Video is being processed...
Feel free to roam the site while you wait.
Just a few months ago, quarantine and the new conditions of social distance were unimaginable for most of the world’s population. Now, isolation, uncertainty, and the loss of former ways of being are a new reality to which one has to adapt. Naturally, we can find in ourselves and loved ones a variety of reactions to what is happening: denial, depreciation, fear of infection, frustration, boredom, anger, and stressful reactions to resources (food, money, housing). Many people may encounter emotional and psychological difficulties during this period, including those who were sufficiently stable before the crisis.
You can respond with a series of “symptoms” to what is happening. Maybe you:
- began to worry more and worry about your health,
- have difficulty sleeping and eating
- problematic fall asleep and out of focus
- experiencing an exacerbation of chronic diseases
- increased the amount of alcohol, nicotine, and other substances consumed.
It is important to note that all the reactions that appear are normal, it is useful to notice them and take appropriate care to yourself and relatives. Man by nature is a social animal. And of course, the loss of habitual social functioning and isolation can cause us anxiety, depression and feelings of helplessness.
The World Health Organization published an appeal to the world population with recommendations regarding the preservation of psychological health. Among them:
- Maintain your social connections. Physical isolation in modern times is not an obstacle to emotional or professional connectedness.
- Call, write to each other, conduct video conferences.
- Try as much as possible to adhere to the personal schedule, structure of the day.
- In stressful moments, pay attention to your needs and feelings.
- Include healthy activities that you like and help you relax in your daily schedule.
- Engage your body, stick to your sleep schedule, take care of food quality.
- A constant powerful flow of news about the dynamics of the virus can contribute to the emergence of anxiety. Select a specific time of day at which you can keep track of WHO news and practice. Avoid rumors and unverified sources of information.
Seeking support in difficult times is normal. If your social structure is not enough to help you stabilize, you can go to an online psychologist or join an online therapeutic group. The European Association of Psychotherapy has published an appeal about supporting the online format of psychotherapy as a quarantine crisis measure.
Astronomical events in 2022 Full Moon Eclipse Details, Meteor Showers: Where to watch, how long it will last and more
In 2021, we had suborbital flights, we had a rover that landed on Mars, we sent the James Webb telescope, the best so far, in space and we expect many "gifts" in 2022. What will we see in 2022 , if we look up at the sky?
One of them will be visible for only 20 minutes, because the Moon is setting. We will have a lunar eclipse on May 16th. Basically, we will have to look at the moon in the morning, around 5 a.m, and we will find that it is very close to the horizon, because it is starting to set, but then it will start to enter the shadow of the Earth. It will be a spectacular phenomenon because we will see both the eclipsed sunset and the rising sun.
We will have another partial solar eclipse, which will be visible from us, on October 25. There, the Sun will be about 45 percent covered by the Moon. But it is a beautiful eclipse of the Sun, which will be seen, and for us the advantage is that it is partially visible from anywhere in the world, so we should not be "upset" that others could see it in full.
The new year will surely be a delight for heavenly viewers, with plenty of celestial events on the calendar. Here are the main events in the sky in 2022, so you can prepare your binoculars and telescope.
There are 12 phases of the full moon in 2022, and two of them qualify as supermoons. The definitions of a supermoon may vary, but the term generally refers to a full moon that is brighter and closer to Earth than normal, and therefore appears larger in the night sky.
Some astronomers say that the phenomenon occurs when the Moon is at 90% of perigee, the closest to Earth in orbit. According to this definition, the full moon in June as well as July will be considered supermoon events.
Here is the list of full astronomical events for 2022:
January 17: Moon of the Wolf
February 16: Snow Month
March 18: Worm Moon
April 16: Pink Moon
May 16: Flower Month
June 14: Strawberry Month
July 13: Deer Moon
August 11: Moon Sturgeon
September 10: Harvest Month
October 9: Hunter's Month
November 8: Beaver Month
December 7: Cold Moon
Lunar and solar eclipses
Partial solar eclipses occur when the Moon passes in front of the Sun, but only blocks some of its light. Be sure to wear appropriate eclipse goggles to see solar eclipses safely, as light can be harmful to the eyes.
A partial solar eclipse on April 30 can be seen in southern South America, the southeastern Pacific Ocean and the Antarctic Peninsula.
Another eclipse on October 25 will be visible in Greenland, Iceland, Europe, Northeast Africa, the Middle East, West Asia, India and western China.
A lunar eclipse can only occur during the full moon, when the Sun, Earth, and Moon align and the Moon passes in the shadow of the Earth. The earth casts two shadows on the moon during the eclipse. The penumbra is the partial outer shadow, and the shadow is the complete, dark one.
There will be two total lunar eclipses and two partial solar eclipses in 2022, according to The Old Farmer's Almanac.
When the full moon passes in the shadow of the Earth, it darkens, but does not disappear. Sunlight passing through the Earth's atmosphere illuminates the Moon dramatically, turning it red, which is why it is often referred to as the "blood moon."
The new year begins with the Quadrantid meteor shower, which is expected to peak in the night hours between January 2 and 3 for those in North America, according to the American Meteor Society.
The annual Perseid meteor shower in August is a real delight for those observing the sky, as it produces extremely many streaks of light through our atmosphere.
It is the first of 12 meteor showers during the year, although the next, the Lyrid meteor shower, does not reach its peak until April.
Here are the other rains to watch in 2022:
Lyrids: April 21-22
And Aquariids: May 4-5
Southern Delta Aquariums: July 29-30
Alpha Capricorns: July 30-31
Perseids: August 11-12
Orionids: October 20-21
Southern Taurids: November 4-5
Northern Taurids: November 11-12
Leonids: November 17-18
Geminids: December 13-14
Bears: December 21-22
If the sky remains clear, the Quarantines should reach their peak on the evening of January 3, after 20:00.
Lyride, meteor shower - April 21. In 2022, meteor showers will peak on the night of April 22 until the early hours of April 23.
Eta Aquarid, meteor shower - May 6. The meteor shower will peak on the night of May 5 to May 6.
Caused by Comet Halley, this meteor shower can be seen especially by people living in the southern hemisphere.
Super Moon - July 13th. A supermoon occurs when the Moon is closest to the Earth during its orbit, at the same time as a full moon, making the Moon appear significantly larger and brighter. In 2022 you will be able to see this show in mid-July.
Perseids, meteor showers - August 12 and 13. Perseids can be seen from mid-July to late August, but the peak will be between August 12 and 13.
Orionids, meteor showers - October 21. If it is dark at night, it is possible to see between 10 and 20 meteors in the sky every hour.
Partial solar eclipse - October 25. The eclipse will be visible in the UK, Europe and parts of the Middle East on October 25.
Geminids, meteor shower - December 14. The meteor shower will take place for about two weeks, but the meteorites can be seen best on December 14th.
The first meteor shower of the year, Quadrantidele, has its maximum manifestation period in January, in 2022 it takes place on the night of January 3 to 4. This meteor shower has its radiant in the constellation Bootes and is one of the strongest meteor currents, producing between 100 and 140 meteors per hour. The meteors of this current are bright and very fast.
In the year 2022, on April 14, we will have the phenomenon of the Black Moon (sometimes called in English "Dark Moon" - or "Lilith", meaning "Dark Moon" or "Black Moon"). The moon is the only natural satellite of planet Earth and has no light of its own, but only reflects that received from the Sun. There are several ways to calculate the occurrence of the phenomenon called the Black Moon: the third phase of the New Moon in a season in which there are four such monthly phases (a year with four seasons of three months each); the second phase of the New Moon in a month in which two such phases occur; the month in which the New Moon phase does not occur and the month in which the Full Moon phase does not occur
In 2022, there will be four eclipses (two lunar and two solar), according to NASA. Both lunar eclipses are total and will occur on May 16 and November 8, respectively. The first will be visible from the Americas, Europe and Africa, and the second from Asia, Australia, the Pacific and the two continents, according to eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov.
The 2022 solar eclipses will be partial and will occur on April 30 and October 25, respectively. April will be observed in the Southeast Pacific, and October in Europe, Northeast Africa, the Middle East and West Asia,
The four astronomical events that mark the beginning of the four seasons in 2022 occur at: March 20 17 h 33 m - spring equinox, June 21 12 h 14 m - summer solstice, September 23 04 h 04 m - autumn equinox , on December 21 23 h 38 m - the winter solstice.
On January 20, from an astrological point of view, the transition to the zodiac sign Aquarius is made, until February 18.
In 2022, a real heavenly spectacle is announced
We also have as a spectacular phenomenon the approach of the planet Mars. Mars is approaching Earth in December and will reach about 80 million kilometers from us. At the same time, on the evening when it is best seen all year round, the Moon will cross Mars and cover it. An occultation between the Moon and Mars will be seen somewhere around 7:00 in the morning.
We have other visible planets. For example, in the morning of March, you will see four planets in the sky: Mercury, Mars, Venus and Saturn. Then Mars will meet Saturn in April, and they will be side by side in the morning. Venus will also meet Jupiter on May 1st. From July, all year round, three planets will be seen all night: Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. They will remain visible until the end of the year.
The year of the recapture of the moon
On the other hand, 2022 will be the year of the recapture of the Moon, because almost all the states that can afford it will launch probes towards the Moon. The Americans will launch their Artemis system to the moon and back, with no people on board, will test to see if everything works. India and China will also launch probes to the moon, and it appears that Ukraine also wants to launch a satellite to study the moon closely.
200 million copies sold is a staggering figure, especially for an indie game - Minecraft. Previously, only Tetris could boast of such sales, if you add up its two most popular versions: for Game Boy and mobile platforms. It seems that the creations of Markus "Notch" Persson and Alexey Pajitnov are located side by side in the rating for a reason: these projects have a lot in common.
Both developers started with a seemingly simple concept, inspired by third-party games. These were pentominoes, for the Swede - Dwarf Fortress and Infiniminer. The similarity is noticeable in the primitive technical design, but the lack of bright graphics did not confuse users either in the distant 80s or at the end of the Xbox 360 and PS3 era: in both cases, people only admired the innovative gameplay.
It's a pity that Aleksey managed to come up with Tetris in the wrong place and at the wrong time - otherwise, he would certainly have ensured a comfortable existence for himself for years to come, like his colleague from Sweden. Today we will talk about how a talented enthusiast changed the industry forever with just one game.
The future star of the indie scene fell ill with video games at school age - the reason for this was the Commodore 128 computer donated by his father. Even then, Markus realized that he wanted to devote himself to game development. Notch created his first game at the age of 9: according to him, it was "a text-based adventure where you had to enter extremely precise commands, otherwise you would lose." In addition, the obsession with games allowed the teenager to isolate himself from problems in the family: his parents divorced when he was 12, and his father abused alcohol and drugs. As a result, Persson did not even finish his studies at school and was forced to look for work at a minor age.
1. Initially Creeper was not a mob - it appeared as a result of an error when creating a pig. Later, he was retextured and added the ability to explode.
2. The snow golem has a face behind a pumpkin mask.
3. With a 0.01% chance in the main menu instead of a large inscription "Minecraft" the name will appear with the error "Minecraft".
4. The language of the Wanderers of the Edge (Endermen) is English backwards.
5. The workbench in the Minecraft world can be used as a compass - on its northern part there will always be a texture with a saw and a hammer, regardless of the position of the player at the time the block is placed.
6. All cows in Minecraft are female, as they all give milk.
7. A pig can be turned into a zombie pig when struck by lightning.
Having mastered the intricacies of design and copywriting, Markus settled in a small web studio, where he helped with the development of sites. However, due to the subsequent collapse of the IT market, Notch quickly found himself on the street and for some time was completely unemployed. The fateful moment was employment in the Game Federation company, which is responsible for the digital distribution of games. There, Persson met Rolf Jansson, another obsessed gamer, with whom they began to create the multiplayer game Wurm Online in their free time. Developed in Java, this fantasy MMORPG already had elements of the future Minecraft: working closely with other players to build buildings and mine valuable resources. To fight with each other, however, also no one forbade.
In 2004, Markus moved to another company: Midasplayer, later renamed King, where the famous Candy Crush was made. Working on browser games helped Notch improve his knowledge of programming and instilled confidence in himself, so by 2007 the game designer had lost all interest in Wurm Online, and two years later he left Midasplayer due to disagreements with his superiors. Persson found a new job almost immediately, in the same 2009, joining the ranks of the authors of jAlbum, an application for creating online albums. Of course, for Marcus it was just a way to make money - his main passion remained games, as well as the dream of a multiplayer sandbox that would have thundered throughout the industry.
8. And if you hit the Creeper with lightning, it will become charged. The strength and radius of the explosion will be increased.
9. The Enderman cannot be hit by an arrow from a bow, a snowball, or an egg. You can't drop an anvil on it either.
10. However, if you shoot him with an arrow with an effect, then even though the arrow does not hit the mob, he will still receive its effect.
11. The chest cannot be set on fire or moved by a piston.
12. Ifrit caught in the web cannot shoot. He can also be hit with snowballs.
13. The spawning of Slugs depends on the phase of the moon - most of them will be on the full moon, and on the new moon the spawning of Slugs is suspended.
14. The hieroglyphs in the enchantment table are not spontaneously drawn letters, but a real cipher that makes sense.
Freedom of action and construction are two global ideas that haunted the developer. While working at Midasplayer, Notch came across Dwarf Fortress, which combines elements of a roguelike and a building simulator. Subsequently, he created a prototype called RubyDung, which largely repeated the concept of the above game, but in an isometric perspective. Remembering Dungeon Keeper from the notorious Peter Molyneux, Persson dreamed of implementing a first-person view, but in the end he was dissatisfied with the result and put RubyDung on the back burner.
Notch was able to gather all his ideas together and fully start developing the future Minecraft only after he met Infiniminer, released in 2009. Created by American Zachary Barth, the competitive sandbox sent players into teams into a procedurally generated underground world, the goal of which was to mine ore and bring it to the surface.
The blocky structure and the first-person view that Markus couldn't implement properly in RubyDung became exactly the very pieces of the puzzle that he lacked - and then it was all over.
An unpleasant circumstance for Zachary helped Persson speed up development: the Infiniminer source code quickly leaked to the Web. This incident greatly upset Bart - he subsequently abandoned the further development of the game.
15. Creepers, although they do not have arms, are still able to climb stairs.
16. There is a misconception that obsidian cannot be broken by hand. This is not true - in this case, it will take 4 minutes and 10 seconds to destroy it. However, having broken it, it will not fall out, since, accordingly, it can only be mined with a diamond pickaxe.
17. Never sleep in the Lower World. When interacting with the bed, it will explode and you will receive damage.
18. In the earliest versions of the game, skeletons had a small chance to drop a quiver. He was allowed to shoot from a bow without wasting arrows. This item was soon removed, and the Infinity enchantment was added with the same effect.
19. A cactus in the house can be used instead of a trash can - when a dropped item touches it, it disappears.
20. Renaming a mob with a tag using the names "Grumm" or "Dinnerbone" will flip that mob's game model.
As for Notch, he combined the developments borrowed from the American with his own and in the same 2009 posted a test version of Minecraft (then known as the Cave Game) on the TIGSource indie developer forum. The work of the Swede has received a positive response from members of the community, many of whom began to give Marcus advice on how to improve the game. Realizing that things were going to succeed, Notch founded the Mojang studio with Karl Mannech and Jacob Porser, after which he began to actively develop his offspring. However, he abandoned further support for the browser version, later called Minecraft Classic, in favor of a paid client. Access to the latter cost $ 13 - not the most modest amount by the standards of indie. However, the unusual concept and word of mouth did the trick, with Notch selling over 1,000 copies in just a month.
In fairness, we must admit that the first versions of Minecraft were a rather pathetic sight. At first, everything looked like a shameless clone of Infiniminer: two types of objects (grass and cobblestones) and primitive functionality, limited by the ability to mine and place blocks. But with the passage of time and as interest in the project grew, Markus added more and more new features to Minecraft - the survival mode became the most global. The idea to launch the player into a world full of dangers and mysteries, where there is no specific goal, but you need to somehow find food for yourself, was later reflected not only in dozens (if not hundreds) of indie projects, but also in the creations of eminent studios: suffice it to recall though would be The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which managed to radically reinvent the series, including at the suggestion of Minecraft.
In parallel with the release of updates, the fan community also grew rapidly. Unprecedented replay value, multiplied by online multiplayer, paid off: even before the release of the release version on November 18, 2011, 4 million paid copies were sold, and the total number of players was 16 million. It is also worth noting that YouTubers played an important role in the popularization of Minecraft, who flooded video hosting with their let's plays. In addition, players were happy to use modding tools that allowed them to create whatever they wanted in Minecraft: from banal reskins to changes in mechanics. And a year or two after the PC release, the console versions of the sandbox arrived in time - but, alas, without the support of modifications.
21. If you rename a large or medium slug, then after killing it, smaller slugs will also keep the name given to the "ancestor".
22. The most interesting thing about the tags: if you rename the sheep to "jeb_", then it will become iridescent. Jeb_ is the nickname of one of the developers of the game.
23. A little about the developers: Notch and Jeb_ (Markus Persson and Jens Bergensten, respectively) were included in the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013 according to Time magazine.
24. The concept for the black and white cat in Minecraft was Jens's real cat, Newton.
25. The smallest mobs in the game are the turtle baby, the Ender silverfish and the bat.
26. If you die in a battle with Gast, or be in his field of vision at the time of death, then he will still shoot at you until you respawn.
27. Putting a pumpkin on your head, you can easily look at the Wanderers of the Land - they will not attack you.
28. Skeletons usually have a bow in the right hand, but with a 5% chance it can appear in the left.
29. On Halloween (October 31), zombies and skeletons may appear with a pumpkin or Jack O'Lantern on their heads.
30. And on December 24-25, the chests take on a festive Christmas look.
31. If a chicken/pig/cow/sheep are killed while being set on fire, the meat that falls from them will be immediately fried.
32. Rider skeleton will spawn on a spider with a 1% chance.
33. Any spiders are invulnerable to poisoning potion.
34. Cave spiders only spawn near the spawner.
35. A witch cannot burn in lava or drown in water.
36. Endermen take water damage. Moreover, they can be damaged with a water bottle.
37. Initially, potions were supposed to be brewed in cauldrons, but later the method of their creation was replaced with a brewing stand.
38. An iron golem can give villagers or children a flower. This is a reference to the anime Laputa Castle in the Sky.
39. The Iron Golem, along with the Ravager, is the third mob in the game in terms of health (100 HP). In first place is the Wither (300 HP), and in the second place is the Ender Dragon (200 HP).
40. Snowballs can repel Ghast fireballs.
41. A zombie villager can be cured by throwing a potion of weakness at him and right-clicking with a golden apple.
42. If you put a carpet on top of the fence, then you can jump over such a structure, but mobs cannot.
43. It is possible to change the color of the beacon beam. It is enough to put a block of glass of the color you want to paint the beam with.
44. When you find an End Portal, some Ender Eyes will already be framed. Bottom line: there is a one in a trillion chance that all the frames will be filled and the Portal will be immediately activated.
45. Holding a dye and right-clicking on a sign will allow you to change the color of the inscription.
46. The game was not considered complete for another two years. Since the release of Minecraft on PC, Mojang has periodically released updates to the game, only announcing the full version of the game on November 18, 2011.
47. The first name of the toy was not Minecraft. When Persson first started developing the game, he called the project Cave Game. And only after some time it grew into the name Minecraft: first, the project was renamed Order of the Stone (Stone mining), and then, finally, just Minecraft (Mining craft).
48. When was Minecraft created? In 2009, Swedish programmer and designer Markus Persson (better known to fans under the affectionate nickname Notch (Notch)) decided to create a sandbox game that would allow free and easy exploration of the virtual world, and at the same time create his own new company, under named Mojang AB.
49. Persson began work on Minecraft on May 10, 2009 and made the final changes to the game on May 16 of the same year. The alpha version of Minecraft was released the very next day.
50. A very interesting character in Minecraft is Enderman. The speech of this creature is almost incomprehensible to the human ear, but in most of its exclamations, English words and phrases (including "hiya", "here", "this way", "forever", and "what's up?") are voiced in reverse okay.
The pursuit of a quick tan can result in burns. To sunbathe with pleasure and without harming the skin, sunscreen for the face helps. How to choose this tool, and what to look for so as not to be disappointed in the purchase?
A wide range of sun protection products with different SPF levels is available in the Amoreshop online store.
What to look for when buying SPF creams
Sunburn is a side effect of prolonged sun exposure. The skin acquires a chocolate hue due to the production of melanin, which fights against the aggressive effects of ultraviolet radiation and protects the skin from photoaging, age spots, and premature wrinkles. Sunburn also prevents the development of melanoma.
Sun creams protect the skin from UVB rays, which make up 5% of all radiation that causes sunburn and skin tan. They also protect against UVA rays that penetrate deep into the skin and can lead to negative consequences in the future. There are some essential characteristics of creams that you need to pay attention to when buying.
Degree of protection
Sunscreens contain SPF, a sun protection factor that measures how long a person can stay in the sun before burning. The degree of protection against spectrum B rays, which cause redness and sunburn, can be different:
- SPF 2-4 protects against 50-75% of UV rays;
- Products provide medium protection with SPF up to 10;
- A high degree of protection is ensured if funds with SPF 10-20 are selected;
- Intensive protection is provided by SPF 20 or 30;
- Almost complete sun protection is provided by SPF 50.
The best face sunscreen for pigmentation, redness, and burns may contain physical or chemical filters. The former creates a kind of film on the skin, which, like a screen, displays the sun's UVB rays. These substances include titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
Substances that form a chemical filter are benzophenone, avobenzone, and others. It is necessary to select products for your phototype and skin type and not strive for the highest degree of protection if it is not required.
Today, the beauty market offers budget sunscreens and mid-range and premium products. Each of these categories includes both favorites and underdogs. Therefore, it is essential to use this "cheat sheet" and familiarize yourself with the list of the best sunscreens.
Sunscreen in the summer should be in every woman's makeup bag. Today, brands even produce men's creams with SPF and sunscreen for the little ones. This means that each person can, if desired, protect themselves from sunburn.
1. Best sunscreen of all La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra SPF 50+
The best face sunscreen for every day, according to many people, is a light fluid from the French company La Roche Posay. The cream contains chemical and physical filters and provides a high degree of protection against UVA and UVB rays. It is presented in a small format, which allows you to take it with you on a trip.
- Suitable for different skin types;
- Easily distributed on the skin, without white streaks and oily sheen;
- It can be applied under makeup.
- Relatively high cost with a small volume.
2. Best Premium Sunscreen Helen Sole Bimbi SPF 50
The top sunscreen for the face includes a product that can be used even for children. It contains vitamin E, aloe vera juice, almond oil, and filters that prevent dryness and provide high protection from the sun's rays.
- It can be used on a baby's delicate skin
- The composition includes natural ingredients;
- The cream does not contain dyes, parabens, SLS, and other harmful substances.
- High price.
3. Best waterproof sunscreen Bioderma Photoderm MAX SPF 50
The best sunscreen for your face is bioderma. The product contains two filters of the latest generation - both physical and chemical. This is necessary for maximum protection.
- Suitable even for sensitive skin;
- It does not cause acne comedones;
- It can be used as a make-up base;
- It spreads well on the skin and lasts a long time;
- Not afraid of water.
- The skin remains shiny, which many do not like.
4. Biore UV Aqua Rich SPF 50
Another top face sunscreen comes from Biore. The Japanese brand offers a product with a light texture, quickly absorbed, and protects the skin from type A rays. Chemical filters provide Sun protection.
- Do not leave white marks on the skin;
- Resistant to water and sweat;
- Does not leave a radiant shine on the skin;
- Contains hyaluronic acid and plant extracts;
- Can be reapplied, layered, and not afraid that the cream rolls.
- The composition contains dimethicone - one of the most popular silicones in cosmetics. It is a synthetic polymer designed to soften the skin and hair and create a protective film, making it smooth and silky.
5. Best sunscreen for problem skin Premium Sunguard Oily Skin SPF 50
Not every best face sunscreen can be worn under makeup. But Premium Sunguard Oily Skin SPF 50 is a product that provides excellent protection against type A rays. It spreads evenly on the skin, regulates moisture levels, and is quickly absorbed.
- Suitable even for sensitive skin;
- Despite the dense texture, the product is easy to apply;
- There are no white spots left on the skin;
- Good for dry skin.
- Does not have a long-term effect; needs to be updated.
6. Best Moisturizing Sunscreen Librederm Bronzeada Full Spectrum Anti-Age SPF 30
With summer approaching, tanners are trying to figure out which sunscreen is best to be as comfortable on the beach as possible without getting sunburned.
Another leader in the middle price segment is Libriderm brand products. The cream contains a unique complex of substances that protect the skin from A and B spectrum radiation. Sunscreen can be used for various skin types.
- The composition contains plant extracts, oils, and vitamins;
- Waterproof effect;
- Reasonable cost and excellent quality;
- No filmy feeling on the skin.
- Due to the thick texture, it isn't easy to spread over the skin;
- Slightly brightens skin tone when placed on the face.
7. Best sunscreen for baby skin Weleda Edelweiss Sensitiv Sonnencreme SPF 50
High-quality sunscreens for children and babies are offered by the Swiss manufacturer Weleda. This cream contains natural ingredients, does not contain chemical filters, and is ideal for use by children, protecting them from the adverse effects of the sun.
- Does not contain chemicals and fragrances;
- Mineral UV filter provides sun protection;
- In the composition of sunflower extract and coconut oil, which helps to retain moisture in the skin;
- Moisture resistance.
- Not suitable if there is an individual intolerance to the components.
8. L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun
A good sunscreen for the face is offered by the French brand L'Oreal Paris. The emulsion is suitable for both women and men. It provides reliable protection from the sun, and the skin acquires a uniform tan without burns and redness.
- An innovative formula that protects against UVA rays that provoke photoaging, the appearance of age spots and wrinkles;
- Large volume;
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Low SPF factor, so you have to renew the product on the skin.
9. The best budget sunscreen Biokon Cream-fluid for face and décolleté SPF 35
Among the budget representatives of sun creams, Biocon is the leader. The high design prevents Type A and B rays from harming the skin. The product is suitable even for sensitive and problematic skin.
- Affordable price;
- The presence of vitamin E;
- Convenient dispenser, which allows you to spend the product economically;
- Well, moisturizes the skin.
- You need to update the tool every 2 hours.
10. Uriage Bariesun SPF 50
French brand Uriage face sunscreen is an excellent option for people with sensitive skin. The product should be applied to the skin to provide maximum protection.
- Convenient dispenser;
- High degree of protection;
- As part of the thermal water Uriage;
- Suitable for use, even in damage to the face or after surgery.
- May leave a shine on the face.
How to choose the best sunscreen
Sunscreen in the warm season should be included in the daily care program. Dermatologists and cosmetologists explain that excessive exposure to ultraviolet rays does not benefit the skin. And before the holidays, you should buy the best sunscreen for your face.
Also, in the summer, it is recommended to use this type of care before each sun exposure to protect yourself from burns and premature skin aging.
Determine the phototype
Exposure to ultraviolet rays can affect people differently, depending on their phototypes. The amount of melanin in the skin of all people living in the world can be divided into six types:
Scandinavian or Celtic. They have light skin, light eyes, and hair. And prolonged exposure to the sun will undoubtedly cause burns.
Nordic, or light European. Such people have fair skin, and their hair can be blond or brown. They tan slightly but are also prone to sunburn.
Central European. These people have brown or dark hair and more melanin in their skin. They can stay in the sun for a while but also get burned if they sunbathe for a long time.
Mediterranean. These people have dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair. They do not tan quickly and get burned only if it is boiling outside, or they do not use sunscreen.
Asian or Indonesian. People have skin with a yellowish undertone; they have dark eyes and dark or black hair. Their skin contains natural protection from sun exposure, so they rarely burn.
African American. They have dark brown or black skin, black hair, and dark eyes. Even prolonged exposure to the scorching sun does not get burned.
Choose between physical and chemical filters.
The best face sunscreens may contain physical or chemical filters. The former include zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. The bottom line is that these substances do not penetrate the skin but are on its surface. When distributed on the face, they can slightly whiten it. Also, people with sensitive skin sometimes cause inflammation because they lie in a dense layer on the surface of the epidermis.
There is a lot of controversy about chemical filters. Some people are reluctant to use such sunscreens because they fear that the substances can enter the bloodstream and cause harm to the body. And others boldly use sunscreens with chemical filters because they are well distributed on the skin and do not leave white marks and oily sheen. It is undesirable to use this product for people with allergies.
Select the degree of protection
When choosing a sunscreen, the best of the best, you need to pay attention to its degree of protection.
People with a Scandinavian or light European phototype are better off using products with maximum protection, even if the sun is not shining brightly outside. People with a Central European and Mediterranean phototype should use products with the security of at least 20 SPF if they stay in the sun for a long time.
People with dark skin can purchase products with a weak degree of protection of 5-10 SPF as a preventive measure against photoaging. Sunscreens with protection level 50 protect against 98% of solar radiation. To protect the body, you can use products with an SPF of 20-30.
Look at additional properties.
The best sunscreens always contain care ingredients that help moisturize and nourish the skin. Thanks to this, you can not use an additional one more emulsion.
Sunscreens also allow you to apply makeup. It is only essential to consider your skin type when choosing a product. For dry skin, the composition must contain moisturizing ingredients, for example, hyaluronic acid. For oily skin, it is better to choose light textures that will not clog pores. For sensitive or problematic skin, you need to select soft formulations with physical filters, so there are no allergic reactions or rashes.
Everything you need to know about photoaging and sun protection
Types of sun rays and their influence
All solar rays can be divided into three types depending on the wavelength. More than 95% of all ultraviolet radiation is UVA rays. They can penetrate glass and clothing and accelerate the aging process. These rays tend to accumulate in the deep layers of the skin, and after a few decades, a person who does not use sunscreen can get serious skin problems.
Type B rays affect only the epidermis and contribute to melanin production. They are responsible for the appearance of a tan on the skin, but if their adverse effects are not prevented, a person can get burned.
Another type of ray is UVC. But they do not penetrate the earth's surface, as they are absorbed in the atmosphere.
When choosing the best sunscreen, you need to pay attention to what type of radiation it will protect from.
Are sunscreens necessary in everyday life?
A good sunscreen never gets in the way of everyday life. Dermatologists recommend using products with UV protection, even if it's cloudy outside. Moreover, sunscreens can be used all year round. It is only essential to reduce the degree of protection in winter.
Thanks to such self-care, you can protect the skin from premature aging and avoid the occurrence of various dermatological diseases.
What is the UV index, and why is it important
Today, scientists can determine the degree of intensity of solar radiation at certain hours at a particular point on the globe. The resulting value is called the ultraviolet index. It must be taken into account when purchasing and using the best sunscreens.
If the UV index is high and its value is above three, sunscreen must be used. If the index is 1-2, we can talk about a safe time for sun exposure.
How to use SPF cream correctly.
It is essential not only to determine which sunscreen is best but also to learn how to use it correctly so that it does not harm the skin and brings tangible benefits.
Dermatologists recommend that you adhere to the following rules:
- It is advisable to apply the cream 15-20 minutes before sun exposure so that it has time to spread over the skin;
- Maximum protection is possible if sunscreen is applied in a dense layer;
- Every 2 hours, the product requires renewal on the skin, and it is advisable to wash off the first layer, if possible;
- Depending on the manufacturer, it is advisable to renew sunscreen after bathing or after a person sweats a lot.
Sunscreen and makeup
Cream sun protection, which manufacturers offer today, can be used in conjunction with foundation or powder. In this case, you can choose a decorative tool with SPF. If it is necessary to use skin care products, they are applied before distributing sun protection on the skin.
Popular sunscreen myths
#1: One tube of cream is enough for the whole summer
Sunscreen for the face is used several times during the day. And therefore, even a large volume is not enough for the entire summer - a maximum of one month. Health is not worth saving.
#2: Powder and foundation with SPF replace sunscreen
Even the best Korean foundation or powder cannot return SPF products that protect against sun exposure. Moreover, the biggest misconception is that the level of protection of different means is summed up.
#3: Sunscreen Doesn't Produce Vitamin D
Sunscreen face spray cannot interfere with the formation of vitamin D in the body. To start producing it, it is enough to stand in the sun for 10 minutes.
#4: Men Can Do Without Sunscreens
The sunscreen is intended for use by women only. Although less susceptible to the adverse effects, men's skin is still not worth giving up on sunscreens in the summer.
The modern beauty industry offers a vast selection of sunscreens. And each girl can decide for herself which cream suits her best. You need to pay attention to the emulsion's composition, consider your phototype and skin type and choose the most suitable type of filter. A quality product will protect against sunburn and give the skin a pleasant tan, but at the same time, it will protect against photoaging.