Quiz, please! 90 answers to questions for true fans of "Game of Thrones"
For those die-hard fans who have watched all seasons and all episodes of the legendary TV series Game of Thrones, our new Q&A quiz. Test your knowledge! Find gaps in them and eliminate them!
Questions that only die-hard fans (and now you) know the answers to
These 90 questions are for those who can accurately answer the greeting "Valar Morghulis" and know exactly what young Bran Stark dreams of. Forward! It will be fun! Good luck and more correct answers for you!
1. What does "Valar Morghulis" mean?
Answer: All people are mortal.
2. What is Sandor Clegane's nickname?
3. Who said this memorable line: "You don't know anything, Jon Snow"?
4. Which character will be the first to kill the White Walker?
Answer: Samwell Tarly.
5. What vegetable-related nickname is Davos Seaworth, Stannis Baratheon's right-hand man, known by?
Answer: Onion Knight.
6. Who is Daenerys' first husband?
Answer: Khal Drogo.
7. What is the name of Jon Snow's dire wolf?
8. What is the name of the "Mad King"?
Answer: King Aerys II Targaryen.
9. Name the person who pushed Bran Stark out of the tower window?
Answer: Jaime Lannister.
10. Which actress plays the role of Margaery Tyrell?
Answer: Natalie Dormer.
11. Which House governs the Riverlands?
12. Which area on Game of Thrones is also known as the "Land of Shadows"?
13. Who said this memorable line: “A man who says he is a king is not a real king”?
Answer: Tywin Lannister.
14. What poison was used to kill Jon Arryn?
Answer: Tears of the Fox.
15. Khal Drogo was the commander of what people?
16. How many people did Theon Greyjoy use to take over Winterfell?
17. Who was behind the creation of the Night King?
Answer: Children of the forest.
18. Where to find the House of the Immortals?
19. In what free city did Lord Varys become a eunuch?
20. How is the Valar Morghulis usually answered?
Answer: Valar dohaeris.
21. What is the main religion of the Seven Kingdoms?
Answer: Faith of the seven.
22. What creature brought down the drunk King Robert?
23. What was the name of the man who cut off Jaime Lannister's right hand?
24. Eddard Stark, also known as Ned, and Catelyn had __ children.
25. Who got greyscale?
Answer: Jorah Mormont.
26. In Game of Thrones, how old was Jamie Lannister when he was knighted?
27. Where were the Water Gardens built?
28. Who is known as "The Kingslayer"?
Answer: Jaime Lannister.
29. What does Bran Stark constantly dream about?
Answer: Three-eyed raven.
30. What was the role of Lord Petyr Baelish in the Small Council?
Answer: Master of the coin (treasurer).
31. What was Varys' nickname?
32. Who is Tywin Lannister's youngest child?
Answer: Tyrion Lannister.
33. Name the capital of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and the seat of the Iron Throne
Answer: The port city of King's Landing.
34. What was the name of the explosive used in the Battle of Blackwater?
Answer: Wild fire.
35. Which direwolf died in season 1?
36. What religion does the Brotherhood Without Banners preach?
37. What season did Sansa marry Ramsey Bolton?
Answer: Season 3
38. How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there?
39. Which character says: “Say her name. Say it!"
Answer: Oberyn Martell.
40. What character is often referred to with the nickname "Giant Death"?
41. Which House in Game of Thrones rules the Reach Kingdom?
42. Who created the Kingsguard in Game of Thrones?
Answer: Aegon I Targaryen
43. Which House rules in the Valley of ____ for a thousand years?
44. Which Lord protected Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon from the Mad King?
Answer: Jon Arryn
45. Which clan rules the Northern Kingdom?
46. Who will become the king of Westeros after the death of King Joffrey?
47. How does Brienne of Tarth become a member of Renly's Kingsguard?
Answer: She wins such an opportunity in the tournament.
48. Who got married at the Red Wedding?
Answer: Edmure Tully and Roslyn Frey.
49. Gendry's helmet is shaped like the head of what animal?
50. What was Hodor's name at birth?
51. How many meters high is the Wall?
52. How many Starks appeared in the first episode of the series?
53. What is the name of the gate leading to the Nest?
Answer: Blood Gate.
54. Who sent the assassin shadow to Renly Baratheon?
Answer: Stannis Baratheon.
55. Who did Jon execute after his first general meeting as Lord Commander with the men of the Night's Watch?
Answer: Janos Slint.
56. Which of the Free Cities is the most powerful?
57. What role does Gwendoline Christine play?
58. In Game of Thrones, who did the First Men team up with to fight the Others?
Answer: Children of the forest.
59. In what year was George Martin's book Game of Thrones published?
Answer: In 1996.
60. Who teaches Davos to read?
Answer: Princess Shiren.
61. What is the main color of the coat of arms of House Tarly?
62. Which House is a direct vassal of House Baratheon of King's Landing?
63. Who was the king of Westeros at the beginning of the series?
Answer: Robert Baratheon.
64. What noble house is Catelyn Stark from?
Answer: Tully House.
65. Who was Eddard Stark to Jon Snow?
Answer: Jon Snow is the illegitimate son of Eddard Stark and an unknown woman.
66. Which actress originally played the role of Catelyn Stark in the pilot?
Answer: Jennifer Ehle.
67. What character appears in more episodes than any other?
Answer: Tyrion Lannister.
68. What is the name of the ancestral home of House Lannister?
Answer: Casterly Rock.
69. Name an orphaned baker boy who befriends Arya Stark
70. What is the name of the huge mercenary army commanded by Daenerys?
71. Which House ruled the Stormlands?
72. What was in the wedding cake at King Joffrey's wedding?
73. Melisandre bore what title?
74. Where did Tyrion Lannister join the Younger Sons?
75. Which House rules Storm's End?
76. The Younger Sons were defeated in the defense of what city?
77. What House are the Lords of the Arbor from?
78. What is the largest castle in Westeros?
79. What chamber is Rodrik Kassel a member of?
80. In Game of Thrones, how old was Bronn when he first killed someone?
81. Who did Prince Oberyn fight to protect Tyrion Lannister?
82. What sword did Visenya Targaryen wield?
Answer: Dark Sister.
83. In Game of Thrones, how many inhabited castles did the Night's Watch have at the height of their power?
84. Which family has traditionally held the title of Guardian of the North?
85. What role does Lena Headey play in Game of Thrones?
Answer: Cersei Lannister.
86. Which dragon had the largest skull in the dungeons under King's Landing?
Answer: Balerion (Black Horror).
87. What is Jaqen Hgar teaching Arya Stark?
Answer: How to be Faceless.
88. When did Daenerys get dragon eggs?
Answer: This is a wedding gift from Magister Illyrio.
89. Who is Robb Stark's mother?
Answer: Catelyn Stark.
90. Which famous actress plays Olenna Tyrell?
Answer: Diana Rigg.
What happened to the 50 cast members of Game of Thrones? GOT amazing facts
In the wake of the popularity of the spin-off "Game of Thrones" - "House of the Dragon," in which the Targaryens will wage a fierce battle with each other for the Iron Throne ... it's hard not to remember the cult progenitor of this cruel fantasy world, or instead, those actors and actresses who played so many of us favorite movie characters.
What happened to the actors and actresses from the cult film
What happened professionally to these main characters? Have they become more popular? Now snapped up? Or was he maybe retired? Do you want to know how Jack Gleason "paid" for the brilliantly played role of Joffrey? Or what films did Emilia Clarke star in after the end of the series - that wonderful Daenerys Targaryen? Well, everyone's favorite, Kit Harington, played Jon Snow. How does he feel?
Read the details below:
50. Conleth Hill (Lord Varys)
Having mostly played minor roles on TV and in movies since the conclusion of Game of Thrones, Conleth Hill is currently a supporting actor in Freudian Murder. He will soon be seen in TV adaptations of The Forty Assassins and the mini-series Why Not Evans?
49. Stephen Dillane (Stannis Baratheon)
After leaving Game of Thrones in 2015 and having a prolific career in film and television, starring in The Crown, as well as Darkest Hour and Outlaw King, Stephen Dillane currently plays Alan Blunt in the British Spy TV series Alex Ryder.
48. Art Parkinson (Rickon Stark)
After leaving Game of Thrones in 2016, Art Parkinson starred in the ITV crime drama The Bay, where he played a prominent role between 2019 and 2021.
47. Dean-Charles Chapman (Tommen Baratheon)
Although his character met a grim end in 2016's Game of Thrones, Dean-Charles Chapman has been brilliant in films such as The Passenger, Blinded by the Light, King of England, and 1917. 2022 reunion with fellow Game of Thrones stars Bella Ramsey and Ralph Ineson.
46. Indira Varma (Ellaria Sand)
Indira Varma, who was recently seen in a prominent role in the Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries, is currently part of the cast of Carnival Row and The Legend of Vox Machina and is also set to appear in the upcoming Apple+ series Extrapolations. , as well as Mission: Impossible. Deadly payback. Part 1".
45. Rose Leslie (Ygritte)
After leaving Game of Thrones, Rose Leslie was recently seen on the big screen with a small role in the movie Death on the Nile and a starring role in the television series The Time Traveler's Wife.
44. Gwendolyn Christie (Brienne of Tarth)
Gwendolyn Christie has been a hot seller since the end of Game of Thrones, including a role in Netflix's The Sandman, a lead role in Peter Strickland's Eruption of Taste, and plans to star in Tim Burton's Wednesday series.
43. Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell)
While Natalie recently showed off her talents in a multi-faceted lead role on Showtime's Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, since the birth of her daughter in 2021, she has been primarily dedicated to her endeavors, including ongoing support for children's charities.
42. Christopher Hivju (Tormund "Giant Death")
Although Christopher Hivju recently starred in a modest guest role in The Witcher, he still has gunpowder in his flasks, with a couple of movies debuting in the winter of 2023.
41. Jerome Flynn (Bronn)
But Flynn has not had a successful career since the end of Game of Thrones. In 2021, he only starred in the unsuccessful Amazon pilot The Dark Tower and starred in the TV drama Catch.
40. Harry Lloyd (Viserys Targaryen)
Quite prolific in several roles since his brief but memorable performance on Game of Thrones, Harry Lloyd starred in the overdue 2020 Brave New World film adaptation and will play King Richard III in Stephen Frears' upcoming comedy The Lost King.
39. Jonathan Pryce (High Sparrow)
A pre-Game of Thrones legend, Jonathan Pryce has been involved in a host of high-profile projects since leaving the fantasy series, including The Wife, The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, The Two Popes, All Old Knives, Slow Horses, and upcoming seasons of The Crown.
38. Finn Jones (Loras Tyrell)
Finn Jones most recently appeared in the TV reboot of Among the Sharks.
37. Michiel Huisman (Daario Naharis)
After retiring from Game of Thrones in 2016, he starred in The Haunting of Hill House in 2018, Flight Attendant in 2021, Angela Black in 2021, and Kate in 2021. Shortly, Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon will also be on his resume.
36. Carys van Houten (Melisandra)
Having made sporadic appearances in small projects since the end of Game of Thrones in 2019, Carice van Houten will return to television in an adaptation of Dangerous Liaisons in November 2022.
35. Gemma Whelan (Yara Greyjoy)
Gemma Whelan has been in constant demand since the end of Game of Thrones, having played in the series Killing Eve, Inside Number 9, and the movie Emma, and also voiced the computer game Elden Ring.
34. Jack Gleason (Joffrey Baratheon)
Although Jack Gleason retired from acting due to harsh reactions to his Game of Thrones character, he has decided to return to the craft in recent years with a small role in the small British series Out of Your Mind in 2020. year, and is working on a supporting role in the upcoming film In the Land of Saints and Sinners, along with Liam Neeson and Ciarán Hinds.
33. Nell Tiger Free (Myrcella Baratheon)
She recently appeared in the 2021 independent sci-fi film The Settlers, but Nell Tiger Free has starred in controversial series such as Too Old to Die Young and House With a Servant. Next, she will have to lead the stunning prequel "The First Sign."
32. Hannah Murray (Jillie)
Although Murray played several interesting roles during her tenure with the cast on Game of Thrones, her only acting credits since then have been as a vocalist in the Shady Part of Me video game and a lead role in the TV series Waiting.
31. Christian Nairn (Hodor)
After leaving Game of Thrones in 2016, for some time, Christian Nairn (better known as Hodor) was content with minor roles and musical studies. But recently, Christian reunited with HBO, playing a supporting role in the comedy series Our Flag Means Death.
30. Pilu Asbek (Euron Greyjoy)
One of the dirtiest villains of the Game of Thrones ... however, this did not stop Peel Asbek from appearing in a cameo role in Uncharted: Off the Maps and getting the part of the main villain in Samaritan. "ISS" and "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" are waiting for his participation next year.
29. Mark Eddy (Robert Baratheon)
After leaving Game of Thrones in the first season, Mark Addy got a good spin on television and appeared at the beginning of the Downton Abbey series. However, after appearing in the television movie Hansel and Gretel: After Eternity, he practically did not act in films.
28. Bella Ramsay (Lyanna Mormont)
After capturing the role of the blunt and daring Lyanna Mormont, Bella Ramsay has had an exceptional and booming career with roles in the films and TV series Resistance, Hilda, Her Dark Materials, and The Making of Elizabeth. Releases like Birdy Katherine, Chicken Run 2, and the long-awaited HBO adaptation of The Last of Us are on the way.
27. Pedro Pascal (Oberyn Martell)
After a brief but memorable performance on Game of Thrones, Pedro Pascal's career skyrocketed. He most notably headlined The Mandalorian and the series above The Last of Us while showing comedic prowess in the 2022 film The Unbearable Weight of Enormous Talent and The Bubble.
26. Joe Dempsie (Gendry)
After wrapping up his work on Game of Thrones and Hidden Power in 2019, Joe Dempsey received high marks for his supporting role in another series, Parts of Her, and will soon be seen in the HBO detective story Get Millie Black, set in Jamaica and starring Tamara Lawrence.
25. Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo)
Jason Momoa is the undisputed breakout of much good Game of Thrones actors. Since starring on the show, he's become one of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood, reprising his role as Aquaman in the DC Extended Universe, playing Dune and Seeing on Apple TV, and next seen in Francis' Dreamland. Lawrence and the last two chapters of the Fast & Furious franchise.
24. Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy)
He is currently acting on Broadway in The Executioners by Martin McDonagh. Alfie Allen is in demand and has been busy with work since the end of Game of Thrones.
He will return to the screen in Stephen Knight's upcoming miniseries CAC: Heroes Unknown, due to air on BBC One and Epix.
23. Iwan Rheon (Ramsey Bolton)
Having landed roles in the films and TV series Supermen, Compromise, The Prince, and American Gods after he departs from Game of Thrones, Ivan Rheon will reportedly appear later this year in Roland Emmerich's production of The Magic Flute. Based on the legendary Mozart opera.
22. Michael McElhatton (Rus Bolton)
Killed off on Game of Thrones in 2016, Michael McElhatton has since played several small but respected roles in film and television, including The Wheel of Time and The Alienist. The actor appeared on the big screen in last year's movie "The Last Duel."
21. Jacob Anderson (Gray Worm)
Jacob Anderson, who has been active as an actor and musician in the post-Game of Thrones years, has landed a role in several episodes of Doctor Who in 2021 and 2022 and is poised for a breakout lead role in the upcoming TV adaptation of Interview with the Vampire.
20. Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth)
Although he has found success as a character actor with several roles since the end of Game of Thrones, including in the new series Masters of the Universe: Revelation and the 2020 movie Heist of the Genius, he has a lot of work ahead of him. The acclaimed Irish actor is gearing up for a Netflix adaptation of The Three-Body Challenge. He will be seen in the highly anticipated Dracula spin-off The Last Voyage of Demeter next summer.
19. John Bradley (Samwell Tarly)
John Bradley's post-Game of Thrones career particularly intensified in 2022 with significant roles in First Passer, Moonfall, and Road Children Return, and can also be seen in the previously mentioned Netflix series The Three-Body Problem.
18. Ian Glen (Jorah Mormont)
Landing the role of Bruce Wayne on Titans following his work on Game of Thrones, Ian Glen has remained more prolific with new work in recent years, including with his role as Captain Hook in 2022's The Lost Girls and upcoming series. "The Rig" and "Wool."
17. Tom Vlachiha (Jaqen H'gar)
Tom Vlachikha may even have eclipsed his prominent role on Game of Thrones in 2022 by joining the fourth season of Stranger Things cast as empathetic Russian prison guard Dmitri "Enzo" Antonov. However, it's currently unclear if he will say he is in the plans for the upcoming fifth (and final) season of the mega-hit streaming series.
16. Aidan Gillen (Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish)
After his character's passing in 2017, Aidan Gillen remained in demand as a performer, completing his stint on Peaky Blinders in 2019 before joining the cast of The Mayor of Kingstown.
15. Hafthor Julius Bjornson (Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane)
After the conclusion of Game of Thrones, Hafthor Julius Bjornson established himself as a three-time Arnold Strongman Classic winner, a Guinness World Record holder for deadlift, and an undefeated fighter in Varyag.
14. Rory McCann (Sandor "The Dog" Clegane)
Following the conclusion of Game of Thrones in 2019, Rory McCann appeared in a supporting role in Jumanji: The Next Level, a guest role in the Netflix series Irregulars, and vocal performances in The Legend of Vox Machina.
13. Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister)
After completing filming on Game of Thrones in 2015, Charles Dance showed his talents in films such as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Ghostbusters (2016), Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Munk and King's Man: The Beginning.
He has also appeared in television series such as The Crown, The Sandman, and the 2022 miniseries The Snake Queen.
12. Sean Bean (Eddard "Ned" Stark)
Sean Bean has remained as prolific and ambitious as ever after one season of Game of Thrones, appearing in films such as Silent Hill 2, The Martian, and the Skin of Others, as well as television series including "Chronicles of Frankenstein," "Through the Snow" and others.
11. Michelle Fairley (Catelyn Stark)
Her post-Game of Thrones film roles remain sparse, with Ron Howard's In the Heart of the Sea being her most famous project.
10. Richard Madden (Robb Stark)
After The Red Wedding, many assumed that protagonist Richard Madden's good looks and natural charisma would propel him to the forefront of Hollywood. Still, the actor took a more subdued pace, appearing as Prince Kit in the 2015 remake of Cinderella.
Winning a Golden Globe for his work on the 2018 TV series The Bodyguard and appearing in minor roles like Rocketman or 1917, Madden has followed his professional path without shining too brightly.
And most recently, Madden entered (and perhaps very quickly left) the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Ikaris in 2021's The Eternals.
9. Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei)
Joining the Fast & Furious franchise while filming Game of Thrones, Nathalie Emmanuel starred in more modest work such as the remake series Four Weddings and a Funeral, The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, and Hard Hart.
After a busy 2021 for Natalie, high-profile films such as Fast and Furious 9, Army of Thieves, and Last Train at Christmas have been released. Emmanuelle also starred in the horror film The Invitation.
8. Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark)
Returning to study at University College London after wrapping up the final season of Game of Thrones, Isaac Hempstead-Wright has since appeared only in the 2020 sci-fi film Generation Voyager.
7. Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister)
Even before playing the villainous Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones, Lena Headey was a recognizable star. After the series ended, she also had roles in The Oliver Twist Affair, Powder Cocktail, Super Pets, Infinity Train, and the "Masters of the Universe: Revelation."
6. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister)
Reinforcing his star power with numerous well-received film appearances filmed during Game of Thrones breaks, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has since appeared in lead roles in films such as Pact of Silence and Breaking the Ice.
Coster-Waldau recently wrapped filming on the Apple TV+ adaptation of Laura Dave's The Last Thing He Told Me and co-headlines Nick Casavetes' upcoming crime thriller The Last Word on Truth.
5. Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark)
After playing a significant role in X-Men: Dark Phoenix shortly after the Game of Thrones finale, Sophie Turner has essentially turned down filming to focus on motherhood. However, she recently voiced a character on HBO Max's The Prince and joined the cast. TV series "Ladder."
4 Maisie Williams (Arya Stark)
Maisie Williams' career after the fantasy series is a series of good ups; at least, she is now in great demand in the professional environment. Nevertheless, the role of Arya Stark helped her a lot, and the pandemic could not level this luck.
Maisie Williams can be seen in the mini-series "Pistol," the series "Catch in two weeks," "The New Mutants," "Doctor Who," and other series and films.
3. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister)
Another of the brightest Game of Thrones stars, Peter Dinklage, played in the films The Con Man and voiced the Croods: Housewarming, played in the Perilous Adventure and Cyrano after the end of the Game of Thrones in 2019.
Dinklage is still busier than ever, having wrapped up filming on the reboot of Macon Blair's The Toxic Avenger and Rebecca Miller's Come To Me Baby. He is working on the animated film Hitpig and the prequel The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Snakes and Songbirds.
2. Kit Harington (Jon Snow)
After the end of Game of Thrones in May 2019, prioritizing his mental health and family, Kit Harington only accepted minor roles on Outlaw: UK and Modern Love before returning to the big screen as Dane Whitman. in The Eternals with his Game of Thrones co-star and screen brother Richard Madden.
1. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen)
Although Clarke did not find film superstardom during her time on Game of Thrones, Clarke starred in films such as The Fatal Relationship and Christmas for Two after Game of Thrones' controversial ending and revived the previously suspended production. Seagulls at the Harold Pinter Theater in 2022.