Top 100 most followed topics on Quora by numbers in 2020 - Bemorepanda
Every time you ask direct questions to Google or any other search engine, several sites appear on the first page most of the time and Quora is one of them. Whether you want to seek answers or advice from professionals or experienced people, you can ask Quora your question to bet on the answers. Thousands of people will find your question and allow you to have the best possible answer in a few hours.
Founded in 2009 by former Facebook executives, Quora was seen as one of the most interesting companies in the social media era after Facebook. It is not a destination in itself, but a place you reach when you have a curiosity to satisfy. It's all due to its popularity among search engines.
Over time, Quora has evolved into a more organized Yahoo Answers, a more shaggy Reddit and an attitude-filled Wikipedia.
To some extent, Quora is more like Google or Amazon than Facebook.
Another key element of Quora pages, unlike a Facebook event or an Instagram story, is that its pages have a longer lifespan and interest.
That's why people turn to Quora. A multitude of people ask and answer different questions, in different fields and with totally different topics. Are you curious what is in the spotlight on Quora? Bemorepanda has collected the top topics searched on Quora.
1. Technology - 66.1 million followers
2. Movies - 59.7 million followers
3. Health - 54.7 million followers
4. Food - 53.7 million followers
5. Science - 51.5 million followers
6. Music - 48.9 million followers
7. Books - 45.9 million followers
8. Visiting and Travel - 41.9 million followers
9. Business - 38.1 million followers
10. Psychology - 36.1 million followers
11. History - 34.9 million followers
12. Cooking - 33 million followers
13. Design - 25.6 million followers
14. Fashion and Style - 24.9 million followers
15. Writing - 22.3 million followers
16. Economics - 20.9 million followers
17. Philosophy - 18.4 million followers
18. Politics - 18 million followers
19. Finance - 17.6 million followers
20. Marketing - 17.2 million followers
21. Television Series - 15.7 million followers
22. Fine Art - 14 million followers
23. Literature - 13.6 million followers
24. Journalism - 10.6 million followers
25. Healthy Eating - 10.4 million followers
26. Entertainment - 10.1 million followers
27. Medicine and Healthcare - 10 million followers
28. Physics - 9.6 million followers
29. Science of Everyday Life - 9.1 million followers
30. Nutrition - 9.1 million followers
31. Songs - 8.3 million followers
32. Smartphones - 7.8 million followers
33. Technology Trends - 7.7 million followers
34. Recipes - 7.2 million followers
35. Computer Science - 6.8 million followers
36. Fitness - 6.7 million followers
37. The Internet - 6.6 million followers
38. Musicians - 6.5 million followers
39. Mobile Phones - 6.4 million followers
40. Hollywood - 6.4 million followers
41. Novels - 6 million followers
42. Psychology of Everyday Life - 6 million followers
43. Entrepreneurship - 5.7 million followers
44. Mental Health - 5.7 million followers
45. Chemistry - 5.7 million followers
46. Scientific Research - 5.6 million followers
47. Book Recommendations - 5.5 million followers
48. Innovation - 5.4 million followers
49. Reading - 5.3 million followers
50. Healthy Living - 5.3 million followers
51. Writers and Authors - 5.1 million followers
52. India - 5 million followers
53. Bollywood - 5 million followers
54. Small Businesses - 4.9 million followers
55. Actors and Actresses - 4.9 million followers
56. Restaurants - 4.7 million followers
57. Eating - 4.7 million followers
58. Investing - 4.6 million followers
59. Technology Startups - 4.6 million followers
60. Tourism - 4.5 million followers
61. Money - 4.4 million followers
62. Business Strategy - 4.2 million followers
63. Biology - 4.1 million followers
64. Baking - 4.1 million followers
65. Movie Recommendations - 4 million followers
66. Television - 3.9 million followers
67. Social Psychology - 3.9 million followers
68. Exams and Tests - 3.9 million followers
69. Medical Conditions and Diseases - 3.9 million followers
70. Philosophy of Everyday Life - 3.8 million followers
71. World History - 3.8 million followers
72. Studying - 3.8 million followers
73. Earth (planet) - 3.7 million followers
74. Startups - 3.7 million followers
75. Song Lyrics - 3.6 million followers
76. Vacations - 3.6 million followers
77. International Travel - 3.6 million followers
78. YouTube - 3.5 million followers
79. Fiction - 3.5 million followers
80. Clothing and Apparel - 3.5 million followers
81. Music Industry - 3.5 million followers
82. Information Technology - 3.4 million followers
83. Exercise - 3.4 million followers
84. Sleep - 3.3 million followers
85. Silicon Valley - 3.2 million followers
86. Research - 3.2 million followers
87. Invention and Inventions - 3.2 million followers
88. Psychiatry - 3.2 million followers
89. Jobs and Careers - 3.2 million followers
90. Startup Strategy - 3.2 million followers
91. Fruit - 3.2 million followers
92. Computer Programming - 3.1 million followers
93. Web Design - 3.1 million followers
94. English (language) - 3.1 million followers
95. Dating and Relationships - 3 million followers
96. Ethics - 3 million followers
97. Schools - 3 million followers
98. Hotels - 3 million followers
99. Creative Writing - 3 million followers
100. Cognitive Psychology - 3 million followers
Copyright © 2020 Bemorepanda Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The content available on the Bemorepanda.com website can be copied and republished in the limit of 200 characters and in the limit of 10 pictures and must include the URL of the article. It is forbidden to completely copy the material and place it anywhere else without indicating the link and the full name of the page.
Trust The Science
Most discussed 5 topics of 2020 on Reddit - Bemorepanda
At the end of 2020, all totals are concluded and conclusions are made. Many sites have made charts with the most sought after things and curiosities. Bemorepanda has taken into account many people's curiosities in 2020, and here is one of them.
Do you like to surf the internet all night on obscure forums, reading irrelevant information that arouses your eccentric curiosity? Do you feel the need to discuss strange topics with strangers from the other side of the country or even the world? Do you want to be the first to know everything about everything that happens in the world in any field that exists, and at the same time to get internet points for your original and funny comments?
If YES, then you are in the right place!
Sit back and browse through these pixels to get acquainted with your new adventure.
The new adventure called Reddit!
Reddit is a site where everyone can post links or texts. People can vote and of course comment on that link or text. The way the site is organized offers the opportunity to discuss any topic imaginable. There are so-called subreddits, each dedicated to a certain subject, a certain community of people, a certain sphere of knowledge ... in other words, there is a subreddit for almost anything, no matter how learned or stupid it may be.
Some numbers, for those who like them (year 2020):
1. 50.2M + mentions of COVID, COVID-19 or coronavirus across the platform
2. # 3 most popular community (by YoY activity) was r / coronavirus
3. 48.286% YoY activity increase in r / unemployment
4. r / coronavirusrecession and r / stimuluscheck were the 2 biggest business communities (by subscribers) created in 2020
5. r / covid19_support experienced a 50x spike in activity in March
What makes reddit better than other communities and forums on the internet?
One - a lot of people, so a lot of quality content that comes to the surface. For example, there are a lot of specialists who answer questions in any field; In addition, interviews with celebrities such as Elon Musk, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Murray, Tim Berners-Lee, Julian Assange, Marilyn Manson, Edward Snowden and many, many others are held on reddit. .
Two - as we said, there are communities for every imaginable subject. But unlike other communities with similar interests, those on reddit are usually much more active due to the large number of users.
Three - the stellar speed at which you can learn new things from around the world, as evidenced by the fact that many other sites "steal" news (or information that can be turned into news) to be published externally - hence the phrase " the front page of the internet ”. What allows information to surface so quickly is the upvote / downvote voting system, so the most relevant posts always come to the surface in the subreddit they are part of.
Here we have collected the most interesting charts from 2020. Of course, the pandemic was the center of attention. Coronavirus is in all discussions on earth, even online.
Another powerful topic is Blacklivesmatter. A subject that turned everyone's life upside down in 2020. George Floyd and the painful but reality-filled history of this man has reached thousands of hearts and tears all over the world.
Most Discussed Topics in COVID-related communities
- Social distancing
- Medical advice
- Reliable sources
- Wearing masks
- Herd immunity
Most Discussed Topics in r/blacklivesmatter
- George Floyd
- Police brutality
- Social media
- Breonna Taylor
- Systemic racism
Most Discussed Topics in r/worldnews
- Hong Kong
- Climate Change
- Middle East
- Human Rights