long-awaited winter holiday approaches. If you are always ready to receive Santa's gifts, the position of the giver is a little more difficult because it involves choosing an inspired gift that will bring delight in the life of the recipient.
That's why we have prepared a list of ideas to inspire you to opt for the cutest and most inspired gifts, but also to save you from the queue and the endless crowd around Christmas Eve.
The secret of choosing a Christmas present
How can you choose a Christmas gift that really surprises you? Perhaps this is the greatest ambiguity of the giver under the Christmas tree. There is a simple solution that will bring you closer to the perfect gift for Christmas. Try to see the gift as an opportunity to send a message to your loved one, not just as an object.
This way you can think about what you would like to express through the gift offered and then choose the right gift. Get inspired by our proposals and you will definitely impress.
When is the best time to buy Christmas presents?
Although many believe that it is too early to prepare for Christmas presents, the sooner the better. This way you have time to document and even purchase gifts to get rid of them. We advise you to follow the Black Friday offers and the discount periods in gift shops at affordable prices.
It would not be advisable to wait to buy Christmas presents for the last hundred meters, when the hustle and bustle is everywhere, the crowds and queues are endless.
Where do you find the ideal Christmas present the fastest?
Many people prefer to walk through the shops, where they have the opportunity to test and admire the objects they are going to give away. However, congestion can be unpleasant, and commotion between districts can be tiring. What's more, the gifts are the same, they don't have that special note of personality and special, unique gift.
To avoid the chaos of the shops and the queue, try to avoid the malls and choose the variants in the online stores. You have a lot of solutions that meet all areas of interest and provide you with special gifts, which you do not always find on store shelves.
How do we make sure we receive the gifts we want to give on time?
If you choose to order the Christmas gift online you will need to make sure that you do so ahead of time. Even two months in advance you can choose what you are going to give away to avoid the inconvenience of delaying your order. It is known that during the holidays the courier companies have a very busy schedule, and the delivery time can be difficult.
Check on the site where you are going to place the order the date the package will arrive and calculate your time so that you fit. Don't forget to organize yourself in advance so that you can place your gifts under the tree.
If you already have a list ready, choose to go to the stores where your gifts appear to be in stock and pick them up in person, especially if they appear to be in limited stock.
Opt for cash on delivery to make sure you have the time you need.
Handmade gift ideas
We like to delight our loved ones with special, unique gifts that best express the gratitude, love and desire to see a smile on their face. Therefore, handmade gifts can be a nice, unique and special option to place under the tree.
- Maybe Santa is not so good and needs a little help, so you can opt for sites with handmade products. You have a variety of options, from handmade jewelry, only good to offer to ladies and gentlemen, to food such as honey or traditional drinks, or clothes made with care and care.
- But if you want a truly unique gift, try to be inspired by the tutorials on the internet, where you can find easy-to-make solutions, funny gifts and put them into practice. Make a miniature fir from tea bags on a stand such as a thermos or a cup, the ideal gift for lovers of hot drinks in winter.
- Fill a transparent jar with candies of different colors and decorate everything with ribbons in tune with the holiday, or paint a globe to create a personalized gift with sentimental value.
- You have a lot of simple but effective options. You will give as a gift a part of your effort and you will surely enjoy your loved one with your gesture.
Gift ideas for boyfriend or husband
Men have a lot of hobbies that can inspire you to choose the perfect gift for Christmas.
- Do you know that your boyfriend is a big fan of a football team? Maybe a ball signed with the autographs of the footballers, or a personalized shirt with his name on the equipment of the favorite player would impress him.
- Great gadget lovers, men love everything electronic. Maybe a smart watch or a new PlayStation console will make him give you thousands of hugs. Choose a camera if you are passionate about photography or even a pair of new headphones for a music lover. Watch them on Black Friday to cut costs a little.
- A leather accessory will always express elegance, and a handbag or a wallet are always useful in a man's life.
- Clothing items will be especially appreciated by those who are not used to spending time in stores. An elegant shirt or maybe a warm pajama, or a pair of cute socks will be a perfect gift for him for Christmas. Make sure everything is nicely packaged to keep the excitement of the moment.
- Alcohol is undeniable by the hard sex. Opt for an old whiskey bottle or maybe a good wine or a personalized beer mug with winter patterns.
Gift ideas for girlfriend or wife
The ladies are always easy to impress with any beautiful gesture, made from the heart. They know how to appreciate a personalized, unique and special gift, as well as the usual gifts they like. Think about what you would like to convey to the woman in your life and choose one of our proposals.
- A good book will be an ideal gift during the winter holidays, when the ladies need a little relaxation in their lives. Choose a bestseller or maybe a novel by your favorite author. Don't forget to leave a memory on the front page, as it used to be, to add sentimental value to the gift.
- Cosmetic kits are ideal for a makeup and body care enthusiast. Opt for a box with different quality cosmetics, maybe with holiday flavors, cinnamon and gingerbread, to introduce it even more into the Christmas atmosphere.
- A garment is always well received by the fair sex, who often do not have enough clothes. Choose a warm sweater in your favorite shades or a set of gloves and a hat so that this winter you are not afraid of the cold.
- Perfume is a valuable accessory in a woman's life, that's why it's a prized gift. It is good to go safe, because the tastes and especially the smells in this case are different, so find out in advance what you would like. Either you go for a walk through a specialty store and test, or you ask your friends. She will be really surprised to see that you have made an effort to discover your favorite perfume.
- Do you really want to impress her? Then buy a ticket to the theater or one to an exotic vacation, where you can escape the cold of winter. Wouldn't it be a fabulous surprise to pack your bags for Christmas and change the meridian?
Gift ideas for girls
Choosing an ideal Christmas present can be a challenge for future brides. It is the age at which preferences begin to be defined, and you can easily confuse them. Go on our hand and opt for one of the proposed gifts to impress even the most pretentious little girl.
- A piggy bank is the perfect reason to teach an economics lesson to your little one. He will surely start dreaming about the thing he will buy with the money raised. As your wallets or purses are not offered empty, make sure you give them a boost and place a banknote to encourage the habit of saving.
- An album of your favorite band and you are already on the list of the dearest people in the life of a teenager. Find out in advance what her preferences are and create a complete gift, perhaps adding a personalized t-shirt and a concert ticket if possible. A music lover will appreciate your gift.
- A diary with nice covers will be the perfect gift for a literature enthusiast, who will be able to write down her memories in a personal album. Along with a best-selling novel as inspiration, the little one will perhaps begin to discover her passion for letters.
- At a time when selfies are all the rage, he is offering a Polaroid camera as a gift to a kid. Maybe it's old-fashioned but it will be a special and spectacular gift, with which you help her keep her fondest memories.
- Girls are also future ladies, that's why any accessory is appreciated. You can opt for a bag specific to his age, or maybe a discreet and cute bracelet or a necklace with a pendant that fits his personality.
Gift ideas for boys
Boys are easier to impress, and everything is easy if the gift contains a car, obviously with age. To avoid the banal you can choose one of our proposals as the perfect gift for a Christmas boy:
- A snowboard will be ideal for a boy who loves winter sports. You can also plan a trip on the slope to test the new gift and the surprise is already doubled.
- Maybe the kid is a romantic, in love with music and dreaming of his own musical instrument. Give him a guitar or maybe an organ, depending on his passions, and give him a chance to practice his virtuosity.
- Gadgets are also one of the boys' passions, so you certainly won't go wrong with a pair of modern headphones or a new PlayStation game.
- Have you been dreaming of a pair of branded sneakers for a long time or maybe an adult watch? Fulfill his wish this Christmas and make sure that the item of clothing or accessory is in tune with the kid's preferences.
- Encourage him to exercise and give him a bike suitable for his age, only good for walking in the park on his first date or outings with the gang.
Gift ideas for children
The little ones are attracted to toys and sweet treats so it won't take too much hassle to find the right gift for them. Make a list of preferences according to the sex of the child and don't forget to add a sweet surprise at the end.
- A board game is the perfect gift that brings all your loved ones together. What greater joy to have in a child's life than to spend quality time with his family. Opt for a catchy theme that will provoke both adults and children, to arouse laughter and "wars". Monopoly, Don't be upset brother or Catan is among the preferences of those who love board games.
- An original car or maybe a doll is a safe way to enjoy the face of a boy or a girl. If it also features accessories such as wheels or spare clothes, you will be really rewarded with warm hugs.
- Christmas-themed clothes are often loved by babies' parents. Give as a gift a complete set that turns the little one into a cute reindeer or maybe a snowman and enjoy capturing them in memorable photos.
- A storybook will be able to become the favorite of the little one at night. Choose one with a Christmas theme to complete the moment and help with the festive atmosphere before bed.
- Sporting goods are always loved by such energetic children. Maybe a new scooter, a ball or a mini trampoline will make the dwarf jump with joy.
Gift ideas for parents or in-laws
When it comes to Christmas gifts for the closest family members, we try to choose the best options that will impress our parents or in-laws. Depending on their passions and the things they know they lack, you can opt for a perfect holiday gift inspired by our list of proposals:
- Traditional baskets with goodies meet the preferences of everyone in the family. Whether we are talking about my mother's passion for cakes or my father's passion for good wine, a basket with everything will only be good to share with all my loved ones.
- Do you like personalized gifts? Choose mugs with different holiday figurines, full of delicious sweets and maybe add a set of decorative pillows for mother-in-law, or a pair of warm slippers for father-in-law.
- Are your fans passionate about the culinary sphere? Give your mom a new set of kitchen utensils or maybe the cake tray she dreamed of and a set of cheeses for your father or father-in-law. With a good wine or champagne you will complete the perfect gift for your Christmas family.
- A personalized frame with your photo will bring immense joy on the faces of your family members, being a gift with a clear sentimental value.
- The best gift you can give your parents is to spend time together. Organize a trip with all your family and surprise them with the news of their luggage for departure. No matter where you are, you will enjoy the quality time you once spent, remember your childhood, and discover how funny even the elderly can be.
Gift ideas for friends
Part of everyone's free time is spent with close friends, either by going out for coffee or on the phone. We share with them our thoughts, desires, and events that have marked us in one way or another. And that's how we discover their interests and desires, which makes it easier for us to buy them gifts when the opportunity arises. Regardless of the occasion, pay attention to what your friends share with you and when you want to give them a gift, but even so, you are not sure of your choice, you can make subtle games to find out if they would be happy to receive it.
- Give him an experience. Maybe your friend has been stressed with work lately and all he wants is to relax for at least a day. The best way to relax is through a massage in a SPA center or through a beauty treatment, in which you are completely pampered. Another experience is trying a new sport, for those who are active and eager for something new, such as an hour of squash, golf or table tennis. The most generous can even offer a subscription to a dance, painting, yoga class or whatever you think would be of interest to that friend. Going to the theater or to the concert of your favorite band are also experiences that will surely bring him joy.
- Clothing accessories. You can't go wrong with clothing accessories, as long as you know your friend's tastes, because buying them doesn't require you to know the measure. Depending on your budget, you have a wide range of accessories, from scarves, cufflinks, gloves, to leather wallets or watches.
- Jewelry. Jewelry doesn't necessarily mean you have to buy diamonds or gold, especially when it comes to friends. Depending on your friend's style, you can opt for handmade jewelry, extremely original, minimalist or statement silver jewelry and the list goes on. If your boyfriend is a man, a leather bracelet, a more masculine chain or maybe even some rings, in case you saw him wearing it, can be inspired choices.
- Decorations and crockery. Another gift idea for friends, which is generally well received, are the decorations and here are many objects for all tastes, such as wall paintings, plates with a special design, vases or mugs with funny messages. Another option would be a photo of the two of you from a special moment to frame.
- Books. As each person has a passion or an interest, it would certainly be enough to receive a book in that field, on which you can leave a beautiful message inside. A cookbook or about gastronomy, a successful novel, a book of design, photography or architecture and why not, a motivational book, all will bring joy to your friend, as long as you go straight to the target.
Christmas gift ideas for grandparents
Grandparents are usually those loved ones in our lives who did all the work for us when we stayed with them during the summer holidays and took care of us while our parents were away. When the time comes to give them a Christmas present, we can show our respect and admiration for what they have done for us throughout our lives.
- The box of memories. There is nothing more pleasing to grandparents than remembering the beautiful moments in their lives. Go for the classic, old-school version and gather all the photos with you, your loved ones in the family and go to a photo lab to print them, then put them in a wooden box or in a photo album. Add a small letter in which you express your feelings towards them and you will get a gift that goes straight to the heart.
- Kitchenware and utensils. It is known that grandparents were always the ones who pampered us with pies, soup with dumplings and dishes that you will always associate with childhood. That's why you can give your grandmother a kitchen apron to personalize, a home appliance that would make her job easier, a hand-sewn tablecloth or a set of ceramic pots.
- An outing to the theater or concert. Like us, in fact, every time we remember the actors or the songs that marked our youth, our face lights up instantly. Choose a classic play with the actors of their generation or look for a concert by a singer from those times and go with them. Not only will they enjoy the moment, but they will also enjoy your presence.
- Objects that sustain their passions or pleasures. Like everyone else, your grandparents have certain passions that they probably haven't cultivated before, but you can help them do that. Some novels by successful authors, a pot with a special plant, gardening accessories, a Rummy game can be inspired ideas. At the same time, if your grandparents love chocolate, tea, coffee or wine, you can give them as a gift one of these products, but from a special collection or one that is more difficult to access, because of the quality.
Christmas gift ideas for godparents
Godparents and grandchildren occupy special places in the lives of many of us, and if you have a close family, you will surely end up meeting during the holidays. They are spiritual parents to us, and through the gifts we offer, we show our respect for them and the love we have for them.
- Clothing items and accessories. A tie with a more special pattern, a fine shirt, a pair of gloves or a warm sweater are suitable gifts in the middle of winter, with which I go safely, because it is harder not to guess the size of the person who will wear that gift.
- A basket of goodies. It is a gift that will always be a useful one, because those goodies do not remain uneaten and satisfy everyone's desires. You can choose the contents of the basket according to your budget and the preferences of your godparents - from the assortment of wine, to the type of chocolate cake or anything else inside.
- Cosmetics and care products. In order not to reach an area where you do not want, when you choose to offer cosmetics as a gift, turn your attention to some more luxurious or artisanal, with special flavors and avoid those in supermarkets, which anyone normally buys them.
- Homewear. Usually, we end up wearing defective or old clothes at home, which we no longer wear on the street, and we rarely indulge in items specially designed for the interior. Warm slippers, a bathrobe or nightgown, pajamas or a fluffy sweater are welcome at any time, especially in winter.
- Interior decorations. If you want to give a common gift and not complicate yourself with some for each godfather or fine individual, turn your attention to the interior decorations, especially those for the living room or bedroom. A wall clock with an interesting design, a set of cutlery, tables, aromatherapy accessories or a warm blanket, good to use when lying on the couch, does not spoil any home.
Christmas gift ideas for teachers
When the holidays are approaching, the time comes when either because it is necessary or because we feel we have to do it out of respect, to pay attention to the teachers, either individually or in groups, together with the whole class.
- A box of pralines and a specialty coffee. A classic gift, which can sweeten even the most severe teacher, literally. When it comes to Belgian pralines, age is irrelevant, because everyone enjoys such attention. And the chocolate matches perfectly with a coffee taken from a specialty store, which is rarer, which can be prepared with a filter or ibiric.
- An agenda and a pen. Another classic gift, perhaps the most suitable for a teacher, because it is extremely useful for his daily notes. Opt for a more special diary, with a leather cover or a model representative of the teacher, and accompany it with a collection pen.
- A complete set of coffee cups. If your teacher does not drink coffee, the cups will certainly be useful for tea. Choose a cup service with teaspoons in a special design, elegant and preferably made of fine porcelain and they will not remain unappreciated.
- Buttons or brooches. An old-style gift that will be noticed by older teachers, especially if you choose a silver model, possibly with semi-precious stones or simply a model with an authentic design.
- A collectible book. Either you can opt for a book on a fairly general topic, such as a book about a country with spectacular images and well-chosen information, or for a book on the field of that teacher, which may be new or more difficult to access.
Secret Santa gift ideas for colleagues
Secret Santa is one of the most anticipated moments at work, which awakens the fun or joy of your colleagues and challenges you to get to know those with whom you share the same job better.
- A set of funny socks. In the cold season, socks are welcome and prove to be extremely useful and when you choose a nice model, you can't help but make your colleague smile. Choose a colorful model or some with a nice print, such as flamingo, avocado, cars, etc.
- A game. A game is always useful at home, especially in winter, when all the meetings take place indoors. Go to a store and choose one of the dozens of games available for adults, such as Monopoly, Catan, Carcassonne, etc.
- Christmas decorations. As Christmas is approaching, but the Christmas tree is about to be made, you can give your colleague some special Christmas decorations as a gift, which will beautify the Christmas tree and prove useful every year.
- A comic product. Opt for fragrant body creams, beard creams or other types of handmade cosmetics, which will not go unnoticed.
- A personalized mug and a packet of tea or coffee. Find or personalize a mug with a funny message that you think would suit your office colleague and accompany it with a fruit tea from a teahouse or maybe a specialty coffee.
Christmas gift ideas under 10$
There are certain people to whom you would like to give something as a gift, but the budget does not allow you to make everyone happy with extravagant gifts. But, as the gesture counts, there are always gift ideas for small budgets, such as those with a maximum of 10$.
- A book. In terms of books, you will always find some highly appreciated ones. Look for the offers and think about the field that the person who will receive the gift as a gift is attracted to. If you don't know exactly, mix it up with bestsellers or award-winning books.
- A pair of earrings or a bracelet. There are many shops in malls where you can find extremely nice and tasteful templates at very good prices.
- A scarf. A very useful accessory in winter and not at all expensive, which can be found in almost all fashion stores. Choose that person's favorite color or opt for a neutral color that suits any outfit.
- A T-shirt with a message or print. The stores come with hundreds of T-shirt designs with interesting messages for both men and women. Depending on your taste, choose a T-shirt with a cool, slightly minimalist message or one with a special print.
- A bottle of wine or sweets. Go to the shops and consult with a specialist from the wine district, who can make very good recommendations, depending on your budget and preferences. If you want to choose sweets, instead, you have the option to buy the person's favorite sweets, with which to fill a whole box or to go for a fine chocolate, a box of cookies or candies in an elegant package.
Regardless of your choice and where you decide to buy your gifts for this Christmas, don't forget to keep in mind what you want to convey to your loved ones. Whether you are feeling a sense of gratitude, you want to prove your love or you just want to see those close to you smiling, your gesture will be appreciated if it is made from the heart.
Compilation of a heartbreaking moments when people are protecting their loved ones during coronavirus pandemic
According to World Health Organization, as of today, March 25, 2020 there are over 435,353 confirmed cases of Coronavirus infections, almost 20.000 deaths and there are about 111,870 people that have recovered. Out of those people who are infected, about 290,624 (96%) are in mild condition and 13,241 (4%) are in serious or critical condition. The most affected countries are now Italy and Spain, with over 69.176 cases and 47,610 accordingly.
As the number of cases more than doubled recently, many countries are now trying to prevent or at least slow the spread of the virus using self-isolation, social distancing and in some cases, introducing country-wide quarantines.
But what happens when your loved one is diagnosed with Coronavirus? You cannot get close to them, as you risk getting the infection and you can also infect others. So in this said moments, people are sharing pictures online of the people they care the most.
Some of the pictures, like touching the hands through the window or sitting next door with the loved one can have an emotional impact. And we should applaud their efforts because it keeps themselves and others safe during this difficult time.
This is how a couple in their 90's end up spending their time together during the quarantine, beucase of a femure fracture
Children made a surpise visit to her mom to say happy birthday, where she could not hold her tears
A father with his son are talking over the phone every day during the Covid-19 lockdown
In nursing homes, visitors are not allowed during the pandemic period. So, in order not to upset the grandma, they made a surprise visit
Another example when you are not allowed to visiti the Nursing Home, but that doesn't stop you. Try not to hide your tears, as the picture bellow is worth a million of words.
Couple meet only for a few minutes during the first line of defense against Coronavirus
This is how grandparents meet their grandson for the first time during the coronavirus pandemic
Another example of meeting the grandson for the first time. Breathtaking
This is how a birthday surprise looks like during quarantine
Nothing can stope this old couple from supporting each over, especially during this difficult period for all of us.
Granddaughter tells her Grandfather that she got engaged. Emotional scene
Reported by Bemorepanda Team
Thanksgiving Day, as it is known among Americans, is the holiday that marks the end of autumn, but also of the harvest. At the same time, it is the event through which people usually give thanks for the good harvest obtained, despite the unfavorable weather events.
Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in many countries around the world, but especially in the United States and Canada, where the tradition of the holiday is carefully followed by all the inhabitants. In the United States and Canada, Thanksgiving Day is, in fact, Harvest Day, more precisely, a day when people thank the divinity for the harvests they had that year.
Thanksgiving Day is the holiday taken from the first settlers who arrived in the New World in 1621. They celebrated this day as a thank you for the rich harvest they obtained even in harsh weather conditions. In 1941, the US Congress passed a resolution establishing that the fourth Thursday in November should officially become a US national holiday.
Best Thanksgiving quotes 2021
1."True forgiveness is when you can say, 'Thank you for that experience.'"
2."Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience."
The tradition of Thanksgiving cooked turkey comes from Benjamin Franklin, because he decided to make this bird the symbol of the holiday. The former American president pardoned a turkey that was to be cut with the celebration of this day, and since then, every year, the tradition is respected by every American president.
3."Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other."
4.“The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.”
5."Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot."
A tradition of the meal is the prayer that people say at the beginning of the meal. Throughout the prayer, people hold hands and each of the people present states a reason to thank God for this day.
6."Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day."
7."Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
8.“Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.”
Așadar, sărbătoarea de Thanksgiving Day ne oferă tuturor șansa de a ne gândi la lucrurile bune care ni se întâmplă zilnic, dar și șansa de a mulțumi pentru tot ceea ce primim.
9.“The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.”
10.“If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.”
11.“A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.”
12."I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family."
13.“Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.”
14.“Thankfulness is measured by the number of words. Gratitude is measured by the nature of our actions.”
15.“I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.”
16.“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
17.“Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude."
18."We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction."
19."There are only two ways to live your live. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other as is though everything is a miracle."
20."It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy."
Thanksgiving Day is an annual one-day celebration in which God is thanked for the richness of that year's harvest. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States and on the second Monday in October in Canada.
Examples of Thanksgiving messages for everyone
Whether you're socially distancing yourself in 2021 or gathering with each other, here's a list of some Thanksgiving messages you can choose to send to most anyone.
- We are very grateful to you and your family! I send you peace and warmth during this crazy time.
- We all have so much to be thankful for! I send you and your family a harvest of blessings on this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! We know this year has been tough, but we see your strength and wish you all the best on this Thanksgiving.
- Enjoy the warmth of the family this season and the harvest of the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!
- I send you laughter, joy and many fillings on this Thanksgiving.
- We hope that you and your family have managed to meet this year and enjoy a Thanksgiving celebration together!
- I wish you a happy Thanksgiving from across the street [street, country, state, etc.].
- What a crazy ride this year was! We are so grateful to you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving messages for family and friends
No matter if you can join your family on this Thanksgiving day or if you need to distance yourself socially, a loving Thanksgiving card will be a great choice.
- I wish you a day of celebration, laughter and love. Happy Thanksgiving! Grateful to each of you!
- Thank you for calling me family - every year! Happy Thanksgiving.
- I send you all my love from all over [country, state, world, etc.]! I am / am so grateful to have you all in my life and I would like to be there, to feast with you all. Get some extra pumpkin pie for me.
- It's been a hell of a year and I can't be more grateful to you all for staying with me every step of the way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am beyond grateful that I have you all in my life, this year and every year! I send you my love!
- Your family is a real blessing in my / our life! Thanks to my lucky stars this season that you are all well and healthy. Happy Thanksgiving!
- What year! I am amazed at the level of support you have shown me and I am rather grateful to you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I hope you and your family enjoy a delicious feast! Thank you that everyone is well and healthy!
- I am thinking of you this Thanksgiving season and I wish you all peace and love.
Happy Thanksgiving Message to Colleagues
Sending Thanksgiving greeting cards is definitely not a family affair. You can wish your colleagues a happy Thanksgiving. After all, business partnerships are maintained through mutual appreciation and support.
- Taking this opportunity to officially thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for always supporting me and for supporting me. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I couldn't have asked for a better co-worker, thank you for everything and happy Thanksgiving.
- I wish you and your family a lot of good food and gratitude this season!
- Thank you for this year's partnership and we look forward to continuing our reconstruction next year! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for staying with us this year. Your loyalty is truly appreciated and we look forward to working with you soon.
- Thanksgiving Message for Customers
- There are a number of good reasons (hello, customer retention) for companies to be successful in sending Thanksgiving cards to their customer base as well as their employees.
When writing a Thanksgiving message to your clients, you should follow a few simple but important rules, such as keeping the message short and focused on the positives, while avoiding the sound of a sales pitch.
- Thank you for supporting our small business through this year's trials. Thank you for your loyalty and we wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- Our gratitude goes to you and your family on this Thanksgiving. Thank you for your business in 2021!
- We appreciate your business every year too! Happy Thanksgiving!
- The small team from [Company X] thanks you for your support in 2021 and wishes you a very delicious Thanksgiving celebration!
- Happy Thanksgiving from a local company [X]! Thank you for being a loyal customer.
- Funny Thanksgiving Messages
- Although 2021 is not 2020, it was still a difficult year for many of our friends, family and neighbors. Practicing gratitude in 2021 is probably difficult for many people. I hope there are many more things to be grateful for. In any case, we can all use a good giggle, so why not write something worse inside the Thanksgiving card this year?
Some funny messages for your friends or family
- The best part of the holidays is seeing you! And pie, you have to be grateful for the pie.
- Happy Spanksgiving! I hope you have prepared the most comfortable and elastic pants for the most sleepy day of the year! I can't wait to have dinner with you!
- Happy Thanksgiving! We trained for this all year ... Let's celebrate!
- This year, I'm grateful ... and the adult drinks. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Who's ready for the feast ?!
- You bring the turkey, I bring the side dishes ... I mean the drink and a lot. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Quotes
- Preparing to write your Thanksgiving cards means that you will want to get into the spirit of gratitude and what better way to do that than by reading a few inspirational quotes about being grateful ?! You can even add one of these bad guys to your Thanksgiving message for a little extra gratitude * umph *! Here are some famous quotes to make you think of gratitude!
Quotes that can be transformed into a great message to your loved ones
- "Feeling grateful and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it." - William Arthur Ward
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the greatest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
- "He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things he does not have, but rejoices in those he has." - Epictetus
- "Joy is the simplest form of gratitude." - Karl Barth
- "Silent gratitude is not too great for anyone." - Gertrude Stein
- "Piglet noticed that although he had a very small heart, it could contain a fairly large amount of gratitude." - AA Milne
- "We often take for granted even the things that deserve our most gratitude." - Cynthia Ozick
- “Gratitude helps you grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter in your life and in the lives of everyone around you. ” - Eileen Caddy
- "The only people you should try to deal with are the ones who helped you." - John E. Southard
- "In life, one has the choice of one of two ways: to wait for a special day - or to celebrate each special day." - Rasheed Ogunlaru