Did you know that the well-known chain of McDonald's fast food restaurants has a familiar menu (in all countries where the company is present). Still, for each of the markets, it tries to make unique products designed for the specific food preferences of residents in one or another country. Therefore, a dish that you can meet in one country, you will not find in another day with fire ...
So it turns out that when we go abroad, we go to a familiar institution and try to order a dish we liked at home; it is quite possible, or rather, most likely, it simply will not be on the menu of a foreign restaurant, and in this case, we will try to explain it to an employee of a foreign restaurant that you want "shrimp roll," "big tasty" or another dish will just be a waste of time - you have to eat what they give, classic burgers and unforgettable "big mac."
Why Shrimp Roll can only be found in the Russian McDonald's, and what unique dishes are sold in other chain restaurants?
Are you wondering what non-standard dishes are in McDonald's around the world? If so, then welcome aboard - we will show you 40 different dishes that are absolutely unique and original in each of the countries represented.
1. In Japan, they offer the Grakoro burger, which includes pasta, shrimp, and white sauce. The offer is limited…
2. They also offer a dish with chicken fillet, "Bai Teriyaki."
3. In South Korea, you can order the Rich Potato Burger, which looks exactly like it's called.
4. It turns out that Korea also has a mozzarella and chicken burger - McChicken. The picture looks delicious!
5. And for dessert, you can order a taro pie! The same cherry pie, but instead of cherries, the filling includes edible taro roots.
6. In China, you can order this burger: with a double cutlet and two German bratwursts
7. In Germany, on the other hand, there is a signature Surf 'n' Turf burger on the menu. Very unusual!
8. If that's too much, just order crispy breaded shrimp!
9. In Germany, there is also a dish called "Big Rösti", which is included in the Mack breakfast. It's filled with potatoes, bacon, and spicy white sauce.
10. You can get McDo with chicken and McSpaghetti garnish in the Philippines!
It looks completely different from what we are used to seeing dishes in establishments of this class.
11. Or here - you can order chicken fillet with rice
12. In Spain, you can get a whole bucketful of wings and McNuggets. Two in one!
13. But in India, you can buy a cheesy rice bowl with chicken nuggets and vegetable sauce
14. Or you can eat this "Green Chilli Aloo Naan"
15. India also has "McPuffs", small pies with an unusual vegetable filling.
16. Something between a sandwich and a roll? Apparently, that's right!
17. In Malaysia, you won't believe McDonald's offer Bubur Ayam McD porridge!
18. And look what a non-standard breakfast they serve there! Is this from the McDonald's menu?
19. In Brazil, you can buy the dish “STEAK. FRIES.”…
20. And cheese bread with Nutella chocolate filling or cheese filling
21. And here, in Russia, they offer such a breakfast: rolls with cottage cheese, raisins and dried apricots. Did you know about it?
22. And Shrimp Roll can also be ordered only in our country and nowhere else!
23. In Austria there is a dish "Gouda Thaler", which they call "five slices of cheese happiness", and we believe them.
24. Also in Austria, you can buy these adorable mini donuts and raspberry-vanilla rolls for dessert.
25. Another non-standard dish from the Turkish menu …
26. Honestly, their desserts look like they were made in the kitchen of a five-star restaurant.
27. And in Australia you can buy toast with cheese and tomatoes
Maybe it's true that the Australians have everything upside down?
28. Macaroni French Cookies at McDonald's in Australia. No, well, really, everything is not like people!
29. In Thailand, you can buy this porridge with chicken and mushrooms "McPorridge"
30. You can also try this closed cheesy Hawaiian pizza
31. And McDonald’s in Thailand has WAFFLE FRIES… Fried waffles?
32. In Cyprus you can buy Greek Mac
It seems that for some time it was possible to purchase a similar dish from us, which was called “Panini Tuscany”. It was really delicious. Too bad it disappeared from the menu.
33. In Indonesia, McD serves Uduk Rice, savory rice topped with chili paste, scrambled eggs, fried onions, and finely chopped fried chicken. Om-Nom-nom!
34. There you can also order McChicken porridge ...
35. To be honest, spicy rica rica sauce drizzled generously over crumbled rice and chicken pieces looks delicious.
36. Meanwhile in Portugal they serve soup on the McDonalds menu!
37. They also have these delicious looking croissants for breakfast.
38. In Ireland, you can take such a cheese dish "Cheese Melt Dippers". Mmmm, cheese!
39. And in Mexico, you can order McMolletes for breakfast.
40. And finally, you can have McMuffin a la Mexicana, which has a delicious Mexican omelet, bacon, cheese and fried beans.