Astronomical events in 2022 Full Moon Eclipse Details, Meteor Showers: Where to watch, how long it will last and more
In 2021, we had suborbital flights, we had a rover that landed on Mars, we sent the James Webb telescope, the best so far, in space and we expect many "gifts" in 2022. What will we see in 2022 , if we look up at the sky?
One of them will be visible for only 20 minutes, because the Moon is setting. We will have a lunar eclipse on May 16th. Basically, we will have to look at the moon in the morning, around 5 a.m, and we will find that it is very close to the horizon, because it is starting to set, but then it will start to enter the shadow of the Earth. It will be a spectacular phenomenon because we will see both the eclipsed sunset and the rising sun.
We will have another partial solar eclipse, which will be visible from us, on October 25. There, the Sun will be about 45 percent covered by the Moon. But it is a beautiful eclipse of the Sun, which will be seen, and for us the advantage is that it is partially visible from anywhere in the world, so we should not be "upset" that others could see it in full.
The new year will surely be a delight for heavenly viewers, with plenty of celestial events on the calendar. Here are the main events in the sky in 2022, so you can prepare your binoculars and telescope.
There are 12 phases of the full moon in 2022, and two of them qualify as supermoons. The definitions of a supermoon may vary, but the term generally refers to a full moon that is brighter and closer to Earth than normal, and therefore appears larger in the night sky.
Some astronomers say that the phenomenon occurs when the Moon is at 90% of perigee, the closest to Earth in orbit. According to this definition, the full moon in June as well as July will be considered supermoon events.
Here is the list of full astronomical events for 2022:
January 17: Moon of the Wolf
February 16: Snow Month
March 18: Worm Moon
April 16: Pink Moon
May 16: Flower Month
June 14: Strawberry Month
July 13: Deer Moon
August 11: Moon Sturgeon
September 10: Harvest Month
October 9: Hunter's Month
November 8: Beaver Month
December 7: Cold Moon
Lunar and solar eclipses
Partial solar eclipses occur when the Moon passes in front of the Sun, but only blocks some of its light. Be sure to wear appropriate eclipse goggles to see solar eclipses safely, as light can be harmful to the eyes.
A partial solar eclipse on April 30 can be seen in southern South America, the southeastern Pacific Ocean and the Antarctic Peninsula.
Another eclipse on October 25 will be visible in Greenland, Iceland, Europe, Northeast Africa, the Middle East, West Asia, India and western China.
A lunar eclipse can only occur during the full moon, when the Sun, Earth, and Moon align and the Moon passes in the shadow of the Earth. The earth casts two shadows on the moon during the eclipse. The penumbra is the partial outer shadow, and the shadow is the complete, dark one.
There will be two total lunar eclipses and two partial solar eclipses in 2022, according to The Old Farmer's Almanac.
When the full moon passes in the shadow of the Earth, it darkens, but does not disappear. Sunlight passing through the Earth's atmosphere illuminates the Moon dramatically, turning it red, which is why it is often referred to as the "blood moon."
The new year begins with the Quadrantid meteor shower, which is expected to peak in the night hours between January 2 and 3 for those in North America, according to the American Meteor Society.
The annual Perseid meteor shower in August is a real delight for those observing the sky, as it produces extremely many streaks of light through our atmosphere.
It is the first of 12 meteor showers during the year, although the next, the Lyrid meteor shower, does not reach its peak until April.
Here are the other rains to watch in 2022:
Lyrids: April 21-22
And Aquariids: May 4-5
Southern Delta Aquariums: July 29-30
Alpha Capricorns: July 30-31
Perseids: August 11-12
Orionids: October 20-21
Southern Taurids: November 4-5
Northern Taurids: November 11-12
Leonids: November 17-18
Geminids: December 13-14
Bears: December 21-22
If the sky remains clear, the Quarantines should reach their peak on the evening of January 3, after 20:00.
Lyride, meteor shower - April 21. In 2022, meteor showers will peak on the night of April 22 until the early hours of April 23.
Eta Aquarid, meteor shower - May 6. The meteor shower will peak on the night of May 5 to May 6.
Caused by Comet Halley, this meteor shower can be seen especially by people living in the southern hemisphere.
Super Moon - July 13th. A supermoon occurs when the Moon is closest to the Earth during its orbit, at the same time as a full moon, making the Moon appear significantly larger and brighter. In 2022 you will be able to see this show in mid-July.
Perseids, meteor showers - August 12 and 13. Perseids can be seen from mid-July to late August, but the peak will be between August 12 and 13.
Orionids, meteor showers - October 21. If it is dark at night, it is possible to see between 10 and 20 meteors in the sky every hour.
Partial solar eclipse - October 25. The eclipse will be visible in the UK, Europe and parts of the Middle East on October 25.
Geminids, meteor shower - December 14. The meteor shower will take place for about two weeks, but the meteorites can be seen best on December 14th.
The first meteor shower of the year, Quadrantidele, has its maximum manifestation period in January, in 2022 it takes place on the night of January 3 to 4. This meteor shower has its radiant in the constellation Bootes and is one of the strongest meteor currents, producing between 100 and 140 meteors per hour. The meteors of this current are bright and very fast.
In the year 2022, on April 14, we will have the phenomenon of the Black Moon (sometimes called in English "Dark Moon" - or "Lilith", meaning "Dark Moon" or "Black Moon"). The moon is the only natural satellite of planet Earth and has no light of its own, but only reflects that received from the Sun. There are several ways to calculate the occurrence of the phenomenon called the Black Moon: the third phase of the New Moon in a season in which there are four such monthly phases (a year with four seasons of three months each); the second phase of the New Moon in a month in which two such phases occur; the month in which the New Moon phase does not occur and the month in which the Full Moon phase does not occur
In 2022, there will be four eclipses (two lunar and two solar), according to NASA. Both lunar eclipses are total and will occur on May 16 and November 8, respectively. The first will be visible from the Americas, Europe and Africa, and the second from Asia, Australia, the Pacific and the two continents, according to eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov.
The 2022 solar eclipses will be partial and will occur on April 30 and October 25, respectively. April will be observed in the Southeast Pacific, and October in Europe, Northeast Africa, the Middle East and West Asia,
The four astronomical events that mark the beginning of the four seasons in 2022 occur at: March 20 17 h 33 m - spring equinox, June 21 12 h 14 m - summer solstice, September 23 04 h 04 m - autumn equinox , on December 21 23 h 38 m - the winter solstice.
On January 20, from an astrological point of view, the transition to the zodiac sign Aquarius is made, until February 18.
In 2022, a real heavenly spectacle is announced
We also have as a spectacular phenomenon the approach of the planet Mars. Mars is approaching Earth in December and will reach about 80 million kilometers from us. At the same time, on the evening when it is best seen all year round, the Moon will cross Mars and cover it. An occultation between the Moon and Mars will be seen somewhere around 7:00 in the morning.
We have other visible planets. For example, in the morning of March, you will see four planets in the sky: Mercury, Mars, Venus and Saturn. Then Mars will meet Saturn in April, and they will be side by side in the morning. Venus will also meet Jupiter on May 1st. From July, all year round, three planets will be seen all night: Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. They will remain visible until the end of the year.
The year of the recapture of the moon
On the other hand, 2022 will be the year of the recapture of the Moon, because almost all the states that can afford it will launch probes towards the Moon. The Americans will launch their Artemis system to the moon and back, with no people on board, will test to see if everything works. India and China will also launch probes to the moon, and it appears that Ukraine also wants to launch a satellite to study the moon closely.
Lemon and currant tart is a perfect decision for any event. It is easy to prepare and does not require much effort. This tart has a surprising aroma and will surely delight the family and the guests of the house. Bemorepanda has made things even easier, so you can see the tutorial here.
Lemon and currant tart is an easy dessert to change to everyone's liking. You can actually replace currant with any other fruit such as strawberry, or you can omit currant and finally get a delicious lemon tart. This recipe is suitable for any season, as you can use frozen fruit.
In summer, this tart will have an even stronger scent if you use fruit from your personal garden. But even in winter on the eve of the holidays, currants and lemons fit perfectly on the holiday table. Being an easy recipe to prepare, it will surely be to everyone's liking.
Lemon and currant tarts is the favorite dessert of many.
This recipe is of French origin and combines excellently with a slightly crumbly crust and buttery aroma, with a sweet-sour and extremely aromatic lemon cream together with a bit of a more sour currant. Lemon peel was used for this lemon tart, so the aroma is extraordinary. Quite a lot of lemon juice was also used, but the sourness was balanced, it depends a lot on how sour the lemon you use is.
The tart crust is easy to prepare. All you have to do is keep the butter, water and yolk very cold and keep in mind that this dough does not stretch too much, but only enough to be formed into the tray.
The secret of this tart is in the baking of the cream. Cream for tart with lemon and currant should not be allowed to boil too much. It just needs to bind and mix lightly and softly in the middle. Rather, the consistency should be similar to that of the ice-cream.
If it boils a lot, it will grow, and after baking it will crack. Check it by gently moving the tray to make sure it is not liquid. Before consuming the lemon and currant tart, let it reach room temperature, then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours. On top you can add meringue or even a little whipped cream. However, keep in mind that for meringue you need to use sugar syrup to pasteurize the egg whites.
- Flour 250 g
- Powdered sugar 100 g
- Butter 210 g
- Sour cream 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- 4 lemons
- Sugar 300 g
- Corn starch 80 g
- 4 eggs
- Frozen currant 100 g
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Put flour, powdered sugar, butter in a food processor bowl and mix.
2. Add the cream, vanilla essence and mix a little more. Knead, powder the work table, roll out the dough, arrange in the pan and cut off the excess dough. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice, pour into the saucepan, add hot water, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla essence and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Divide the egg whites into yolks.
5. Gradually incorporate the egg yolks into the lemon cream.
6. Grate the lemon zest, add the butter, mix, transfer the cream to a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate until completely cool.
7. Prick the dough with a fork and place the tray at 190 ° C for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the dough and let it cool.
9. Put a pinch of salt over the egg whites and mix, gradually add sugar over 2 minutes and mix until a thick, fluffy meringue comes out.
10. Place the currant at the base of the tart, cover with lemon cream, decorate with meringue and brown with a burner.
The girls who grew up in the '90s, with romantic comedies on TV, still hope for that first super romantic interaction. Your hands touch when you both want to pick up the same book from a bookstore, make deep eye contact from a distance, or even hit someone on the street. Basically, anything doesn't involve an app on the phone and hours lost in matches and dozens of conversations. Online dating is so popular that it's the way most couples know each other.
In this crazy times of coronavirus pandemic, people are home, so they try to find thier other half on internet. Tinder is the best option to find a partner, sometimes is just a conversation, but othertimes it can be a start of a new relationship, leading to marriage.
What is the best way to conquer the heart and imagination of the future soul mate? The first step: choose a series of photos that will make you look like you don't care, but look pretty fit. The second step: to make a good bio.
It seems that the bio is the hardest part. There is a risk of writing too little or too much. You don't want to look too desperate ("please love me") or too nonchalant ("I'm too good for you"). You want to represent yourself as authentically as possible, but without making a fuss with everything you like and don't like.
So how do you write a good bio on Tinder? Here aro 50 ideas to write a decent description.
1. Just gave myself a haircut. It’s not looking good. Need moral support in these trying times.
2. Let’s chat for three months and never meet up…But no, really. Let’s.
3. COVID-free since ’97
4. If you find yourself trapped inside and looking for conversation, I can promise you I’m more entertaining than Netflix.
5. Love to travel. Next trips are 🛁-> 🛋-> 🛏.
6. Will put on my nicest top and grossest sweatpants for our virtual date
7. 6 ft tall and down to stay 6 ft away (for now)
8. Looking for a partner in virtual crime
9. I’m a breath of fresh air (figuratively).
10. Riding out the apocalypse with my in-unit washer and dryer
11. Wanna join me on my desert (Animal Crossing) island?
12. “To the windooooowsss, to the wallsss” is my entire plan of action rn.
13. Usually I’m so late, but now I-so-late.
14. Let’s COVID-eo chat?
15. If you’re spending even more time than usual on WebMD, we might be soulmates.
16. Actively seeking someone to talk to about what happened to Carole Baskin’s first husband
17. May have overdone it on the peanut butter filled pretzels. Please send new snack ideas.
18. My mom says I’m essential.
19. Social distancing IRL, but we can 🤝URL.
20. If we FaceTime, I’ll do a tour of my house, “MTV Cribs” style.
21. Match with me and I’ll tell you all about how easy it is to wear the same sweats for two weeks
22. Please send 20-second hand washing song inspo.
24. Going to Whole Foods, want me to drop you off anything?
25. I can’t wait to not be able to do anything with you.
26. Looking to find someone other than my parents to team up with for TikTok challenges.
27. We’ve got no time to waste in this world— Wait what’s that? We have a lot? Well, let’s waste it together.
28. Wanna Netflix Party and chill?
29. HMU if you’re also “working from home.”
30. Single and ready to get my hand stuck in a tube of Pringles.
31. Are you DTZ (Down To Zoom)?
32. If you can’t handle my quarantine hair, you don’t deserve me when this is all over.
33. I’m the kind of romantic who will order you Uber Eats for our virtual date.
34. Great at text flirting, even funnier in person once this is over 😉
35. Looking to spread love, not germs
36. If now isn’t the time to match with a doctor, when is?
37. Will you be my quaran-tine? It’s like a Valentine, except we can’t leave the house and just eat a lot of
38. Starting a campaign to convince Netflix to stop asking me if I’m still watching. Wanna join?
39. Into yoga and social distancing.
40. I like long walks between my couch and my fridge.
41. HMU if you like your humor like your hands right now: dry.
42. Looking forward to talking to someone other than my Postmates driver
43. Body by quarantine
44. Looking for some quarantainment
45. Once a foodie, now a grilled cheese chef in training
46. Need a date to my cousin’s Zoom wedding
47. I’m rocking a quarantine mullet — business on top, party on the bottom.
48. My hands are dry, but my personality isn’t.
49.Can someone tell me how to lower the difficulty settings on Tinder?
50.I need a companion for future quarantines.
A little to the south. In 1997, this picturesque coast was included in the list of monuments.
The Amalfi Coast is a popular tourist destination. The pearl on the Amalfi Coast is rightly considered a fishing village, whose colorful houses descend from the slopes of the mountains directly to the sea on the terraces (some books were even written in honor of this village). On the streets of Positano, a series of scenes were filmed from the romantic comedy Under the Tuscan Sun (2003).
Near Positano is located the highest place on the peninsula - the peak of Monte Faito (1131 m). In the comedy film "Knight and Day", Tom Cruise's hero admits his dream of living on the Amalfi Coast, with nothing but a backpack and a motorcycle.
The best time to enjoy the local beauty is from April to June, when everything is in flowers, aromas of flowering oranges and jasmine, and the weather is already quite warm, and sometimes you can even swim. Choosing a late spring or early summer, you can avoid the crowds of tourists, which in July and August can be quite significant. In addition, in high season there is intense heat, so hiking in high areas can be a little heavy.
In the winter season - on the contrary - many hotels and restaurants are closed and there are no ordinary trips to enjoy the coast from the water. In winter it is deserted, and the waves hit the rocks with such force that the spray reaches the balconies of the houses. The weather is quite humid and colder, with a temperature of about 10 degrees in the coldest months. The wettest month is November, a little less - October and December), and the least rain falls in July.
Officially, the tourist season starts here at Easter and lasts until September. In May and June, prices are usually lower than in July and August. The best time to visit is May, with an ideal temperature, a riot of flowers and only a small number of tourists.
Positano is the first stop, this village with less than 4000 inhabitants marking the beginning of the Amalfi Coast. If in the 1950s Positano was a poor village where most of the inhabitants lived from fishing, everything changed with its popularization by John Steinbeck.
In 1953 he described Positano as "a dream place that doesn't really seem real when you're there, but that becomes real and tempting once you're gone." More and more tourists have started visiting this village since then, and today tourism is the main source of income.
Despite the large number of tourists, Positano retains its vibrant personality, continuing to impress through the houses located on the steep coast, the narrow streets and the steep steps that connect them.
If Positano seems too crowded and expensive, on the way to the Amalfi Coast you will discover Praiano, a fishing village full of history. A key attraction is the church of San Luca, dating from 1123, where you can see paintings from the 16th century.
What can Positano delight you with, once you decide to visit it:
- enjoy a day at the beach with lovely views. Walk to Marina Grande or Fornillo beach where the prices are a bit friendlier.
- explore the winding streets on foot. This is a place where fashion is at home.
- visit the church of Santa Maria Assunata which rises in the main square, Flavio Gioia. You will recognize it from a distance by the dome of colored tiles (majolica tiles).
- take a walk in the mountains. From the village of Nocelle begins the road Sentiero degli Dei. The Path of the Gods is a pleasant road to walk from where you will have the opportunity to see the panorama of the entire coastal area.
Every time you ask direct questions to Google or any other search engine, several sites appear on the first page most of the time and Quora is one of them. Whether you want to seek answers or advice from professionals or experienced people, you can ask Quora your question to bet on the answers. Thousands of people will find your question and allow you to have the best possible answer in a few hours.
Founded in 2009 by former Facebook executives, Quora was seen as one of the most interesting companies in the social media era after Facebook. It is not a destination in itself, but a place you reach when you have a curiosity to satisfy. It's all due to its popularity among search engines.
To some extent, Quora is more like Google or Amazon than Facebook.
Another key element of Quora pages, unlike a Facebook event or an Instagram story, is that its pages have a longer lifespan and interest.
That's why people turn to Quora. A multitude of people ask and answer different questions, in different fields and with totally different topics. Are you curious what is in the spotlight on Quora? Bemorepanda has collected the top topics searched on Quora.
1. Technology - 66.1 million followers
2. Movies - 59.7 million followers
3. Health - 54.7 million followers
4. Food - 53.7 million followers
5. Science - 51.5 million followers
6. Music - 48.9 million followers
7. Books - 45.9 million followers
8. Visiting and Travel - 41.9 million followers
9. Business - 38.1 million followers
10. Psychology - 36.1 million followers
11. History - 34.9 million followers
12. Cooking - 33 million followers
13. Design - 25.6 million followers
14. Fashion and Style - 24.9 million followers
15. Writing - 22.3 million followers
16. Economics - 20.9 million followers
17. Philosophy - 18.4 million followers
18. Politics - 18 million followers
19. Finance - 17.6 million followers
20. Marketing - 17.2 million followers
21. Television Series - 15.7 million followers
22. Fine Art - 14 million followers
23. Literature - 13.6 million followers
24. Journalism - 10.6 million followers
25. Healthy Eating - 10.4 million followers
26. Entertainment - 10.1 million followers
27. Medicine and Healthcare - 10 million followers
28. Physics - 9.6 million followers
29. Science of Everyday Life - 9.1 million followers
30. Nutrition - 9.1 million followers
31. Songs - 8.3 million followers
32. Smartphones - 7.8 million followers
33. Technology Trends - 7.7 million followers
34. Recipes - 7.2 million followers
35. Computer Science - 6.8 million followers
36. Fitness - 6.7 million followers
37. The Internet - 6.6 million followers
38. Musicians - 6.5 million followers
39. Mobile Phones - 6.4 million followers
40. Hollywood - 6.4 million followers
41. Novels - 6 million followers
42. Psychology of Everyday Life - 6 million followers
43. Entrepreneurship - 5.7 million followers
44. Mental Health - 5.7 million followers
45. Chemistry - 5.7 million followers
46. Scientific Research - 5.6 million followers
47. Book Recommendations - 5.5 million followers
48. Innovation - 5.4 million followers
49. Reading - 5.3 million followers
50. Healthy Living - 5.3 million followers
51. Writers and Authors - 5.1 million followers
52. India - 5 million followers
53. Bollywood - 5 million followers
54. Small Businesses - 4.9 million followers
55. Actors and Actresses - 4.9 million followers
56. Restaurants - 4.7 million followers
57. Eating - 4.7 million followers
58. Investing - 4.6 million followers
59. Technology Startups - 4.6 million followers
60. Tourism - 4.5 million followers
61. Money - 4.4 million followers
62. Business Strategy - 4.2 million followers
63. Biology - 4.1 million followers
64. Baking - 4.1 million followers
65. Movie Recommendations - 4 million followers
66. Television - 3.9 million followers
67. Social Psychology - 3.9 million followers
68. Exams and Tests - 3.9 million followers
69. Medical Conditions and Diseases - 3.9 million followers
70. Philosophy of Everyday Life - 3.8 million followers
71. World History - 3.8 million followers
72. Studying - 3.8 million followers
73. Earth (planet) - 3.7 million followers
74. Startups - 3.7 million followers
75. Song Lyrics - 3.6 million followers
76. Vacations - 3.6 million followers
77. International Travel - 3.6 million followers
78. YouTube - 3.5 million followers
79. Fiction - 3.5 million followers
80. Clothing and Apparel - 3.5 million followers
81. Music Industry - 3.5 million followers
82. Information Technology - 3.4 million followers
83. Exercise - 3.4 million followers
84. Sleep - 3.3 million followers
85. Silicon Valley - 3.2 million followers
86. Research - 3.2 million followers
87. Invention and Inventions - 3.2 million followers
88. Psychiatry - 3.2 million followers
89. Jobs and Careers - 3.2 million followers
90. Startup Strategy - 3.2 million followers
91. Fruit - 3.2 million followers
92. Computer Programming - 3.1 million followers
93. Web Design - 3.1 million followers
94. English (language) - 3.1 million followers
95. Dating and Relationships - 3 million followers
96. Ethics - 3 million followers
97. Schools - 3 million followers
98. Hotels - 3 million followers
99. Creative Writing - 3 million followers
100. Cognitive Psychology - 3 million followers
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.