The very idea of fish pie is one of the most pleasant, enticing and appetizing foods that can cross anyone's mind. This recipe is an excellent one, which suits everyone very well. Bemorepanda likes it!
Ingredients (for 6 servings):
#5 large potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes of about 2.5 cm,
#salt and freshly ground black pepper,
#2 organic eggs
#2 large hands of fresh spinach,
#1 onion, finely chopped,
#1 carrot, halved and finely chopped,
#extra virgin olive oil,
#about 285 ml of sweet cream,
#2 healthy hands of matured cheddar cheese or grated Parmesan cheese,
#juice of 1 lemon,
#1 teaspoon English mustard,
#1 large handful of finely chopped green parsley
#455 g of haddock or cod fillets, without skin or bones and cut into long pieces,
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 230 ° C / stage 8 to the gas one.
2. Put the potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes. Boil the eggs and keep them on the fire for another 8 minutes, until they become hard, at which point the potatoes should be well penetrated.
3. In parallel, to steam it, put the spinach in a strainer over the pot. It will not take more than 1 minute. When the spinach is ready, remove it from the strainer and remove the excess water by pressing it carefully.
4. Then drain the potatoes with a strainer.
5. Remove the eggs, put them in cold water, then peel them and cut them into quarters. Set them aside.
6. In another bowl, fry the onion and carrot over low heat in a little olive oil for about 5 minutes, then add the sour cream and bring to the boil. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cheese, lemon juice, mustard and green parsley.
7. Put the spinach, fish and eggs in a clay pot of the right size and mix everything, pouring the creamy vegetable sauce on top. Boiled potatoes should be well drained and pureed - pour a little more olive oil, salt, pepper and a little nutmeg, if desired. Spread them over the fish. Don't bother to pamper the pie so that it looks impeccable - it's an unpretentious and hearty dish.
8. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until the potatoes are browned.
9. Serve with some peas or some greens, without forgetting the baked beans and ketchup. It has a sticky consistency, but very tasty, and that's exactly what I like most about it.
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.