Users are massively complaining about problems accessing Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
The feed is not refreshed, messages are not loaded. According to DownDetector data, the error is observed all over the world. Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp crashed tonight.
Instagram users do not have an application (51%), a website (29%). WhatsApp users complain about non-sending messages, difficulties connecting to the server. Facebook is having problems with the website.
Problems are reported by users around the world.
Bemorepanda decided to collect some memes, so to laugh together.
1.Everyone be like
2.The end is near
5.Instagram is down
6.Let me in
7.This is everybody
11.Log in on instagram
12.What to do
13.My time now
18.Why so sad
25.Behind the scene
NATO is the organization that has dominated military relations in the 28 member states on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean for more than six decades. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is one of the world's leading international institutions. It is a political and military alliance of 28 member states in Europe and North America.
The alliance makes all decisions by consensus. Each Member State, no matter how large or small, is on an equal footing in the discussions and decisions taken. Member States are committed to respecting and promoting individual freedom, democracy, human rights and the rule of law. These values are NATO's main transatlantic bonds.
You can read the 50 interesting facts about NATO below:
1. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is one of the most important institutions in the world. NATO is a military alliance of 28 member states in Europe and North America. All decisions of the alliance are taken by consensus.
2. Each Member State has an equal position in every discussion and decision that is taken. Member States are committed to respecting individual freedoms, democracy, human rights and the rule of law. These values are extremely important in NATO's transatlantic relationship.
3. The alliance's primary responsibility is to protect and defend the territories of the Member States. Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty provides for a commitment to collective defense, and an attack on a Member State is an attack on the organization.
4. However, Article 5 was invoked only once in NATO's 67-year history on September 12, 2001, a day after the World Trade Center terrorist attacks.
5. NATO has a permanent and integrated command structure, with military personnel from all member states. The Alliance has two Strategic Leaderships, Allied Command Operations in Mons, Belgium, and Allied Command Transformation in Norfolk, USA.
6. Subordinate to these two strategic leadership are two joint command forces, based in Brunssum, the Netherlands, and in Naples, Italy, which are responsible for conducting and managing military operations.
7. The Command Structure also includes an Air Force Command Center (Ramstein, Germany), a Center for Land Forces (Izmir, Turkey) and a Navy (Northwood, UK).
8. NATO has a number of active permanent forces, which contribute to the collective defense of the Western military bloc on a permanent basis.
9. These standing forces include four navies, ready to act on the first signal. NATO also has an integrated air defense system, which maintains contact with the national air force and includes the missile shield.
10. NATO is taking part in several air missions in which Alliance fighter jets fly over the airspace of member states that do not have a military air force. NATO permanently defends the airspace of Albania, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovenia.
11. NATO benefits from military expertise from the 28 member states. This expertise includes tanks, submarines and fighter jets. When the alliance collectively decides to conduct a military operation, member states are called upon to place their troops and equipment under NATO command.
12. Soldiers taking part in NATO operations are collectively treated as "NATO forces", even if they represent multinational forces from bloc member states, and in some cases from partner countries or contributing troops.
13. The only military equipment that is owned by NATO is the AWACS air fleet. From 2013. NATO will operate five Global Hawk monitoring drones. The procedure for requesting troops and military equipment is called "force generation".
14. The 28 member states contribute directly and indirectly to covering the costs of NATO operations and the implementation of Alliance policies and activities.
15. But most of the contributions are indirect, through the participation of allies in NATO military operations. Member States shall cover the costs of operations whenever they agree to participate in such activities.
16. Direct contributions to NATO's common budget are made by member states according to a cost-sharing formula that takes into account national GDP. These contributions finance the costs of integrated structures, common equipment and NATO facilities.
17. In the five decades since World War II, the military alliance has successfully prevented an open conflict between the United States and Russia.
18. Under the security umbrella offered by NATO, people in European states, the United States and Canada were able to enjoy the benefits of democratic elections, the rule of law and substantial economic growth.
19. NATO relies on a combination of conventional and nuclear military capabilities to deter the aggressiveness of third countries, and these remain a key element of the Alliance's strategy.
20. Member States are also committed to controlling firearms, supporting the disarmament and non-proliferation of nuclear warheads.
21. NATO has often acted to maintain international security and peace. In 1995, the Western military alliance contributed to the end of the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the implementation of the peace agreement.
22. In 1999, NATO put an end to the massacre and expulsion of ethnic Albanians from Kosovo. NATO troops continue to operate in Kosovo under a UN mandate.
23. Since 2003, the NATO presence under the UN mandate has assured the world that Afghanistan will never be a safe haven for terrorists again.
24. In 2011, NATO acted on a UN mandate to ensure the security of Libyan citizens. Alliance ships are fighting piracy off the Somali coast and conducting counterterrorism operations in the Mediterranean.
25. Since February 2016, NATO has provided assistance to European authorities, who have had to deal with a large number of migrants.
26. NATO vessels are taking part in surveillance, monitoring and intelligence gathering operations to support international efforts to reduce illegal migration from the Aegean Sea.
27. NATO forces have repeatedly delivered humanitarian aid, including to the United States, following the devastating Hurricane Katrina and the 2005 earthquake that hit Pakistan hard.
28. It faces threats such as terrorism, piracy, the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and cyber warfare, which knows no borders.
29. For this reason NATO has developed a global network of security partners, which includes 40 states around the world and international organizations: the United Nations, the European Union, the OSCE and the African Union.
30. NATO's mission in Afghanistan includes 13 partner states. Kosovo's operations are supported by eight partner states. In addition to partners involved in NATO missions and operations, the Western military bloc has developed a wide network of partnerships, including the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council, the Mediterranean Dialogue Forum, the Istanbul Cooperation Initiative, and other partners around the world, including Australia, Japan and South Korea.
31. Any European state that can contribute to the security and principles of the Alliance is invited to join. However, accession depends on the decision of that state.
32. Six times, between 1952 and 2009, a number of 16 European states chose to join the alliance and became member states. This process has helped to maintain peace and stability in Europe.
33. On 19 May 2016, Member States' foreign ministers signed a protocol inviting Montenegro to join NATO. Following the signing of the protocol, Montenegrin representatives may attend allied meetings as observers.
34. After the Allies ratify the protocol, Montenegro can become a full member of NATO. Currently, three states aspire to join NATO, namely Georgia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia.
35. The allies evaluate each candidate state according to its own merits. A wide range of political, economic and security reforms must be implemented before a state can join NATO.
36. Member States consult and make decisions on a daily basis on security issues at all levels and in a variety of areas.
37. A "NATO decision" is the expression of the collective will of all 30 Member States, as all decisions are taken by consensus.
38. Hundreds of officials, as well as civilian and military experts, come daily to NATO Headquarters to exchange information, share ideas and help prepare decisions when needed, in cooperation with national delegations and NATO headquarters staff.
39. 40 non-member states work with NATO on a variety of political and security issues. These states pursue dialogue and practical cooperation with the Alliance, and many contribute to NATO-led operations and missions. NATO also cooperates with a wide network of international organizations.
40. Partner States do not have the same decision-making authority as Member States.
41. NATO has always innovated and adapted to ensure that its policies, capabilities and structures take into account current and future threats, including the collective defense of its members.
42. NATO is committed to respecting the principle that an attack on one or more of its members is considered an attack on all. This is the principle of collective defense, enshrined in Article 5 of the Washington Treaty.
43. So far, Article 5 has been invoked only once, in response to the terrorist attacks of September 11 in the United States of America in 2001.
44. NATO is an alliance of states in Europe and North America. The alliance represents a unique link between these two continents, giving them the opportunity to consult and cooperate in the field of defense and security and to carry out multinational crisis management operations together.
45. The strategic concepts specify the Alliance's core tasks and principles, its values, the evolving security environment, and the Alliance's strategic objectives for the next decade. The 2010 strategic concept defines NATO's core tasks, such as collective defense, crisis management and cooperation-based security.
46. Membership of NATO is open to "any other European State capable of developing the principles of this Treaty and contributing to the security of the North Atlantic area."
47. NATO has what the Treaty calls the Accession Action Plan. It helps aspiring members prepare for membership and meet key requirements by providing practical advice and personalized assistance.
48. NATO benefits from the capabilities and expertise of its members. This includes tanks, submarines and fighter jets. When the Alliance collectively decides to carry out an operation, it calls on the Allies to place troops and equipment under NATO command.
49. Personnel involved in a NATO operation are often collectively referred to as "NATO forces", these are strictly speaking the multinational forces of NATO member countries, and in some cases, it is the partner countries or other countries that contribute troops to these operations.
50. The only military equipment that NATO has is a fleet, AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control) aircraft. Starting in 2018, NATO will also operate five surveillance drones, called the Global Hawk. The procedure for requesting forces and equipment for an operation is often called "force generation".
Read today's Horoscope and find out what the stars have in store for you next week! You have information about all the signs, provided by Bemorepanda.
Whenever the Moon passes through Libra, it invites you to cooperation, receptivity and permissiveness, especially in the relationship with your life partner, but also in relation to the other people you come in contact with. Even if you tend to be suspicious about your friends or you are completely distrustful when someone makes you a proposal or a promise, building all sorts of scenarios, try to be more adaptable and grant the "presumption of innocence" until the test contrary.
The moon in Libra, in the work area, suggests that you need to make considerable efforts to enter the graces of a boss. Or, it is possible that everything you do, you do with some fear of failure. Convenience, no matter how tempting, is not a solution. But neither avoidance, avoidance, that is, running away from new responsibilities. Only by being aware of your power and living as long as possible without expectations, you will be able to make the best choices and you will be able to act beyond the fear of failure.
Today you do not lack creativity at all but it seems that something stops you from putting into practice some beautiful ideas. Maybe it's because you're looking back on the future or you're afraid to take a change, in a context where everything seems to stagnate or falter. Astrocafe.ro's recommendation for you is to look honestly at all your fears and see what exactly limits you, inhibiting your self-expression. If you don't think you're ready enough for a project you want to get involved in, do it right by studying, documenting, or doing anything else you think might help.
It is clear that today you know very well to pursue your interests. You pay attention to any source of gain that arises, or you seek to reap the benefits of the talents and abilities of others. Of course, this may displease those targeted, especially since you tend to put some pressure on them. And if you keep at least a piece of discretion, decency and detachment, you will probably choose with some money or a promising perspective in this regard.
A precious day in terms of communication. Today, the sixth sense works perfectly, in the sense that you know, intuitively, what the needs of those in front of you have, what perceptions they have about you, who and what they want to convey to you. Thus, you can meet those around you, with the most appropriate words, which easily reach their hearts. One thing is certain: you can accumulate image capital and credibility, just by being communicative, concessive and permissive. It is understood that activities that involve communication and social relations are favored, especially those related to routine and meticulousness.
There are chances of material or financial gain, as long as you know how to value and capitalize on your qualities / talents. Also, it is very important to think only about the money you can get from your own work, and not from those coming from speculation. Thus, by assuming new responsibilities, there are real chances of income growth. You still need to believe in them.
Even if there is a tension in the background, today can still be beautiful. Personal charm, care for the way you present yourself in the world, elegance and refinement, make you an extremely pleasant presence and desired by others. It is an excellent day for love, because today you manage to open your heart and recognize some fears about the future. And recognizing them is an important step towards their dissolution. Also, for those available, it can be a day of fascinating flirtations.
Although one cannot speak of dynamism or practical feeling, but rather of an intense inner activity, the transit of the Moon through Libra, in the 12th house, can bring you the deep understanding of some spiritual messages or a certain peace and reconciliation. look at the events unfolding in your life right now. It can be a day of valuable information, so it is important to be receptive and look away from the sidelines, everything that happens.
Supporting a point of view in a circle of friends, in a meeting or meeting, can reach exactly the target and can relax the atmosphere or help you gain allies, provided you do not stretch the rope too much. In other words, you need to communicate directly, to the point and, most importantly, without an air of superiority. On the other hand, it is important to protect your finances. A project, in which you are required to get involved, may cost you more than you expected. Try to get maximum benefits with minimal resources.
The Moon in Libra activates the area of career and power. Therefore, it is a day when it is necessary to assume your authority, the role of leader and organizer. Talk loudly about your intentions and inspire others to follow you. It is also a good time to support, with arguments, a request in front of some bosses. It could be, for example, a request for a salary increase.
The future of relationships seems to be of particular concern to you today. Which is not bad, especially since the Moon is in a position that favors discussions in order to reconcile and establish new relationships. Alliances with people or companies from abroad are also favored. If it is difficult for you to make a decision in this regard, receive with confidence the advice of an elderly person, or much more experienced than you.
Today, you have no reason to panic or complain, regardless of the nature of the problems that arise. That's because you have people around you ready to support you and respond to your needs promptly. The support received may consist of a sum of money or other material benefits. Most likely, it will come from a close person, older or with a respectable social status.
Individuals who are experiencing express wearisome contaminations and are bewildered from living a working, blissful life in view of torment, individuals who have hypertension or a heart issue, besides individuals who can't rest, are being gotten, weakened, and maybe tense, would all have the decision to utilize the Malebiotix CBD Gummies to coordinate the indications of their conditions and re-appearance of going on with a typical life again. This condition works for the two people everything being generally vague, yet youths, youngsters, and individuals who are under 18 years of age shouldn't utilize it. Furthermore, pregnant and breastfeeding moms should neglect crushing it. This CBD oil is considered for those with immense ailments, yet its part should be proposed by a specialist in such conditions. CBD is similarly obvious for lessening and anyway, disposing of the impacts of chemotherapy in hurt patients with the credibility that the Malebiotix CBD Gummies can be securely utilized appropriately. Visit the official website of Malebiotix CBD Gummies here: https://www.onlymyhealth.com/malebiotix-cbd-gummies-canada-reviews-for-male-enhancement-exposed-by-medical-experts-of-usa-1698675770
A good designer is sometimes worth its weight in gold, because there are already enough bad ones around, creating the feeling that they are everywhere you spit. It would seem that now we will show you a collection of photographs of excellent works of talented designers, but ... no. You will have to admire the miscalculations of those who should never have done design.
It should have been a spherical panoramic shot, but something went wrong.
Mirror in one of the Italian bars
This blanket was supposed to be a cute gift for mom.
"Hooray, we finally have a bike path!"
This is a family of cyclops lions guys
The manufacturer thought of printing the list of ingredients in the same color as the liquid inside the bottle.
Easter bunny toy that shoots foam balls. But this is not her mouth, and not her nose ...
Yeah, let's put this next to the mirrored wall, why not?
Our brain hurts looking at this
The toilet seat looks like someone didn’t have time to reach it.
The decision to create a reversible liquid soap pump was wrong
The ladies' room sign looks good, which cannot be said about the male
It seems these windows were installed blindly
"Our new bathroom is finally finished"
Not sure what the owner was thinking
Everything in this photo raises a lot of questions.
Not the best paint choice for public restroom walls
This cup always looks dirty, when in fact it is just such a design
"This is what the bathroom looks like in my father's new house. I am 183 cm tall and did not fit in there. I had to cut a hole in the ceiling above the toilet so that I could stand up to my full height."
You should have miscalculated