Nowadays, Node.js has become an extremely popular choice for server-side web applications development. With its event-driven architecture and non-blocking I/O, it helps you build high-performance and scalable web apps efficiently. Moreover, development with Node.js comes with vast options among professional developers.
Among them two popular options are mostly used – NestJS & Express. Both are Node.js frameworks extensively used by the best web development companies to build scalable and robust web applications that meet all your user needs. Let’s deeply dive into the key differences between NestJS & ExpressJS. Let’s get started.
- Definition of NestJS
- Key Features of NestJS
- Key Advantages of The NestJS Framework
- Definition of ExpressJS
- Key Features of ExpressJS
- Key Advantages of ExpressJS
- NestJS vs Express: Key Comparisons
- What to Choose: Express JS vs. NestJS
- Final Words
Definition of NestJS
1. Controllers: When HTTP requests are received, the routing mechanism quickly directs the request to the controller. Then the controller components manage the requests & return the proper responses.
2. Modules: Modules are reusable code chunks that come with separate functionalities. The whole source code is structured and organized into modules. It’s recommended to utilize multiple modules to efficiently organize your applications.
3. Providers: Providers are the fundamental components of NestJS that you may treat as repositories, factories, services, helpers, etc. You can easily inject them into controllers or other providers as they are developed to abstract logic and complexity.
Want to know your app development cost?
Get a detailed budget estimation in just a few clicks
Key Features of NestJS
Some of the key features of this framework include:
1. Built-in features: The NestJS framework is known for its several built-in features such as decorators, modules, dependency injection, etc. All these features & functionalities enable developers to structure their applications in a proper way to follow best practices.
3. Modular architecture: NestJS enables a modular approach to web application development. Developers can easily make reusable modules for encapsulating particular functionalities that make it easy to scale and manage applications.
4. Dependency injection: The NestJS framework mostly relies on dependency injection that allows for improved code organization & testability. It efficiently promotes the applications of services that are mocked for unit testing easily.
5. Opinionated project structure: NestJS offers an opinionated project structure & enforces design patterns that can be beneficial for teams who work on bigger projects. This approach allows to maintain readability and consistency in codebases.
6. Swagger Integration: The NestJS framework includes built-in support to generate API documentation by using Swagger which makes it simpler to document & share APIs with others.
Looking for Web App Development Services?
Scale your business to the next level with our custom web app development solutions.
Other Features of NestJS include:
- NestJS effectively combines the FRP, FP, and OOPs elements.
- It supports different databases like Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- As the platform is agnostic, NestJS uses ExpressJS by default. However, you have to set it up to perform with HTTP frameworks.
- NestJS offers a range of functionalities, libraries, and APIs and helps developers create applications with a few code lines.
- NestJS was designed to build Microservices and Monoliths.
- NestJS consists of a Dependency Injection container that keeps your code organized, clean, and ready to use.
- You can integrate with multiple technologies like TypeORM, Mongoose, and GraphQL & concepts like Validation, Logging, Caching, Web Sockets, etc.
Key Advantages of The NestJS Framework
- Well-maintained & detailed documentation
- Quick unit-testing
- Active code development
- Open source framework
- Easy to use and scale
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI)
Definition of ExpressJS
Key Features of ExpressJS
Some of the key features of the ExpressJS framework include:
1. Minimalistic & Lightweight: ExpressJS offers a set of unique features that help developers have full control over the architecture of the application. It’s an excellent choice for Web Application Development Company who would like to start from scratch & develop any application step by step.
2. Middleware-based: The ExpressJS framework is developed around the middleware concept that can effectively handle responses & requests. This architecture helps developers add different functionalities to their applications by chaining the middleware functions. This flexibility makes ExpressJS popular.
3. Large Ecosystem: The ExpressJS framework has a large ecosystem of middleware extensions and packages. This makes it easier to add new features like routing, and authentication to the application.
4. Manual Configuration: ExpressJS enables developers to configure different aspects of any application manually such as error handling, routing, dependency injection, etc. While this offers a good level of customization, it may lead to boilerplate codes.
6. Unopinionated Structure: The ExpressJS framework never enforces any specific design patterns or project structure. Though this flexibility is an advantage, it may lead to some inconsistencies in codebases in large-scale projects.
Key Advantages of ExpressJS
- Saves a huge coding time
- Easy to learn
- Easy to configure & customize
- Quick integration with other engines
- Single language for front-end & back-end.
- Supportive and strong online community.
NestJS vs Express: Key Comparisons
Though NestJS and ExpressJS both are Node.js frameworks, In terms of features & functionalities, they have multiple differences. Here is a table that describes the key comparisons of these frameworks:
Features - NestJS - ExpressJS
Architecture - Follows the structured & modular MVC architecture - Minimal & un-opinionated architecture
Dependency Injection - Powerful dependency injection - No built-in support for dependency injection
TypeScript Support - Built with TypeScript support - Supports TypeScript but never enforce to use
Middleware support - Allow middleware support to handle response or request processing. - Middleware is used for custom logic
Database integration - Offers built-in ORM & allows quick integration with databases - Offers no built-in databases but it allows to integrate
Validation - Provides built-in validation through class validators - Developers can implement validation logic
Scalability - Best for large and small-scale applications - Provides flexibility for multiple applications (Manual configuration required)
Authentication - Offers built-in authorization and authentication No built-in authentication but it can integrated through third-party libraries
Error Handling - Offers centralized error handling and built-in exception filters - Developers manually manage errors using middleware
What to Choose: Express JS vs. NestJS
ExpressJS & NestJS frameworks are powerful and offer a set of unique features. Choosing the right framework for your project mostly depends on your team’s preferences and project requirements such as:
1. Project Complexity & Size: For small-scale projects & prototypes, the minimalistic approach of ExpressJS can be a straightforward & sufficient choice. However, to build web applications, the structured & modular architecture of NestJS helps to maintain scalability and code quality.
3. Ecosystem & Community: Both NestJS & Express frameworks have active and large communities. However, Express has an extensive third-party middleware ecosystem. If you need a particular library or middleware, check if it is ideal for your selected framework.
4. Learning Resources & Documentation: You should consider the availability of learning resources and documentation for the NestJS & Express frameworks. As Express is an old framework, it has a number of tutorials & available resources. However, as NestJS has a good community, it also has extensive documentation.
5. Time-to-Market: If you have a tight deadline & want to get a basic server up & running quickly, the minimal configuration and simplicity of ExpressJS will help you meet all your requirements.
6. Long-term Maintainability: If you need long-term maintainability, TypeScript support and the opinionated structure of the NestJS framework can be beneficial for you.
Want to Hire Professional Web App Developers?
We help brands achieve success with our end-to-end web app development services.
In terms of performance and scalability, both frameworks are powerful. They have their own strengths & are extremely ideal for several use cases. The Express framework provides flexibility & simplicity that makes it an excellent choice for small & mid scale projects.
On the other hand, NestJS offers an opinionated and structured approach that is advantageous for enterprise-level projects where scalability & maintainability are important. The choice between NestJS & Express mostly aligns with your specific project goals and requirements. Both will give a set of features and advantages that make your web app development process streamlined.
Is NestJS faster than Express?
As a full-featured framework, NestJS offers structured architectural patterns and additional features. It utilizes TypeScript & offers different features like built-in WebSockets and GraphQL support, module-based organization, dependency injection, etc. Whereas Express is a minimalist framework, offering unopinionated and straightforward ways to develop web apps. The speed of NestJS & Express mostly depends on particular use cases.
Is NestJS better than Express?
If you are going to develop a complex and large-scale application with advanced business logic, the NestJS framework will be your perfect choice. This is also ideal for projects that need a general runtime environment. On the other hand, if you have requirements for small or mid-scale web applications, ExpressJS can be the best option.
In today’s highly competitive and dynamic market, every online business requires something more than a digital presence to captivate customers and capitalize on new market opportunities. The first and crucial step is to have an interactive and responsive website. As a business owner, if you do not have a feature-rich professional website, it might be difficult for you to stay on top of the competition. Finding the best web development companies can be the perfect solution to achieve this goal.
However, many online businesses don’t have proper knowledge of what an interactive website looks like. A proper business website must be responsive, SEO savvy, and should have enabled CMS, strong security, and smooth functionalities. However, to develop a fully-featured website for your business, you should consider some important factors. This blog will cover all major aspects of full stack web app development services for your business. Let’s get started.
- What is Full-Stack Development?
- What do Full Stack Developers Do?
- Technologies Used In Full Stack Web Development
- Advantages Of Full Stack Development
- 2023’s Top Full Stack Development Trends
- How to Choose The Best Web App Development Services?
- Final Words
What Is Full-Stack Development?
Full stack development is the end-to-end process of web application development solutions, including the front end & back end. During the development process, a number of steps are involved such as planning, designing, testing, deploying, and so on. Full stack development has three major components – front-end development, back-end development & database development. Two popular stacks of full stack web development include:
MEAN stack: This is used to develop web applications & consists of different tools like MongoDB, AngularJS, Express.js, Node.js, etc.
LAMP stack: This is used to create server-side applications & it contains Linux, MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
What do Full Stack Developers Do?
Full stack developers design & deploy the front-end & back-end elements of a web application. They must be creative, tech-savvy, and graphically inclined & should have proper attention to detail. In a web development process, a number of tasks and responsibilities are assigned to experienced full stack programmers or developers. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing dynamic, innovative, visually appealing, and end-to-end full stack web applications with front-end & back-end functionalities.
- Creating responsive design, user experience, user interaction, and design architecture.
- Working with several databases, APIs, servers, version control systems & third-party applications.
- Providing feedback on improvement & adding or removing functionalities as required.
- Making strategies for performance optimization, ongoing improvement, scalability, and stability.
- Keeping up with advanced development tools, approaches, technologies, frameworks, and architectures.
- Ensuring problem resolution & cross-platform compatibility during the testing & production stages.
- Managing a whole team of designers and developers and maintaining good communication with them to enhance the web development roadmap & performance.
Technologies Used In Full Stack Web Development
Professional full-stack web developers use a number of tools and technologies to create beautiful websites for businesses. However, clients usually search for a web app development company that has deep expertise in the latest technologies by which it can fulfill all their project needs. For your convenience, we’ve compiled some cutting-edge technologies & their features that are extensively used for front-end and back-end development processes.
Technology Key Features Ratings
A number of frameworks
Easy to learn
VS Code - Git integration - 4.7
Github - Integrated bug & issue tracking - 4.7
Tracks & assign tasks
Git repositories hosting
Postman - API Platform - 4.6
Scripts & the Postman sandbox
NPM - Easy to use - 4.6
Helps in promptly executing code
MongoDB - Ad-hoc queries - 4.5
Bootstrap - Easy to operate - 4.5
Helps in making responsive websites
Makes function web layouts
MySQL - Data types - 4.4
Reliable & quick
Sass - Nesting - 4.3
Inheritance & interpolation
Jira - Project management - 4.2
Agile & powerful boards
Advantages Of Full Stack Development
The aim of a full stack development process is to create a fully functional and feature-rich website. Some major advantages of hiring web development include:
1. Deep knowledge of back-end & front-end
Professional full-stack web development companies can smoothly switch between back-end & front-end development based on project requirements. It significantly saves your time & money as the company fixes a number of issues & complexities at the same time. Since they have deep knowledge & experience, they assure you a positive outcome and deliver the best solution on time.
2. Caters the web design structure
A full stack development agency not only works on website development but also has experts specifically employed for website design processes. These professionals use a number of tools and technologies to create appealing website designs. The company deeply understands the design and coding process very well which helps them prevent slip-ups during the different stages of development.
3. Effective troubleshooting
Proper troubleshooting is one of the best advantages of hiring full stack developers. Technically, troubleshooting relies on two important factors. The first one is flaws detection & finding relevant solutions during the web development stage. Another one is post-release maintenance problems that usually occur because of external factors. Full-stack development companies can easily deal with both problems and find the right solution.
4. Easy upgradation
As web development companies are aware of digital transformations, they can make the entire upgrading process easy. They smoothly carry out the upgradation process for ensuring that your website is extremely appealing & it will help you stay ahead of your competitors. In addition, full-stack web developers also work on different project updates, add new features, test advanced functionalities & enhance your code. This wide versatility of their talents is very helpful for any web development project.
Looking For Full-Stack Web Development Services?
With advanced software development approaches, we deliver result-driven full stack development solutions for businesses.
2023’s Top Full Stack Development Trends
Every entrepreneur or business owner needs the potential benefits of emerging technologies that will elevate their business process. In 2023, whether you build a website or a mobile application for your business, you must be aware of top full stack development trends.
1. Artificial Intelligence
No doubt, AI technology is one of the top buzzwords in today’s world. Businesses irrespective of all sizes have already started adopting this technology to automate several tasks and streamline their operation. AI is a computer simulation that performs human-like tasks and automates repetitive learning.
In full-stack development, artificial intelligence automates several processes and allows developers to easily create code. However, AI technology not only works as a coding assistant but also allows users to interact with a website or application in a new way. Different full-stack web development tools for AI include:
MySQL & MongoDB
Python & PHP
Django & Hadoop
Microservices & Multithreading
React & Angular
2. Internet of Things
Internet of Things or IoT refers to physical devices embedded with actuators & sensors that interact with a computing system through wireless or wired networks. It allows the physical world to be controlled & monitored digitally. IoT has entered the world of web development to make users interact with several websites.
However, IoT web development is quite complicated as it deals with large data, security, UIs, excessive communications, and reliability issues. Tools used for IoT full-stack development include:
Oracle & SQL
Java & Containers
Zetta & Device Hive
DevOps and Microservices
Google Cloud, AWS, etc.
Blockchain is an immutable distributed database that facilitates transaction recording processes & asset tracking. The database mechanism & decentralized nature of blockchain enable transparent data sharing within a network. Blockchain technology also simplifies banking, financial & several large-scale transactions like digital currency transactions, money transfers, etc.
The inclusion of this technology in full-stack web app development influences business communities faster than ever before. Full-stack blockchain development companies work on enterprise architecture, web3 architecture, decentralized applications development, and much more. The following tools are mainly used in blockchain web development.
MongoDB & Oracle
Java & Python
Django & Hadoop
Docker & CI/CD pipeline
CSS & HTML
Google Cloud, AWS, etc.
4. Machine Learning
Machine learning is a part of AI that enables systems or computers to automatically learn from experience. It works with two components – relevant data and algorithms. It can access data & perform tasks through detections and predictions. In web development, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning are used to train bots on relevant data to allow them to independently make informed decisions. It also helps to create Real-Time Chatbots that you can add to your web app. The following tools are used in full-stack machine learning development.
Oracle & NoSQL
Java & Node.js
Django & Microservices
Linear Regression & Support Vector Machine
Scikit-Learn & Caffe
5. Mixed Reality
Mixed Reality combines virtual & real entities to build a new simulated ecosystem & visual where digital & physical objects can interact. Technically, Mixed Reality merges virtual reality and augmented reality that allows users to immerse in the simulated world. Cloud computing, display technologies, and display technologies are the key foundations of this technology.
The scope of full-stack MR development is incredible as it has high potential to revolutionize several areas including commercial activities, retail, healthcare, entertainment & more. Some tools used in mixed reality development include:
MySQL and SQL Lite
C & C++
Web-VR & Three.js
3D modeling & Video Editing
Blender and Autodesk 3ds Max
How to Choose The Best Web App Development Services?
The success of your entire online business growth highly depends on the overall quality of your website. When choosing a web app development company, making a poor choice can ruin your business. For your convenience, we’ve listed some valuable factors that you must focus on before you hire a company.
1. Check how they understand your project requirements
You should start by checking how they understand your project requirements. For that, you can examine the services they’ve previously delivered. Communicate with their previous or existing clients & ask them to share their work experiences about the responsiveness, project management ability & turnaround time of the company.
You can also check work samples & make proper notes. Generally, reliable web development companies use customized approaches and properly align with all business objectives of their clients. So, it’s crucial to pay attention to this factor while choosing full-stack web app development services.
2. Check communication skills
A streamlined communication & collaboration skill of a web development company is one of the crucial aspects to consider. Any gap in their communication process may affect your project development. So, before you hire the company, you need to check how they interact with their clients and what communication culture they usually follow.
Moreover, you should also ensure who will be your POC for any queries, feedback, and concern. Keep in mind, having no communication barrier is one of the success keys to your project.
3. Evaluate the company’s industry expertise
No doubt, you need someone specifically tailored for your business, industry, or targeted market. Choosing a full-stack web app development company with strong technical expertise is key to achieving this. You should also evaluate the technical expertise & ability of the company over their skill sets.
A well-experienced team of developers is fully qualified in many disciplines and expert in front-end and back-end development, databases, algorithms & several architectures. Apart from technical knowledge, good development companies have a vast knowledge of the market size and industry standards. So, you must ensure that the company you choose will help you with technical and management expertise.
4. Ask for budget estimation
You don’t have to hire such companies or agencies that do not offer proper budget estimation before they start development. The cost of developing a website depends on several factors such as features & functionalities, complexity level, types of platforms used, etc.
Reliable web development agencies always help their clients with the website cost calculator by which they can easily estimate overall costs based on their project requirements. Moreover, you can also ask the company what process they will follow to make your website responsive and user-friendly. Don’t waste money on unwanted elements that will add extra costs.
Want to Hire Full-Stack Developers?
Achieve ultimate business growth with our end-to-end full-stack development solutions.
Hiring the right full stack web development company is important for a successful and seamless product launch. Always remember, a website is the face of your business and it reflects your core values significantly. So, you should focus on every element of your business website while developing it with the help of developers. Want to build a feature-packed responsive web app for your business? Get in touch with our experts today.
What is full-stack in software development?
Full stack development is a process of designing, developing, and deploying a feature-rich web app or software from scratch. It has two components – front end development and back end development. The front end contains the user interface & the other back end focuses on the application workflows and business logic.
Which technology is best for full stack web development?
The best technologies used for full stack web development include:
- VS Code
Which software is used for full stack development?
The best software & tools used in a full stack development process include:
- Visual Studio Code
In today’s market, staying on top of the position with the latest tools and technologies is crucial for every business whether it’s a startup or a large-scale enterprise. Well, there are plenty of tools used in web and mobile app development. However, two popular tools that have strongly impacted custom web development are AJAX & jQuery.
Both are primarily designed to help in making visually appealing, user-friendly, and stunning websites. Though they’re used in conjunction, AJAX & jQuery have several differences. In this blog, we will compare AJAX vs. jQuery and explore their different aspects. Let’s get started.
Definition of AJAX
Features of AJAX
AJAX has a set of features and characteristics. Some of the best and most notable features include:
1. Asynchronous data exchange: AJAX enables data to be quickly sent & received from a server without reloading the whole web page. This results in an excellent user experience and faster response time.
3. XMLHttpRequest object: AJAX mainly utilizes the XMLHttpRequest to facilitate data transfer. This helps you make HTTP requests to the server & asynchronously manage the responses.
4. Cross-browser compatibility: AJAX supports modern web browsers. This makes it a reliable and unique option for cross-browser compatibility.
5. Error handling: AJAX offers robust and efficient error-solving mechanisms. It allows developers to gracefully manage network issues and resolve server errors.
Major Use Cases for AJAX
AJAX helps you freely communicate with the server. It has several use cases and applications. Some of the major use cases include:
1. Form validation: AJAX is effectively used to validate the form on the client side before sending it to the server. This offers real-time feedback to a user.
2. Notifications & live chat: Live chat, notifications, and other real-time communication features usually depend on AJAX that help to send & receive messages by reloading or refreshing the page.
3. Auto-complete and auto-suggest: AJAX supports auto-complete and auto-suggest features, where the server provides suggestions depending on user input without refreshing the entire page.
5. Data fetching from APIs: AJAX can also be used to fetch data from APIs. This makes it easier to integrate several external solutions into web apps.
Looking for web app development services?
We offer next-gen web application development services that meet all your business needs.
Key Benefits of AJAX
- Improves the interactivity between the visitors and the website
- Utilizes the latest technologies that are easy to employ
- Enhances overall user experience and faster response time
- Supported by several web browsers today
Definition of jQuery
Features of JQuery
jQuery comes with a number of unique features and functionalities. Some of the best features include:
1. DOM manipulation: jQuery makes DOM manipulation simplified by offering a consistent & concise API for choosing & modifying elements on the web page.
2. Cross-browser compatibility: One of the major objectives of jQuery is to reduce all browser inconsistencies. This ensures that code consistently works across every browser.
3. Effects & animation: The jQuery tool includes built-in techniques for making animations & applying different visual effects to elements on the web page.
4. Event Handling: In jQuery, the event handling feature is fully straightforward which makes it easier to attach & respond to several user interactions like keyboard inputs, mouse events, clicks, etc.
5. Integration with AJAX: jQuery offers a smooth interface for developing AJAX requests that make the process simplified in comparison to utilizing raw XMLHttpRequest.
Use Cases for JQuery
Just like AJAX, jQuery has a number of use cases & applications. Some of the major use cases include:
1. DOM Manipulation: jQuery is one of the best choices for choosing & manipulating DOM elements that allows you to add, remove, and manage CSS & HTML attributes.
2. Cross-browser compatibility: One of the major benefits of jQuery is to manage all cross-browser compatibility issues. This helps web app developers save a huge amount of time & effort.
3. AJAX Requests: Although you may utilize raw AJAX, jQuery’s AJAX technique can simplify the overall process of developing asynchronous requests to the server.
4. Event Handling: jQuery simplifies handling events and user interactions effectively. This makes it a perfect choice for making interactive web applications.
5. Effects & animation: If your web app needs visual effects & animations, jQuery will offer simple and straightforward methods to implement them.
Major Benefits of jQuery
- A small library (19 kilobytes approx)
- Offers better assistance to HTML event techniques
- Helps developers avoid major browser errors
- Compatible on different platforms including Firefox, Safari, Chrome, MS Edge, Internet Explorer, etc.
AJAX vs. jQuery: Complete Comparison
spects - AJAX - jQuery
ength of Code - Usually needs more code - Needs less code
ross-browser Compatibility - Allows developers to manually handle cross-browser compatibility - It abstracts away cross-browser issues and inconsistencies
DOM Manipulation - Does not offer DOM manipulation features directly - Provides a huge DOM manipulation capability
Error Handling - Needs manual error handling - Offers built-in error handling
Plugins & Community - Less community support than jQuery - It comes with extensive plugins and resources with a large community
When to Use AJAX?
In modern web application development, AJAX is used extensively. Technically, it can be used in the following scenarios:
1. Fine-grained control: If anybody needs fine-grained control over the AJAX requests and responses. Moreover, raw AJAX can also be a great choice, if anybody wants to work with a particular data format.
Want to hire professional web app developers?
We create feature-rich web apps exclusively tailored to solve all your business challenges.
When to Use jQuery?
1. Rapid development: When you would like to create web apps efficiently & quickly, extensive features & concise syntax jQuery can significantly accelerate the speed of development.
2. Cross-browser compatibility: jQuery is a perfect option when cross-browser compatibility is a major concern. It saves developers from creating complex browser-oriented codes.
3. DOM manipulation: If your task is based on selecting, animating, or managing DOM elements, jQuery makes these tasks simplified and results in simpler codes.
4. Event handling: The event management system of jQuery offers a more organized and easier approach when working with user interactions or complex event handling.
5. AJAX requests: While AJAX can be used to make asynchronous requests, the AJAX method of jQuery is more convenient & straightforward.
AJAX and jQuery both are in great demand as they have emerged as important tools for web developers today. Although they make the browsing experience streamlined, their operations & roles are distinct. While JQuery is used to enhance client-side web development, Ajax provides a mechanism to send & receive data from web pages through XML Http Request and it can manage data without refreshing the page. Technically, the ultimate choice between AJAX & jQuery depends on your project needs and requirements. For more info, feel free to consult with our experts.
What is the difference between AJAX and jQuery?
What is the main purpose of using AJAX with jQuery?
With jQuery AJAX, you can easily request text, XML, HTML, or JSON from the server with the help of HTTP Post and HTTP Get. Other key purposes of using AJAX with jQuery include:
- Asynchronous requests
- Real-time updates
- Enhanced user experience
- Minimized bandwidth usage
- Data validation & submission
- Enhanced performance
How is AJAX used without jQuery?
- Developing an XMLHttpRequest Object
- Setting up the request
- Managing the response
- Sending the request
In today’s dynamic digital landscape in India, developing & maintaining a strong online presence is an imperative task for every business or individual. Therefore, many platforms are available that allow businesses to build SEO-friendly websites to deliver a smooth digital experience, and the WordPress development service is one of them.
As an open-source content management system, WordPress offers the easiest way to build a custom and fully functional website that helps you stand out of the crowd easily. Best web development companies in India offer comprehensive solutions to entrepreneurs who look for a user-friendly and intuitive platform for their businesses. In this blog, we will discuss every aspect of WordPress development in India & its benefits.
- Definition and Features of WordPress
- Perks of Hiring WordPress Web Development Services
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a WordPress Website in India?
- Final Words
Definition and Features of WordPress
WordPress is one of the powerful content management systems that help users develop a vast range of stunning websites, from a basic blogging website to a feature-rich eCommerce platform.
As an open-source CMS platform, WordPress will allow you to create your website without high design and coding skills. However, the key features of a WordPress-based website usually depend on customization, themes, and plugins. Some of the best WordPress features you can add to your website include:
1. User-friendly & Intuitive Interface: The WordPress platform provides a very user-friendly and intuitive dashboard that makes it easier for users who effectively manage their websites on WordPress.
2. Themes: WordPress offers a diverse range of premium & free themes that allow users to effectively change the look of a website and make it visually appealing. Themes can also be customized to meet the user’s expectations and the brand’s style.
3. Plugins: A number of premium and free plugins are available that extend the overall functionality of a website. Common WordPress plugins include eCommerce solutions, SEO tools, social media integration, contact forms, and so on.
4. Content Management: The built-in editor of WordPress helps you make, edit & organize all your content with ease. The WordPress platform supports a range of content types, including web pages, blog posts, media (audio, videos & images), custom post types, etc.
5. SEO-friendliness: Professional WordPress developers in India choose this platform because of its search engine optimization capabilities. With WordPress, you can easily optimize your web content for search engines that use multiple plugins.
6. Responsive Design: Responsive WordPress themes always ensure that the website will look & function properly on multiple devices such as smartphones & tablets. Moreover, it offers several customization options that include widgets, custom menus & sidebars. You can also create CSS and modify codes if you’ve coding knowledge.
Looking for Website Development Services?
Bring value to your users with our comprehensive range of web development services.
Perks of Hiring WordPress Web Development Services
Investing in custom WordPress development services in India provides a number of benefits for individuals who want to create a stunning and functional website for their business. Here are some of the major perks of hiring professional developers:
1. Industry Expertise: To create any business website, basic industry expertise is extensively required. Professional developers have huge experience as well as expertise in working with the WordPress platform. They leverage the latest tools and follow the best practices to create high-quality and visually appealing websites for their clients. If you hire them, they will help you select the right WordPress themes, features, and plugins to achieve the best look & functionality you’re looking for.
2. Customization: Reliable best website development companies specialize in providing fully customized solutions to their clients. This means they can smoothly customize themes, build unique features & develop the functionality of the website to meet all client’s requirements. These custom functionalities will make the website more powerful which can’t be possible with off-the-shelf themes or plugins. This includes custom forms, custom post types, integrations with other things, etc. Having an experienced team will help you implement all these features more efficiently.
3. Time Efficiency: Another major advantage of choosing the best WordPress development company in India is that it saves you a large amount of development time. Good companies always work with the latest technology stacks and tools to finish tasks faster as compared to unreliable companies. They always set a proper deadline and follow a powerful strategy to take care of every stage of your WordPress web development process. This level of efficiency enables you to publish your website more quickly.
4. Quality Assurance: Quality assurance is extremely important in every web development project. With this process, experienced WordPress developers ensure the overall quality & security of the new website. They usually follow essential coding standards, implement all security measures, and conduct functional & usability testing to keep the website protected from vulnerabilities. Moreover, reputable WordPress development companies are known for delivering very high-quality work. From ideation to final launch, they always help clients to achieve the desired outcomes.
5. On-going Support: Every reputable custom WordPress website development company in India gives ongoing support & maintenance solutions to you including web maintenance, troubleshooting, and updates. This post-development support service always ensures that your site is completely up-to-date, and secure, and it works perfectly. This helps to improve the overall user experience and performance of your website in the long run.
How Much Does it Cost to Build a WordPress Website in India?
According to experts, WordPress website development cost in India usually depends on a range of factors including the complexity level of the project, overall functionalities & features, themes & plugins, domain name & hosting, website security, developer’s hourly rates, etc. For your convenience, we’ve shared a table that shows WordPress development costs based on website categories:
Types of WordPress Website
Estimated Costs in USD
Personal Blog Sites
$100 to $500
$500 to $2,000
Small Business Websites
$600 to $2,500
$2,000 to $5,000
Mid-sized Business Websites
$2,000 to $10,000
Enterprise Level Websites
$5,000 to $10,000+
Take a look at the key factors that effectively influence the overall cost of WordPress development:
1. Design Complexity Levels: Design complexity effectively influences the overall eCommerce website development cost. Custom designs & layouts may increase costs. Technically, a website with basic design features costs less than a website with advanced design layouts.
2. Functionality: If you want to add more features & functionality, you have to pay more. Features like booking systems, membership systems, forums & custom plugins increase expenses. Moreover, adding highly advanced features or eCommerce capabilities may raise the price.
3. Themes & Plugins: In WordPress, premium themes & plugins usually come with extra features beyond the standard website elements. Therefore, if you want to add premium themes & plugins to your website, the overall cost of your web development will be increased.
4. Ongoing Maintenance: Web maintenance is an integral part of any website as it helps to keep the website updated and error-free. For regular updates, ongoing support, and security, you have to consider monthly or yearly website maintenance costs.
5. Developer’s Locations: Geographical locations play a big role in determining the costs of WordPress websites. For instance, the average WordPress website development cost in India is less expensive as compared to the development cost in the USA.
Want to Hire Professional Website Developers?
With best-in-class web development solutions, we help you achieve tangible business results.
WordPress is the best CMS platform that allows you to build your business website easily. Therefore, if you want to create a feature-rich and visually appealing website within budget, investing in WordPress development services in India is definitely a lucrative option for you.
From simple blogging websites to advanced eCommerce website development, specialized WordPress developers can build any website effortlessly. So, whether you just started your online business or want to expand your online presence, WordPress development will give you the best solutions that will turn your dream into reality.
How much does it cost to build a WordPress website in India?
$500 to $10,000. Technically, the WordPress website development cost in India varies depending on several factors including the overall complexity levels, features & functionalities, developer’s expertise, hourly rates, etc. Here is a quick list of WordPress website-making costs:
- Blogging websites: $480 to $3500
- Business websites: $750 to $5000
- eCommerce websites: $1200 to $8000
What is the best WordPress development agency?
Sphinx Solutions. However, determining the best company for WordPress web development is quite subjective & effectively depends on user needs & criteria. Different web development firms excel in different aspects of WordPress such as eCommerce, design, SEO, custom functionality, etc. However, if you want high-quality work within your budget, Sphinx will be your perfect stop as it provides a comprehensive WordPress website development service every time.
How much does it cost to run a website monthly in India?
$50 to $1000. The average cost of running a feature-rich WordPress website mostly depends on several factors including the website type, complexity levels, hosting requirements, and other additional features. Technically, websites that receive a huge traffic need extra maintenance and updates.
What is the cheapest way to create a website in India?
Well, there is no cheapest way to build a feature-packed website in India. However, if you want to create a stunning and functional website within budget, you will find a number of options. Here are some quick tips for the cost-effective way to develop a unique website in India:
- Select the right platform
- Choose affordable pricing
- Use cost-effective themes
- Minimize premium plugins
- Focus on basic SEO only
- Avoid unwanted features
An ecommerce website offers a lucrative way to make more money online. But in order to build a feature-rich ecommerce website and keep it running, you have to invest in professional design and development, web hosting & much more things. Well, it’s hard to figure out any exact ecommerce website development cost in India as it influences too many factors like design elements, features, integrations, etc, especially if you’re choosing custom website development.
Experts suggest you do a chronological breakdown of ecommerce website elements to get a definitive price. However, it’s only possible if you’ve objectified the business goal & extent of all aspects of making a custom ecommerce website.
In this blog, we are going to break down ecommerce website cost, how crucial it is & how the cost varies among several business sizes. Therefore, you will get an accurate financial plan to make a custom eCommerce website.
Global eCommerce Statistics
The growth of retail ecommerce solutions is completely astounding. Here are the top stats that show the latest state of the entire eCommerce industry. Have a look at the data and find ways to build strategies for your business.
- Online retail sales are estimated to surpass approx 7 trillion USD by 2025 globally
- More than 89% of eCommerce agencies start investing in personalization
- Mobile commerce contributes more than 67% of online sales
- 54% of customers need video content from ecommerce businesses they prefer
- By 2024, B2C marketplaces are projected to generate approx $3.5 trillion in sales
What Is Ecommerce Web Development Cost?
As the name suggests, it refers to the overall estimated ecommerce website development cost and it depends on the number of elements and factors. Website-making cost also relies on the complexity level of your online store – this means, the more features & functionalities you would like to add, you need to pay for them. Based on the types of different business scales, the time & cost of ecommerce web development cost also vary.
If you would like to outsource development, you may follow two popular website pricing models – pay-as-you-go & project fixed price. The first one is the best choice for support & maintenance projects and the second one helps you make a complete project scope & allocate a fixed budget estimation for your project. Minimizing development time & improving project accuracy always helps in saving ecommerce prices.
For your convenience, we have shared a element-wise list of cost breakdown of an ecommerce website
Less than $1000
$1,000 to $5,000
$10,000 to $80,000
Less than $2000
$5,000 to $12,000
$20,000 to $100,000
Free of Cost
$30 to $400
$0 to $500
$500 to $2,000
$0 to $500
$500 to $3,000
$4000 to $12,000
$5,000 to $6,000
The above-mentioned table shows how the average ecommerce website development cost varies. You can cut website making costs by using SaaS platforms like Shopify. They will help you save your time & effort, but if you are planning for large-scale development, you need to find alternatives.
When it comes to custom development, there are no limits. Even though you can easily personalize different aspects of your SaaS-based ecommerce store, custom website development will be more effective and flexible.
Types of Ecommerce Websites
As we already discussed above, there are different categories of e-commerce sites that can differ in complexity levels, way of running businesses, directions, etc. Therefore, the choice of your platform will affect the overall cost of developing an ecommerce website directly. Common website types include:
1. Single-brand websites:
Single-brand e-commerce platforms or websites are easier and less expensive to develop as they are dedicated to a particular brand. It mainly refers to an entity or business where products are sold & delivered to individual customers. This approach can simplify the possible functionalities to estimate the cost to build an ecommerce website.
Some of the best examples of single-brand e-commerce platforms are Nike, Puma, Lego, etc. For instance, when you go to the official website of Nike, you will only explore the range of footwear and clothing products offered by this brand.
2. Online retailers:
An online retailer is a platform that is designed to sell a large variety of products from different brands. These e-commerce websites are quite difficult to build as additional tasks on the server side are required to run the website smoothly. To calculate the cost of a custom online retailing website for your business, you need to make some strategies to avoid unexpected burdens.
One of the best examples of an online retailing website is Dick’s Sporting Goods. It specializes in sportswear and it offers a diverse range of sports accessories of different brands. For instance, on this website, you can find a wide variety of products from different popular brands like Nike, Adidas, Elite, etc.
3. Online marketplaces:
Last but not the least, online marketplaces are such giant e-commerce platforms where sellers and private entrepreneurs put their products or goods up for selling online. Amazon and Etsy are the best examples of online marketplaces that allow sellers to manage their accounts, and on-site analytics for product selling, refunds, returns, and much more. Apart from that, with online marketplaces, sellers can easily handle their product pricing, interact with their customers, control shipping and return policies, etc.
Developing an online marketplace is much more difficult than ecommerce platforms and it also requires huge costs for development. Moreover, due to more high server capacities, they also need complex feature implementations such as shipping management, stock control, analytics, and more. To accurately estimate the cost of making a marketplace, you need to take the assistance of IT professionals or ecommerce developers.
What to Ask For Determining Ecommerce Website Costs?
Well, there is no proper way that helps to determine the accurate cost of making an ecommerce website since every business model is different. To determine your ecommerce website cost, you have to focus on your goals and project requirements properly. For more convenience, you can ask the following questions to your developers.
1. Is hosting support necessary?
If you need proper hosting, use an accurately-priced host If not, go for free hosting options
2. Do I need CMS?
If you want a lot of functionality and versatility, go with the CMS If you want to add a product only, go for the basic options
3. How much control do I offer to the users?
If you wish to offer complete control with personalization, go for database integration & maximum functionality If you give minimal control only, store passwords and usernames
4. What type of design do I want?
If you need to stay ahead of your competition, go for top-notch custom web design If you only want to sell your product, go for something affordable options
5. How many pages do I provide?
If you want to offer a lot of pages, prepare to develop them separately If you want to offer a few only, appropriately downgrade
6. How many text-only pages do I offer?
If you would like to target different niches in your target audience base, you will need a number of text-only pages. If you only want to target your existing customer base, you need a few text-only pages
7. What will be the length of text-only pages?
If you need to rank your pages in search engines, pages must include more than thousands of words. If you need a page to quickly answer several questions, pages can be shorter significantly
8. What type of SEO do I need?
If you would like to beat your competitors & stay on top of the search engine ranking page, you need proper SEO support for your business If you don’t have high requirements, basic SEO can be perfect for your needs
9. Should my website have database integration?
If you would like to store information & data of your customers, you should need a database integration Unfortunately, you don’t have any alternative option here— your website needs a few degrees of integration.
10. Do I focus on web maintenance?
If you would like to generate a profit continually & offer an excellent user experience to your potential customers, proper web maintenance is important If you only need to sell your product within a limited customer base, basic maintenance can be best for you.
Ecommerce Development Pricing For Popular Platforms
With several options to consider when budgeting for ecommerce development platforms, pricing can be confusing. Whether you choose a cloud-based or an open source e-commerce platform, you can see different price structures of different platforms. For your convndenience, we have discussed cost of ecommerce website development for the most popular platforms:
Magento is one of the powerful systems that offer excellent website performance & helps to expand your sales opportunities. The average cost of making a Magento ecommerce website design price ranges from $5,000 to $100,000 and it usually takes approx 1 to 4 months of process execution. The Magento website development cost is mainly driven by two crucial factors – the developer’s rate & website features.
If you consider the hourly rates, there is not a huge difference among the average developer’s hourly rates for Magento & other platforms. The average hourly rates of Magento developers range from $100 to $175 in the US – Canada region and $40 to $85 in the EU regions.
For the Shopify platform, you don’t have to hire professional coders to create a custom ecommerce website from the beginning. Earlier, the average ecommerce website cost usually ranged between $500 to $1,000 for Shopify graphics and store design services. In the all-new Shopify 2023 updated pricing structure, the Monthly pricing plan consists of:
- The Basic plan ($29) increased to $39
- The Shopify plan ($79) increased to $105
- The Advanced plan ($299) increased to $399
For a basic ecommerce business, a WooCommerce website costs between $500 to $3000. This offers the best value for money options as it’s the most flexible, robust & quick to use platform. WooCommerce making costs also depend on several factors such as domain name, web hosting, SSL certificate, plugin setup, theme & design, third-party plugins for extending functions, etc.
For a standard plan, a BigCommerce store price usually starts from $29.95/month. On the other hand, the Plus plan and Pro plan generally start from $79.95 and $249.95 per month respectively. BigCommerce offers a 15-day trial absolutely free which is the best option for testing. One of the best advantages of using the BigCommerce platform is that it offers too many features in its standard plan whereas other platforms provide the same in the higher plans.
Want to Gain an Advantage for Your Business with eCommerce?
Stay competitive and drive more sales with our comprehensive range of ecommerce development services.
Influential Factors for an E-Commerce Website Making Costs
There are too many factors that play a significant role in considering website development ecommerce costs. They include:
1. Web hosting:
Web hosting is one of the crucial elements that effectively influence your e-commerce development costs. It usually depends on your domain name, anticipated website site traffic, and whether you go for self-hosting or use a SaaS platform.
2. Payment processing:
Payment processors allow you to manage any transaction on a purchase made in your store. Based on your chosen ecommerce platform, the overall costs linked to payment processing can vary or fluctuate.
3. UI & Architecture:
A visually appealing ecommerce website with engaging content will help your business grow and stay competitive. However, purchasing template-based sites may cost little that is suited to the budget. But if you would like to give an unparalleled shopping experience to your users, you have to invest in custom ecommerce website development.
4. Updates and maintenance:
Updates & maintenance costs are important when you are estimating the average ecommerce website cost. Generally, you need to pay for the following website updates
- Bug fixes
- Security updates
- General maintenance
- New features updates
It’s crucial to work with an online platform that helps you add trustworthy third-party apps and that is built to properly optimize the overall performance of your web store. Some important add-ons include:
- Payment service providers
- Email marketing solutions
- Product feed integrations
- Product info management systems
- Configure price quotes or CPQs
6. Additional costs:
The above-mentioned costs are important to make the website live and stand out from the crowd. But there are also some additional charges crucial for adding new functionalities & keeping the website running smoothly. Additional costs are associated to:
- Search engine optimization or SEO
- Data backup for preventing information loss
- Design elements like colors and brand logos
- Content development including resources, banners & titles
- Live chat functionality
- Security software updates
2023’s Top Ecommerce Trends That Will Affect Your Development Cost Estimation
Nowadays, a number of modern enterprises are shifting towards powerful ecommerce platforms at a good pace to experience amazing online business outcomes. No doubt, ecommerce solutions help today’s business owners save a lot of money on sales & reach a larger audience base that can’t be possible through offline.
Over the last two decades, ecommerce development has witnessed phenomenal growth and massive changes. New features, customer oriented approaches, and sophisticated elements help in business policies. Have a look at some of 2023’s top ecommerce trends that you can consider before making the ultimate website cost estimation.
1. Buy now pay later:
As the name suggests, this trend enables customers to pay for any product or item in regular installments, over a time period. Since the buy now pay later model is interest-free, customers often use it over their credit card payments. As per the report, the total number of BNPL users is estimated to reach approx 77 million by 2025 in the US. Moreover, retailers are consistently adopting this model to:
- Minimize the rate of cart abandonment
- Drive more sales
- Accelerate the checkout process
- Enhances the order value size
2. E-commerce royal programs:
Shoppers love loyalty programs as they get rewards for repeat purchases. They receive multiple rewards such as discounts, cash-back, freebies, next-purchase coupons, and so on. On the other hand, many ecommerce businesses use information from loyalty programs to clearly understand the buying behaviors of their potential customers & provide special offers based on their purchase history. Benefits of ecommerce loyalty programs include:
- Enhances customer retention
- Drives more sales
- Improves customer experience
- Promotes sales
- Offers valuable info about consumer behavior
Ecommerce sustainability refers to making a business that supports several environmentally-friendly practices, from eco-friendly packaging to sustainable shipping. It’s not only important for the planet but also important for consumers. Moreover, ecommerce sustainability may help you grow your overall market share. Many ecommerce tech giants like Amazon & Apple are investing in sustainability because of too many potential benefits.
4. Sales in the metaverse:
No doubt, metaverse technology is going to represent one of the most powerful marketing channels for e-commerce sectors. For instance, Facebook has already rebranded its organization with the name Meta. Moreover, worldwide brands like Vans, Nike, Gucci & Coca-Cola start adopting a metaverse virtual world to sell their products to consumers.
Apart from that, many gaming systems have opened their platforms to ecommerce sales. For instance, Nike introduced Nikeland on Roblox, where users can easily purchase virtual Nike accessories for gaming avatars. Key benefits of ecommerce business entering metaverse virtual words include:
- Limitless opportunities in this new and innovative space
- It offers high visibility to reach younger demographics
5. Video Marketing:
Video marketing is an ongoing ecommerce trend that helps small and large-scale businesses grow. As an e-commerce business owner, if you pay attention to content marketing strategies, you may notice video content can help in boosting more engagement.
According to the report, more than 67% of customers are influenced by video content reviews. It occurs due to the skyrocketing popularity of social platforms like Instagram and Facebook. Some crucial benefits of video marketing include
- Dynamic and easy engagement
- Gives the opportunity to show authentic customer reviews
- Demonstrate social proof
USP of Customized Online Stores for E-Commerce Website
If you are completely new in the ecommerce market, the very first thing you have to consider is whether you choose a pre-made or a fully custom-made ecommerce solution. Although pre-made websites are easily available at a lower price, they have some design limitations. Moreover, you may compromise with some functionalities as well. Here are some reasons that will help you know the benefits of investing in custom ecommerce website development solutions.
1. Design customization:
Did you know that the design of your website accounts for 95% of first impressions? You can find a number of design templates online but you never get the perfect one that meets all your design concepts, color schemes, and budget.
With a custom ecommerce website, you’re given more freedom to create something unique that is completely aligned with your organization. Therefore, design customization is extremely important to make your ecommerce website highly impressive and enhance its credibility by up to 75%.
2. Continuous assistance:
We know that the entire e-commerce industry is evolving at a good pace, so, it’s impossible for anyone to predict exactly what is going to be trending in the next month. That’s why to maintain a proper competitive edge and stay on top of the competition, you should be prepared for executing a number of adjustments & updates as well. While the pre-made website templates only do offer a limited set of capabilities with zero extensions, you can build a groundwork for your website customization to get the best results.
3. Enhanced SEO:
Search engine optimization is a process that plays a significant role in making your website stand out from the crowd. No matter how much you invest in developing your website, without proper SEO and content optimization, your website never gets high organic traffic. However, the minimum options provided by pre-made website templates, might not be enough for a proper launch of an e-commerce site. Cheap design & content may affect its caliber.
4. Endless possibilities:
Last but not the least, you can easily implement any kind of feature & concept you have for a customized website that will help your business grow. The responsibilities of any ecommerce store can be finished with the help of functional integrations as well as technologies.
No doubt, the overall quality of any ecommerce website is massively impacted by custom website development, but only custom-made designs offer you infinite options. Pre-made templates help you create a website but it never turns out to be highly competitive in today’s market.
What to Expect From a Reliable Website Development Company?
Be it making a custom ecommerce website, developing an online store on Magento, or working on the Shopify platform, trusted companies like Sphinx Solutions have it covered. Experts use agile development approaches and advanced methodologies for quick and assured project delivery.
Moreover, during every stage of development, experts will allow you to track your project & you can also remain aware of its progress with weekly demos. From responsive web design to maintenance, they will fulfill all your needs. Apart from that, reliable companies also help you with the right cost estimation and ecommerce development services.
Experts usually follow 5 definitive ways to help in different eCommerce projects
1. Ecommerce consulting and strategy planning:
Before starting the development process, experts and developers help their clients with the best strategy and consulting solution. Getting practical plans and realistic quotations help to take your online store to new heights.
2. Custom storefront design:
Professional developers build visually pleasing templates that can drive more sales & increase traffic. They deeply focus on all design elements of your website to improve brand image and visibility.
3. Shopping-cart development:
Professional developers also help with custom ecommerce shopping-cart development solutions. This may lead to more customer engagement and drive more sales.
4. CMS development:
A CMS or content management system allows users to build, manage, and modify website content with ease. Many developers create & integrate content management systems into your online store.
5. 3rd-party app integrations:
In many eCommerce websites 3rd party plugins are required to enhance user experience. Many website development companies help with 3rd-party app integrations for adding new features & functionalities.
Redefine Your Business with Custom eCommerce
With our custom ecommerce solutions, we help brands deliver top-notch customer experiences & achieve tangible outcomes.
Based on the e-commerce website development solutions you select, the total cost can add up quickly. It is clear that different platforms have different pricing structures and setups. Experts suggest taking advantage of an ecommerce website calculator as it will help you come up with the estimated cost of ecommerce website development.
Whether it’s a basic or a complex ecommerce website, always keep in mind that a refined and well-optimized ecommerce website is fully worth the investment. It will give you a great chance to witness huge traffic, engagement, and ROI conversions.
Do You Want To Start Developing A Website For Your Ecommerce Business?
Get in touch with our experts at Sphinx Solutions. If you have doubts about ecommerce website pricing structures or want a great idea of how much your website will cost, we will help. Reach us today.
How much does it cost to maintain an eCommerce website?
The overall maintenance cost of an ecommerce website highly depends on several factors such as website complexity levels, features and functionalities, business size, and more. Though there is no exact figure for the web maintenance cost, it usually ranges from $50 to $200 per month for basic websites. If you have a complex ecommerce website, the cost may range from $500 to $1000 monthly. Moreover, you also need technical expertise for this task.
What is the cost of an e-commerce website in India?
The cost of e-commerce website development greatly varies region-wise. In India, on average, making a feature-rich e-commerce website may cost around ₹50,000 to ₹70,000 & it totally depends on your project requirements. Apart from that, you also bear some ongoing costs including web hosting & domain, web maintenance, plugin & theme costs, etc.
How Much Does it Cost to Create an eCommerce Website?
The cost of developing a custom eCommerce website significantly varies based on your project needs & the platform you select. If you consider month-wise estimation, the development cost depends on your website type, site complexity & the development services you need. Technically, a website with basic hosting, security & some additional features may range from $5 to $50 monthly. On the other hand, a complex website with advanced design features and functionalities may range from $500 to $5,000 monthly.
How much does it cost to hire a professional to build an e-commerce website?
When you hire a development company they usually provide a team of developers for developing your project. They generally do front-end & back-end development tasks to make your website appealing and impressive. For the entire website development ecommerce process, development companies usually charge approx $40,000. However, this is not the exact amount, because the developer’s charges depend on too many factors.
What is the best eCommerce platform?
Ecommerce platforms make it very affordable and easy to design and develop a successful store online. Of course, there are too many options in the market, so choosing the perfect one for your business can be a challenge. For convenience, we have shared a list of top ecommerce platforms in 2023:
- Squarespace: The best option for overall ecommerce solutions
- Shopify: Best choice for dropshipping
- BigCommerce: Best choice for driving more sales
- WooCommerce: The best option for versatility
- Ecwid: Good for existing websites
- Shift4Shop: Best free ecommerce platform
- Square Online: The best option for omnichannel Selling
- Weebly: Offers the best value
- Wix: Best drag-and-drop editor
- Big Cartel: The best option for creative