50+ motivational and empowering Women's Day Quotes to inspire you in 2022
Women are special. We all know that. We think about them, love them and admire them. The writers wrote novels and poems about them. Precisely because I am the most sensitive and beautiful half of our lives, we have prepared a series of quotes about women.
There are beautiful quotes about strong women, independent women, about the beauty and elegance of women, about women and fashion. We also have a separate category with famous quotes about women.
Our carefully thought out and selected collection of quotes about women is waiting for you to discover below and find in it the inspiration you need.
Women are different from men. It is a fact that each of us must accept, enjoy, and respect. Let us enjoy our femininity, our sensitivity and empathy, our sense of beauty, the fact that we are admired and, of course, the beauty of motherhood. Below are some of the most beautiful and relevant quotes about women.
Many times when you are a strong woman you are perceived as difficult. Many times you curb your reactions just so you don't get judged that way. Below we have chosen some of the most compelling quotes about strong women to encourage you to be yourself.
From ancient times the woman was considered a source of happiness and at the same time a source of suffering. It is the woman who inspired the great creators of the world. Falling prey to the beauty and charm of women, sculptors, painters, musicians and, last but not least, the masters of the word have given birth to wonderful works of art.
Motivational and empowering Women's Day Quotes 2022
1. Never apologize for being a woman.
2. Don't be a lady, be a legend! - Stevie Nicks
3. Girls want attention, women want respect.
4. Femininity is the supreme form of sophistication.
5. There is nothing rarer or more beautiful than a woman who is simply herself, comfortable with herself in her perfect imperfection. For me, this is the true essence of beauty. - Steve Maraboli
6. Sometimes the princess kills the dragon and saves the prince. - Samuel Lowe
7. I'm not a one in a million girl, I'm a woman like you'll never meet again. ⁇
8. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with an attitude and a lady with a class. / Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.
9. You don't need princes to save you. I don't have much patience for stories where women are saved by men. - Neil Gaiman, writer
Can a robot portrait of the perfect woman be made? And if that were the case, how many men would marry her?
Studies show that men value many qualities more deeply than their physical appearance. This may seem surprising to many women. From their point of view, one of the most appreciated qualities is calm. A woman who knows how to stay calm in a crisis situation, who is willing to talk instead of having a nervous breakdown or a scene of jealousy is more likely to keep a man by her side than a very beautiful one. to break the plates when she is unhappy with something. Patience goes hand in hand with calm. Men prefer women who don't tease or push them from behind.
Long ago, women did not have the same rights as men, and the power of their word was limited. But there were some exceptions, which completely changed the course of women's history and perception in society.
Female personalities who have dispelled myths about the involvement of the fair sex in politics have existed since the 1950's. One of them was Cleopatra.
Cleopatra was born in 69 BC. In Alexandria, she was the queen of Egypt, the last pharaoh of Egypt. Cleopatra was an ambitious woman, strong and eager for great things for her people. She became queen at just 17 years old, spoke 9 languages and was a charismatic, seductive woman and delighted everyone around her with her melodious voice.
10. She is the kind of queen who knows that she does not wear the crown on her head, but in her soul. - Adrian Michael
11. She has moments of weakness when she begins to think that she needs someone to save her. But then she smiles and remembers that she is the heroine of her own story.
12. I am a queen whether I have a king or not.
13. I'm not a difficult woman. I'm just a strong woman and I know my worth. / I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.
14. Strong women do not have attitudes, they have high standards. - Strong women don’t have attitudes, they have standards.
15. It took me a long time to develop my own voice and now that I have it, I'm not going to shut up. / It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. - Madeleine Albright, American politician
16. She is one of those rare women who is so easy on herself and the world loves her for it.
Another female presence who clearly expressed her opinion for the benefit of the community she belonged to was Queen Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen of Great Britain", as she appears in history, has dedicated her entire life to a kingdom in which she has placed all her hopes. She was one of the women who had a say in the entourage of men, ambitious and courageous, the Queen of England transformed an island isolated and avoided by the world, into one of the strongest and most prosperous nations in Europe.
Elizabeth won the trust of her subjects and fought against the enemies of the country for the good of the people, defeating the Spanish Army.
A fighter for justice against the British, Ioana D'Arc led the resistance against the English invasion of France in the Hundred Years' War. It has gone down in history as one of the emblematic figures of France. This woman was also declared a saint by the Catholic Church.
CoCo Chanel, the most famous and successful woman in the fashion industry, has become a symbol and a pillar of reference for elegance, boldness and courage. Her revolutionary ideas helped her become what no one else would match. The famous fashion designer changed the style of women's clothing by taking masculine models and transforming them to benefit women.
Indira Gandhi, a woman who overnight had to lead the democracy of the world's greatest people, has become at least a symbol of women's freedom in India, if not the world. In time, he demonstrated the power of perseverance and demonstrated well-used and well-intentioned educated thinking.
17. A strong woman looks at the problem directly and winks at it. / A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. - Gina Carey
18. Strong women do not play the role of the victim, are not merciful and do not point the finger. But I'm standing and they're making the books - Mandy Hale
19. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm alone. It means I feel strong enough to cope with life without needing anyone else.
20. The emancipated woman is stronger than any obstacle and more beautiful than any words. - Steve Maraboli
21. A strong woman doesn't need you, she just wants you.
22. Girls are in competition, women help emancipate other women. - Girls compete, women empower.
23. A well-read woman is a dangerous creature. 🙂 - Lisa Kleypas
Few women have marked history as the famous Roxelana-Hurem Sultan.
She was a leading female figure who built every stage of her tumultuous life on her own, from a poor maid to the most feared and controversial sultan in the entire history of the Ottoman Empire. His power and influence have intrigued both the Ottomans and the royal courts of Europe, and the obsessive love of the greatest sultan of all time is a fascinating subject for many today. She always had a surprising personality, a magnetic charm and an indestructible ambition, combined, it seems, with a fairytale appearance, and these qualities made her immortal in the consciousness of many people.
"Pride and Prejudice" or "Emma" are just two of the most beautiful works of literature by the great writer Jane Austen. She became, even in her time, a well-known and highly regarded writer, very popular and cultured. Through her courage to express her feelings, thoughts and ideas, she was one of the women who paved the way for writers around the world today.
Susan Brownell Anthony, leader of the American Civil Rights Movement, who played a major role in the 19th century Women's Rights Movement to guarantee women's suffrage in the United States. For 45 years she traveled thousands of miles to the United States and Europe, giving between 75 and 100 speeches a year on women's suffrage.
24. It's your story. You are free to hit them with a reversal whenever you want. ⁇
25. She is beautiful, but not like the women on the covers of magazines. She's beautiful for the way she thinks. She's beautiful for the way her eyes twinkle when she talks about something she loves. For the ability to make others smile even when she is sad. She is beautiful to the depths of her soul.
26. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. - Sophia Loren
27. Beauty begins when you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel
28. No beauty shines brighter than a good heart. / No beauty shines brighter that that of a good heart.
29. For beautiful eyes, seek kindness in others. For beautiful lips, say only beautiful things about others. And for a beautiful posture, step on the confidence that you are never alone. - Audrey Hepburn
30. The kind of beauty I want comes from within, it comes from strength, courage and dignity. - Ruby Dee
Britain's first female Prime Minister, also known as the "Iron Lady", Margaret Thatcher was one of the initiators of libertarian thought, believing in free trade between markets and in the power of individual responsibility. the president of the United States at the time, Ronald Reagan.
An iconic presence in public life, Princess Diana was noted for her compassion, style, personal charm and charity work, but also for the fact that she had an unhappy marriage with Prince Charles.
From her engagement to Prince Charles of Wales in 1981 until her death in a car accident in 1997, Diana has been one of the most famous women in the world - a prominent celebrity of her generation. During her lifetime, she was often described as the most photographed woman in the world.
31. Character, intelligence, power, style. That means beauty. - Diane von Furstenberg
32. No matter how ordinary a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written on her face, she will be a beautiful woman. - Eleanor Roosevelt
33. We enjoy the beauty of the butterfly, but we seldom think about the changes it has had to go through to achieve that beauty. - Maya Angelou
34. She is beautiful, but her outer beauty cannot surpass the beauty of her soul.
35. Imperfection is beautiful. Madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
36. Happy women are the most beautiful. - Audrey Hepburn / Happy girls are the prettiest.
37. You can be wonderful at 30, charming at 40 and irresistible for the rest of your life. - Coco Chanel
38. Pour yourself a drink, give yourself a little lipstick and come back. - Elizabeth Taylor
39. There are no ugly women in the world, only lazy women. - Coco Chanel
40. All a woman wants is to find a man to prove to her that they are not all the same… - Marilyn Monroe 🙂
41. Every woman needs a man to ruin her lipstick, not her mascara… - Marilyn Monroe
42. If you want to be original, be prepared to be copied. / If you want to be original, be ready to be copied. - Coco Chanel
43. I'm pretty, but I'm not pretty.
I'm wrong, but I'm not the Devil.
I'm good, but I'm not an angel. - Marilyn Monroe
44. Crying is for ordinary women. Pretty women go shopping. - Oscar Wilde
45. We must not make women fit the world in which they live. We need to think about how to make the world a better place for women. - Gloria Steinem, leader of the American feminist movement
46. We should start living before we get too old. Fear is stupid. Just like regrets. - Marilyn Monroe
47. I drink champagne on two occasions: when I'm in love and when I'm not - Coco Chanel
48. Life is a party, dress like that. - Audrey Hepburn
49. If you follow all the rules, you lose all the fun. / It you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn
50. I think you have to have at least one perfect moment every day. - Audrey Hepburn
51. In general, I can tell how smart a man is based on how unintelligent he thinks I am. - Cormac McCarthy
52. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself.
53. A woman knows her limits. But a wise woman knows that there is no such thing. - A girl knows her limits. But a wise girl knows she has none. - Marilyn Monroe
54. Just because I have excluded negative people from my life does not mean that I hate them. It simply means that I respect myself. - Marilyn Monroe
55. The most beautiful accessory a woman can wear is self-confidence.
56. A girl turns into a woman when she learns to love herself more than she loves a man.
57. Don't forget to fall in love first and foremost with yourself. - Carrie Bradshaw
58. Just because you were wrong at some point doesn't mean you're going to be wrong forever. Keep trying and always, but always believe in yourself. Because if you don't believe in yourself, who will, my dear? - Marilyn Monroe
59. You will never influence the world like everyone else…
60. Respect yourself enough to walk away from someone who doesn't appreciate you.
The 2021-2022 NHL Championship is the 105th season of the National Hockey League (NHL). The regular season kicked off on October 12, 2021 and will run through April 2022, followed by the Stanley Cup playoff series.
This season, the NHL has added a new Seattle club, the Seattle Kraken, bringing 32 clubs to the 2021-2022 Championship - 7 from Canada and 25 from the United States. The Seattle Kraken play in the Pacific Division of the Eastern Conference and the Arizona Coyotes have moved to the Central Division.
Thus, this season, the league returned to its usual divisions, each of which now has 8 teams and a division into the Western and Eastern Conferences (due to restrictions last season, there were virtually no conferences and the Canadian Division was created).
During the regular season 2021-2022, all clubs play 82 matches (last season only 56), each team will play each at least twice. The match calendar includes a break for the 2022 Olympics from February 4th to 22nd.
Bemorepanda collected some funny memes about the new season.
1.The Islanders have fans
2.All I want
3.Like a boss
The National Hockey League is a professional sports organization that brings together the hockey teams of the United States and Canada. Nowadays, most experts recognize the NHL as one of the strongest on the planet. It should be noted that at the moment it is one of the main sports leagues in North America, along with the NBA, NFL and Major League Baseball. The league was formed on November 26, 1917, and on December 19, 1917, the first season began, uniting only 4 teams.
By the end of the 1930/1931 season, a total of 10 teams were playing in the NHL, vying each year for the league's top prize, the Stanley Cup. Originally, the Stanley Cup was played between the winner of the NHL and the winner of the Western professional hockey leagues, and since 1926 the Cup has become the full property of the NHL. However, the Great Depression, and various financial difficulties after it, dealt a severe blow to the league and the NHL was reduced to six teams. These teams, which have played in the league for 25 years since 1942, are still known as the "Big Six" (Original Six) - "Montreal Canadiens", "Toronto Maple Leafs", "Detroit Red Wings", "Boston Bruins", New York Rangers and Chicago Blackhawks.
4.A 5 dollar
5.Only Patrick here
6.Every time I make a save
7.I become anything
In the mid-1960s, teams began to emerge in the minor leagues, especially from the western United States, that could compete with the NHL teams. The strengthening of the Western Hockey League, which experts predicted its transformation into a league equal in strength to the NHL, as well as financial considerations prompted the NHL in 1967 to undertake the first expansion since the 1920s. Six more teams were admitted to the league, which formed a new division. They were the Philadelphia Flyers, St. Louis Blues, Minnesota North Stars, Los Angeles Kings, Oakland Seals and Pittsburgh Penguins. Three years later, the Vancouver Canucks and Buffalo Sabers joined the league.
In 1972, the World Hockey Association (WHA) was formed. Although the WHA never submitted a proposal to the NHL for a joint Stanley Cup, everyone recognized the league's strength and considered it a worthy competitor to the NHL. In this regard, the NHL decided to urgently continue its expansion policy and added the New York Islanders and Atlanta Flames to the league in 1972, and the Kansas City Scouts and Washington Capitals two years later.
8.Pulling 2 teeth
However, the increase in the number of teams in the league caused a decrease in the overall level of the game. These leagues fought for strong players until the collapse of the WHA in 1979. Four WHA teams have joined the NHL: Hartford Whalers, Quebec Nordics, Edmonton Oilers and Winnipeg Jets. The Edmonton Oilers are currently the last team from the WHA to continue to be based in the same city where they were based. Quebec Nordics, Winnipeg Jets and Hartford Whalers have now changed their name and moved to other cities.
The NHL has continued to expand, and since the 2000/2001 season, the number of teams in the league has increased to its current maximum of 30 teams from 29 cities in the United States and Canada. Of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League, 7 are in Canada and 23 are in the United States. All NHL clubs have their own "farm clubs" - the so-called subsidiary teams, where hockey players who have failed to break into the main team play.
At the moment, the NHL has the following structure: there are two conferences in the NHL, each with three divisions, and each division with five teams. In the regular season, each team plays 82 games - 41 home and 41 away, each team playing at least one game with every other team in the league. The team gets two points for winning, the team gets one point for losing in overtime or in shootouts, and none for losing in regular time. At the end of the regular season, the team with the most points in its division becomes the division champion (points from games with all teams are taken into account, not just the teams of its division). Division winners and top 5 other teams from each conference advance to the playoffs and compete for the Stanley Cup.
18.The floor is lava
23.Grinds my gear
25.I play hockey
26.I got a cup
27.Brain on check
29.I have an army
31.The sea creators
35.For the record
39.Dollar beer night
45.Four to one
48.Everywhere I go
50.Kraken are in the metagame
Cutest mommy and kitty love
Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
50 most interesting and fun facts about the International Women's Day that you need to know in 2022
Women and men are two opposites, two parallel, but at the same time, inseparable worlds.
Celebrating this holiday, let's not forget that admiration for a woman is not only admiration for her beauty and kindness, but, first of all, a tribute to a working woman, a manifestation of real concern for her.
When you think about what befell our women in the last centuries, it is both breathtaking and a lump comes to the throat: this is a great fate - great in happiness and great in tragedy. They survived the war, got an education, stood on a par with men in the construction of a new state and a new national economy, gave birth and, together with their country, brought up new generations of defenders and builders. Injustice sipped during the years of repression. And then they stood next to their husbands, brothers and sons during the years of the invasions and defended their state - at anti-aircraft guns, at the controls of aircraft, in medical battalions, at walkie-talkies and traffic controllers on military roads, in partisan detachments and underground, behind machine tools, in design bureaus , on the collective farm fields and so on.
The women's holiday began to "split up", Valentine's Day, Mother's Day appeared, they started talking about analogies even in the church calendar.
A special Mother's Day is good, but not as an alternative to Women's Day, but in addition to it. The understanding that we are talking about the one who is called to be a wife and mother, repeat this again, cannot and should not be removed from the image of a woman honored on Women's Day, from our, masculine, attitude towards her in principle. Especially from the attitude of our sons and grandchildren towards her, including when it comes to their peers.
Bemorepanda collected some interesting facts about International women's Day 2022.
1. In Portugal, women celebrate March 8 exclusively in the company of their friends, arranging bachelorette parties. Men are not allowed to attend such meetings.
2. The meaning of the holiday has changed more than once. Moreover, many women still understand the meaning of March 8 in different ways. But traditionally it was a celebration of the women's struggle for gender equality and the advancement of women around the world.
3. An analogue of March 8 was celebrated in ancient Rome. There is evidence that back then there was a special day when women received gifts, and slaves could rest.
4. In India, Women's Day is celebrated in October, and it lasts for about 10 days.
5. But in Japan, almost the entire month of March is devoted to holidays for women. This list includes not only International Women's Day, but also holidays of dolls, peach blossoms and girls.
6. The 2015 UN Women's Report found that despite women working longer than men, when taking into account both paid and unpaid work, women worldwide still earn on average 24% less than men. The largest wage gap, 33%, is found in South Asia.
It is unlikely that anyone will object to honoring believing women on the third Sunday after Easter, the Sunday of the Holy Myrrh-bearing Women, but one cannot fail to understand that the vector of the feeling honored on this holiday is different: from women to the One who came into our world in the form of a man. If we talk about the moment of the Gospel story, which most conveys the sacredness of the relationship to a woman and mother, then these are the words spoken by Jesus Christ at the dying moment, addressed to the Virgin Mary: "Woman! behold, your son." Note, not a brother in Christ, but a son; not a sister, but a mother. Moreover, we are talking about a personal call, not to all those of the students who were present at the execution, but only to one of them. And to Her - not about all of them, but only one of them, the one to whom Christ commanded a very important thing: to take Her into his house.
So on Women's Day on 8th March, let's hug all our wonderful grandmothers, mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, beloved women, and delight them with beautiful bouquets and gifts dear to their hearts! We will remember those of our dear women who are no longer with us, we will put flowers to their portrait. Congratulations to all our fair sex colleagues at work. Mentally - and whoever can, and personally - we will pay tribute to our truly great contemporaries.
And most importantly: when celebrating this "holiday of admiration for women", let's not forget that admiration for a woman is not only admiration for her beauty and kindness, but, first of all, a tribute to a working woman (by the way, they are not only in age, but also young), a woman-keeper of the hearth, a manifestation of real concern for her!
7. Despite the UN Declaration on the Elimination of Violence against Women, adopted back in 1993, today one in three women worldwide is the victim of physical or sexual violence, which is usually committed by a close intimate partner.
8. Last year, UNICEF reported that more than 500 million women and girls around the world do not have access to private sanitary facilities where they can monitor their menstrual hygiene. That's half a billion women and girls around the world who are unable to meet their basic needs.
9. According to UNICEF, in 2013, about 31 million girls of primary school age and 32 million girls of primary school age were unable to attend school.
10. Originally called International Working Women's Day, the holiday was first observed on 28 February. Women continued to celebrate it on the last Sunday of February until 1913. The first modern International Women's Day was held on March 8 in 1914. The date was chosen because that year March 8 fell on a Sunday when most women did not work, allowing them to participate in marches and other activities. Since then, the holiday has been celebrated on this day.
11. Previously, instead of flowers, sweets or teddy bears, women were awarded diplomas and awards. Different countries, cities and republics have different traditions and holidays.
12. In one of the republics on this bright holiday, the fallen heroes are honored, this republic is called Liberia.
13. Japan has amazing traditions, this country is unique in its holidays. There in March they celebrate 2 holidays for all women. Hina Matsuri, as well as Girls' Day and Peach Blossom.
14. In Italy, it is impossible to fully enjoy the atmosphere of this holiday, as its inhabitants go to work on this day.
15. Women's Day was celebrated in ancient Rome. And, as expected, with gifts and congratulations. The Romans gave presents to spouses, and slaves received a day off.
16. Women speak about 20,000 words a day, which is 13,000 more than men.
17. The 20 richest women in the world inherited money from their father or husband.
18. The average British woman has 19 pairs of shoes but only wears 7.
19. 40% of births in the US are by unmarried women.
20. Women spend almost a year of their lives thinking about what to wear.
21. On average, women cry 30-64 times a year, and men 6-17 times.
22. Israel is the only country in the world where women are called up for military service.
23. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
24. . Women have more taste buds than men.
25. Only 2% of women consider themselves beautiful.
26. In 1900, women took part in the Olympic Games for the first time.
27. Women in Niger have an average of 7 children, the highest in the world.
28. Women live longer than men, in part because their immune systems age more slowly.
29. In the US, 30% of businesses are owned by women.
30. The UAE has the largest gender imbalance in the world, with only 100 women for every 219 men in the country.
31. All the women in the world earn $18 trillion and spend $28 trillion!
32. There are 603 million women in countries where domestic violence is not a crime.
33. 80% of those who bought a Fifty Shades of Gray book are women.
34. The only country in the world named after a woman is the island nation of Saint Lucia, which was discovered by Columbus on December 13, 1502 on Saint Lucia's Day.
35. A British study found that the average woman is on a diet for 17 years of her life.
36. Mental bonds in girls begin to form earlier than in boys in childhood and adolescence. That is why women have more developed thought processes and emotional spheres than men.
37. Caligynephobia, also known as venustraphobia, is nothing more than a fear of beautiful women. As a rule, young men suffer from it, and most often this phobia of beauties disappears at an older age, but nevertheless, not all men manage to defeat it even in adulthood.
38. Spasmodic pains in the lower abdomen during menstruation in women can be as strong as in all people during a heart attack. This condition is known as dysmenorrhea, which, just imagine, affects millions of women every month.
39. Women are known to speak 13,000 more words a day than men. Girlfriends, neighbors, work colleagues - well, how can you resist and not say a word.
40. Scientists have conducted studies among women who regularly use lipstick.
41. Women blink about twice as often as men. This seems to be where the expression "blink your eyes" comes from.
42. Ada Lovelace was the first programmer in history. She is best known for the fact that she created a description of a computer, however, the project was developed by a man, Charles Babbage. But she wrote the first program for this machine and introduced the terms "cycle" and "work cell".
43. Women are better than men at remembering where certain things are. How often does your husband ask you to help him find socks, ties or shirts in his own closet? So think after that, who has a better memory.
44. On the street, women tend to focus on buildings and signs, while men use directions and distances to describe paths. Therefore, a woman is more likely to say, "Go straight to the lingerie store, then turn right until you reach the bridge." A man will say differently: “You need to drive 5 km to the north, then turn east on Svoboda Street and continue driving in this direction for another 4 km.”
45. Girls have 11% more neurons than boys in the brain centers that are responsible for language and hearing.
46. Women are better than men at distinguishing shades of colors. Therefore, blue and dark blue are two completely different shades, not to mention pink, purple, purple or mauve.
47. Girls develop fine motor skills earlier than boys. This lends scientific support to the stereotype that women have neater handwriting. And by the way, representatives of both sexes generally write differently.
48. Men's noses are 10% larger than women's. This is due to the fact that men tend to have more muscle mass and require more oxygen, which means that their nostrils are enlarged. The size difference begins to show around age 11, when boys develop muscle and girls develop fat.
49. Compared to men, women have weaker ligaments, so they are more flexible and easier to sit on the splits, for example.
50. Women's skin is much thinner than men's, depletes collagen earlier, and is therefore more prone to wrinkles. In addition, this notorious collagen in the strong half of humanity has a higher density, so they look young much longer.